I find girls like these extremely attractive even tho i know it's chad only

Saint Mentalcel

The Jewpilled-Free Crazy Fool
Russian foids are up there with my most top fives, but they wouldn't like me anyway if I don't got a big dick and i'm colored. They mostly like pure white men and I sadly ain't one. (JBW/JBBBCpill?)
Damn shame, but all of the blame lies on my birth anyway...
I'd touch a Russian foid before I touched an Americunt foid in my own preference, but can't exactly be picky if given the chance in my set of circumstances... Why did life have to prosper this way?

XTamaska

Doesn't matter how dark it gets, the sun will rise
Russians are the top tier of the world, nobody can deny that. Isn't surprising everybody lusts after them. Compare the girls to it's american counterpart and you will see it is superior in all ways.

Letmego

엿 먹어
Russian foids are up there with my most top fives, but they wouldn't like me anyway if I don't got a big dick and i'm colored. They mostly like pure white men and I sadly ain't one. (JBW/JBBBCpill?)
I'd touch a Russian foid before I touched an Americunt foid in my own preference, but can't exactly be picky if given the chance in my set of circumstances... Why did life have to prosper this way?
In Moscow there are some holes that have black or Asian husbands (never happens in the country side) but it's true that they prefer Russian/white guys.

Saint Mentalcel

Saint Mentalcel said:
In Moscow there are some holes that have black or Asian husbands (never happens in the country side) but it's true that they prefer Russian/white guys.
Okay, that's strange. I'd understand black, but asian? Most look like ricecels and yellow in color, so how the fuck is that possible? Then again, there is Asian/Russians...
I don't even fuсking know anymore... This world is twisting my brain stem in various ways.

Letmego

엿 먹어
Letmego said:
Saint Mentalcel said:
Okay, that's strange. I'd understand black, but asian? Most look like ricecels and yellow in color, so how the fuck is that possible? Then again, there is Asian/Russians...
I don't even fuсking know anymore... This world is twisting my brain stem in various ways.
Lol remember that Russia is in both Europe and Asia, so there are a lot of them like Uzbeks and Tatars.

Saint Mentalcel

Saint Mentalcel said:
Letmego said:
Lol remember that Russia is in both Europe and Asia, so there are a lot of them like Uzbeks and Tatars.
Well, thanks for the history lesson. Too bad I didn't pay much attention in class because i was figuring too much on getting out of that hellhole ASAP. lmao.

Apathycel

A nobody
I don’t see the big deal? She seems like a generic hole to me. I personally find girls like this more special but they’re still fleshbags that I despise: