I feel bad for men who walk around their whole lives with their head down

nobodyimportant89

Incels.Net Novice
I noticed this with every male I know who is married and most that are just in a relationship.

Women will tell them how It's going to be, What they are going to do that day, and what is expected of them.....An they do everything the female demands.

Examples-

My bitch of a step mother is a multimillionaire, Without exaggeration she is very very wealthy. My father makes a "comfortable" income, Meaning american "middle class". He gets one day off a week SOMETIMES and that entire day my step mother uses him like free slave labor. He must cut 4 acres of grass himself at age 68 in the miserable heat every single week, trim the bushes, fix anything broken in their house (which is always something in that piece of shit), cook dinner, and anything else she demands including detailing her car (all of which she could VERY VERY comfortably afford to pay someone to do).

My brother...42 yo married to a 38yo with no job since the beginning of their relationship...Not because something is wrong with her but because she's a lazy whore who expects her looks alone to get her by. Get this...Their 8 year anniversary what does she say? After you get off work come home, Feed the kids, Watch them until 3-4am while I go party with a guy who I went to high school with. Well my brother works at 6am so he asked me to watch his kids... Obviously I said no, He asked my other brother, Also no....He asked my dad who again works 6 days a week. He said yes (and of course for free). So this bitch thinks it's OK to tell her husband she's going out with another man on their anniversary and for her father in law to watch her annoying kids then not sleep and go to work for 11 hours the next day. That how much she walks all over him.

It amazes me the selfishness of women and the lack of balls of men. I would NEVER allow my wife to do what my brother allows. But he walks around with his head down like a coward his entire life, Like a scolded dog he's too afraid to say no to his own wife.

I will NEVER get married and I would especially never allow a woman to walk all over me like a door mat, I genuinely feel bad for both my cuck brother and my father. Yeah sure I'll be alone my whole life, But I won't bow to a woman's every demand or let my wife fuck around on me on our anniversary while my dad watches our kids and doesn't sleep.

But I guess men will do anything to feel the "affection" of a woman nowadays huh?

Sorry for the rant.

Last edited:

Impure666

Incels.Net Regular
I noticed this with every male I know who is married and most that are just in a relationship.

Women will tell them how It's going to be, What they are going to do that day, and what is expected of them.....An they do everything the female demands.

Examples-

My bitch of a step mother is a multimillionaire, Without exaggeration she is very very wealthy. My father makes a "comfortable" income, Meaning american "middle class". He gets one day off a week SOMETIMES and that entire day my step mother uses him like free slave labor. He must cut 4 acres of grass himself at age 68 in the miserable heat every single week, trim the bushes, fix anything broken in their house (which is always something in that piece of ѕhit), cook dinner, and anything else she demands including detailing her car (all of which she could VERY VERY comfortably afford to pay someone to do).

My brother...42 yo married to a 38yo with no job since the beginning of their relationship...Not because something is wrong with her but because she's a lazy wh*re who expects her looks alone to get her by. Get this...Their 8 year anniversary what does she say? After you get off work come home, Feed the kids, Watch them until 3-4am while I go party with a guy who I went to high school with. Well my brother works at 6am so he asked me to watch his kids... Obviously I said no, He asked my other brother, Also no....He asked my dad who again works 6 days a week. He said yes (and of course for free). So this bitch thinks it's OK to tell her husband she's going out with another man on their anniversary and for her father in law to watch her annoying kids then not sleep and go to work for 11 hours the next day. That how much she walks all over him.

It amazes me the selfishness of women and the lack of balls of men. I would NEVER allow my wife to do what my brother allows. But he walks around with his head down like a coward his entire life, Like a scolded dog he's too afraid to say no to his own wife.

I will NEVER get married and I would especially never allow a woman to walk all over me like a door mat, I genuinely feel bad for both my cuck brother and my father. Yeah sure I'll be alone my whole life, But I won't bow to a woman's every demand or let my wife fuck around on me on our anniversary while my dad watches our kids and doesn't sleep.

But I guess men will do anything to feel the "affection" of a woman nowadays huh?

Sorry for the rant.
dumb whores treat us like shit and demand the world jfl