I dont think it's a good idea to let women join this site

Doug

Incels.Net Junior
They only Infiltrate this Forum to get answers on their low IQ Questions which they post on IT

they use your responses in a polemic-altered way to make us look like pedophiles, Retards, etc.

or they are simply telling lies like "im a female incel" or "incels can be attractive too", while in reality they sit behind their screens laughing while swiping through tinder

ortharzeal

EteRnal Evil.
High IQ.

To be fair, ITards usually post things from general discussion and foids stay in the bluepill forum which is our own normie zoo.

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
They will distort the truth and post fake news no matter what, incels can't win. If not these, they will lurk on more toxic incel forums and make us look bad even worse.

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
Best solution is simply to address the fallacious mindset. The fallacious mindset is the mindset of Antifa for instance, the biggest fascists yet call themselves antifascist. It's the hypocrite mindset which has no shame of fake news or logical fallacies. Normies will spread viscious lies about incels, but in their minds, they can do no wrong. There is actually great humor to be found in the Antifa mindset, when Antifa says things like "stalin did no wrong" and yet, shames the nazi swastika, there is a great humor in this. Hiding from the hypocrasy and pretending it will go away, will not work, it should be addressed, and confronted, where it stands.

ortharzeal

EteRnal Evil.
Frenly reminder that you should feel free to report any trolling or bait like "I'm a foidcel teehee", "you guys just need to take a shower", "incels aren't a real thing" etc. on sight.

Bluepillers will never appreciate the grand gesture of being admitted here, therefore we have to get tough on them. They here are guilty until proven innocent, symmetrically to how we are treated on their platforms.

wiz4rdm4n88

Incels.Net Junior
tremor said:
Frenly reminder that you should feel free to report any trolling or bait like "I'm a foidcel teehee", "you guys just need to take a shower", "incels aren't a real thing" etc. on sight.
Sorry, I'm new on these forums, what is a "foidcel"? It is an abbreviation of something? It would be kind of you to explain.

ortharzeal

EteRnal Evil.
wiz4rdm4n88 said:
Sorry, I'm new on these forums, what is a "foidcel"? It is an abbreviation of something? It would be kind of you to explain.
Foidcel="femcel". "Femcel" stands for the oxymoron of "female incel" and is a forced meme.

Foid=femoid=female humanoid.

wiz4rdm4n88

Incels.Net Junior
In my opinion, these forums should be restricted to men. Women can't be incels because any woman can get laid if she wants to, unlike us men. Maybe the admin could add some question at the end of the registration form that only men know the answer to? That'd be cool.

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
There used to be a few women on here who went on rants about how bad female-kind was, sadly they were banned and that window has since expired.

If the blue-pill subforums were to be deleted, they would just regurgitate bluepill on other areas of the internet. Best to confront the blue pill in our own turf. It's the only area of the internet where we can debate bluepillers without being banned.

BrettyBoy

Locally undesired.
I agree. I’m part of another incel forum which I have a 6 month ban on.... well, 6 months if my appeal works since I will need to appeal first and no females are allowed on it. Most females can’t be in the same boat as incels.

ortharzeal

EteRnal Evil.
BrettyBoy said:
I agree. I’m part of another incel forum which I have a 6 month ban on.... well, 6 months if my appeal works since I will need to appeal first and no females are allowed on it. Most females can’t be in the same boat as incels.
Report them in case they post something disturbing in their zoo or just anything outside the bluepill section. They know where they are coming and how they are expected to brhave, therefore anything out of place that comes from them (normtards and kweens) is a bait until proven otherwise.

BrettyBoy

Locally undesired.
tremor said:
BrettyBoy said:
Report them in case they post something disturbing in their zoo or just anything outside the bluepill section. They know where they are coming and how they are expected to brhave, therefore anything out of place that comes from them (normtards and kweens) is a bait until proven otherwise.
Larpers are everywhere these days.

ortharzeal

EteRnal Evil.
BrettyBoy said:
LARPers expose themselves sooner or later. I'm talking about females and normans who post outside the Bluepill Forum (only incels are allowed to post in the Incels Lounge) and offensive posts in the bluepill forum made by the non-incels mentioned above.

BrettyBoy

Locally undesired.
tremor said:
BrettyBoy said:
LARPers expose themselves sooner or later. I'm talking about females and normans who post outside the Bluepill Forum (only incels are allowed to post in the Incels Lounge) and offensive posts in the bluepill forum made by the non-incels mentioned above.
I see your point.