I don't mistake "all" for "most" in "AWALT"

ortharzeal

EteRnal Evil.
There was only one place at school where I could actually study. It was the library. Throughout my senior years I would often skip classes, turned into a hellish circus by roasties and their orbiters, and go there.

The female librarian didn't mind me and, if someone ever bothered looking for me, she clearly never gave me up because I only left the library whenever I felt like. Assuming me solving problems there was an invasion of a private space, I was still literally the only person to frequent this place except for, well, the librarian herself. And, strictly speaking, she was at work. So, she didn't chase me away. In return for such hospitality I occasionally had to act as an emotional tampon, listening how hard she and her husband, both middle-aged, failed to succeed in life and struggled emotionally and financially.

It didn't feel cucked and was in fact a paying deal, because it liberated me from classroom ear-rape and made me advance faster with the studying. Also I thought it was somewhat based amd high status to skip classes unpunished, even though I realized nobody really cared. What's more, she seemed to have read more informative books than your average roastie and I could freely make non-simpleton comments and references to literature. This simplified my "job" a lot.

Despite the fact that these conversations were more or less bearable and sometimes enjoyable, I literally never felt like iniating them. There was one thing about her that I couldn't look past back then. It happened when I was in middle school. I remember how they bought new computers for the library and the computer rooms.

My friend and I thought it could be a good idea to use them for playing games, because computer classes were normally consisted of doing low IQ tasks like filling MS Excel tables. Because the computer rooms would normally be locked or taken, we went to the library. The librarian didn't care. At some point the friend got to demonstrating me how Team Viewer worked, because I had no idea what it was. ѕhit happened when the librarian made the mistake of leaving the place. We installed this Team Viewer software on her PC and started waiting to see what she'd do. It was absolutely hilarious when she started scrolling dating websites. A fact I discovered later was that 30% of marriages in my country are a result of people using them.

The whole thing became absolutely disgusting when, several years later in one of her rants she mentioned having been married for 8 years.

Tbh it didn't really bother me because, as follows from the above, we never had any form of interpersonal connection, but the situation still sits in my head as an example of how AWALT and how a foid can think about cucking you at any given moment, even at work, unless you are a rich man or Chad. It's literally hardwired, so a man's only violence-free options are being born Chad, getting cucked or not getting involved in the first place. Without fear, violence and abuse, foids can't be forced into monogamy. She can be nice, but AWALT includes "all" for a reason. It can literally be fatal to replace "all" with "most" in this case, because this "all" isn't by no means an approximation, it's perfectly accurate. We should just swallow the blackpill and live with it.

I don't mistake "all" for "most" in "AWALT".

no, it's not the only case

ortharzeal

EteRnal Evil.
I'm confused. So she went on fictitious rants about being married just to cuck you?
I assumed these were real and she actually had it hard, but I couldn't empathize because from the Team Viewer case I knew she was looking for better options.

Before the rant in which she mentioned 8 years I thought that maybe it was the dating site where she her then-betabux, but if the 8 years thing was taken into account there is no way it could be true.

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
Still confused.

Year 1: So she goes on rants about being stuck in an 8 year marriage she hates.
Year 2: She goes on dating sites to cheat on her husband that she hates.

This is what I have gotten so far, I am probably misunderstanding though.

ortharzeal

EteRnal Evil.
Still confused.

Year 1: So she goes on rants about being stuck in an 8 year marriage she hates.
Year 2: She goes on dating sites to cheat on her husband that she hates.

This is what I have gotten so far, I am probably misunderstanding though.
The dating site thing happened when I was in middle school and it seems that nobody noticed we had effectively spied on her.

The rants happened when I started to go to the library to studycel in my high school years (needed more studying to get into a decent uni)

ortharzeal

EteRnal Evil.
I see. Still though, in her dating profile in middle school she could have been married at that time and just trying to cheat.
Yes, that's what the story is about. From what I knew, she was looking into cucking her le hubby because he wasn't Chad and didn't earn enough for them to live large. And she was doing it at work.

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
Still doesnt prove AWALT in my opinion. While its true that women can't stand the sight of most subchads, some women put up with it if the guy isn't too abusive. Some women are tradthots who believe in traditional marriage, although it will probably eventually become a sexless marriage, leading to subChad toxicity.

ortharzeal

EteRnal Evil.
Still doesnt prove AWALT in my opinion. While its true that women can't stand the sight of most subchads, some women put up with it if the guy isn't too abusive. Some women are tradthots who believe in traditional marriage, although it will probably eventually become a sexless marriage, leading to subChad toxicity.
"Just get a church girl br000000".

Yes, they'll abuse the virtuous image they have created for themselves to deny their cucks the sin of sex or whatever this dead bedroom game will look like. Roasties will only tolerate a sub-Chad around them if, for some reason, they are sure he won't make any advances; otherwise they always assume every man they meet wants to fuck them, basically they "objectify" themselves.