I dropped out of college and I consider this an anscension

PolishJames

Premium Incel
I've decided to quit college education this week. Dropped out from my Bachelor Degree class in IT. Decided to stop being a college cuck paying for useless ѕhit, right now education doesn't matter. We all know that. Only your looks and charisma matter. You can be a complete idiot and still make a ѕhit ton of money.
So I decided to quit this ѕhit once for all. Even If I get my degree I will still be a wagecuck, but with Bachelor Degree. Especially in my country There's a huge problem finding a good paying job after college. Most of college students are ending as wagecuck in Amazon or shopping centres.

So I decided to learn for myself and I consider this as one step closer to ascension. Because I'm cosindering college as breeding place for future beta ATMs/wagecucks. Right now Im learning PHP and .net for myself and considering to start as freelancer.

Attachments

wakame

Empty soul
I've decided to quit college education this week. Dropped out from my Bachelor Degree class in IT. Decided to stop being a college cuck paying for useless ѕhit, right now education doesn't matter. We all know that. Only your looks and charisma matter. You can be a complete idiot and still make a ѕhit ton of money.
So I decided to quit this ѕhit once for all. Even If I get my degree I will still be a wagecuck, but with Bachelor Degree. Especially in my country There's a huge problem finding a good paying job after college. Most of college students are ending as wagecuck in Amazon or shopping centres.

So I decided to learn for myself and I consider this as one step closer to ascension. Because I'm cosindering college as breeding place for future beta ATMs/wagecucks. Right now Im learning PHP and .net for myself and considering to start as freelancer.
I hope you find something new

Blobed

Incels.Net Master
if you are a truecel you should not waste your time and money with education
people will allways have truecels