I Don't Wanna Be Horny Anymore, I Wanna Be Happy

Nihilist

Incels.Net Junior
I don't want to masturbate on a women's body all day. I don't want "searching woman" because they all have a shitty personality and I can't hide my dislike to them.
But every day I'm feeling horny. My body don't listen to my mind and wished women. Without masturbating this disgusting feeling won't stop.
What should i do to stop being horny all the time? How to stop being a slave of women's body and start to live?

Sorry for bad English. I live in non-english-speaking сountrie .

King Abazo

There's nothing worse than having Axel as teacher
I don't want to masturbate on a women's body all day. I don't want "searching woman" because they all have a shitty personality and I can't hide my dislike to them.
But every day I'm feeling horny. My body don't listen to my mind and wished women. Without masturbating this disgusting feeling won't stop.
What should i do to stop being horny all the time? How to stop being a slave of women's body and start to live?

Sorry for bad English. I live in non-english-speaking сountrie .
Find something else that is distracting. Fill your time with other activities. Go to martial arts, it is very time consuming.

Sorry for my bad English. I also live in non-english-speaking сountrie.

Daydreamer

Incels.Net Novice
This may sound silly, but it works for me: fap less often. Try to limit it to 1 day a week, for example Saturday. You can fap as often as you want, but only on Saturdays. Then instead of thinking like 'I want to fap now but I can't ' try to think more positively like 'in 6 days when it's Saturday I can fap' that way you have something to look forward to. The first days are tough but after that it gets a bit easier.

I know this all sounds way too exaggerated and stuff, but these are the kind of copings you come up with when foids think you're an unattractive loser

DontWakeMe

Incels.Net Master
Go to your doctors and ask to be put on clopixol. I'm on it now and my desire for women is greatly reduced. I used to want s3x several times a week but not probably only masturbate twice a month and could even go with less relief than that.

TournelHenry

Incels.Net Regular
Unfortunately, Short of chemical castration, you can't turn off your sexual orientation and feelings:confused:.

Or you can try disciplinary rituals like the one quoted below, but it won't eliminate the feelings, it'll just distract and give you more control
Find something else that is distracting. Fill your time with other activities. Go to martial arts, it is very time consuming

Marcus96

Incels.Net Junior
This may sound silly, but it works for me: fap less often. Try to limit it to 1 day a week, for example Saturday. You can fap as often as you want, but only on Saturdays. Then instead of thinking like 'I want to fap now but I can't ' try to think more positively like 'in 6 days when it's Saturday I can fap' that way you have something to look forward to. The first days are tough but after that it gets a bit easier.

I know this all sounds way too exaggerated and stuff, but these are the kind of copings you come up with when foids think you're an unattractive loser
Fapping less often and limiting Pοrn helps a lot. Other than that, chemical cast ration or physical(dangerous side effects though) jfl

Last edited: