I don't know which is worse: to know that I'm a 30 year old virgin or to know that I shall never have this.

Swo2016

Incels.Net Regular
Swo2016 said:
Saint Mentalcel said:
You got more attention than I ever did in my entire life.

All I got was a peck on the cheek as a kid but it wasn't exactly a love interest or something, It was mostly from an ugly looking female teacher who I had no crush on. I assume this wasn't a very long time ago as well? Smh.
ѕhit the kiss must’ve been when I was somewhere in the age range of 12-14 don’t exactly remember what summer it was. The hug was over a year ago but fuck that bitch she can go to hell.
How funny is it that most people mog me by a long shot in this forum, probably not by looks and height (my height is 5'10/5'11) but everything else in life. If looks didn't matter to be an incel (which it does for me), then ѕhit I would be a complete truecel due to how bleak my life and future looks to be. You all seem to have it better than I do, I'm dead serious.
I probably do even though I’m older and still an incel I think it’s reasonable to say I have a shot at ending that in the next few years. I wish you the best though I hope you can find some sort of happiness even if you end up a trucel. But I hope there’s still a way for you to ascend.

Saint Mentalcel

4/20/99
Saint Mentalcel said:
Swo2016 said:
ѕhit the kiss must’ve been when I was somewhere in the age range of 12-14 don’t exactly remember what summer it was. The hug was over a year ago but fuck that bitch she can go to hell.
How funny is it that most people mog me by a long shot in this forum, probably not by looks and height (my height is 5'10/5'11) but everything else in life. If looks didn't matter to be an incel (which it does for me), then ѕhit I would be a complete truecel due to how bleak my life and future looks to be. You all seem to have it better than I do, I'm dead serious.
I probably do even though I’m older and still an incel I think it’s reasonable to say I have a shot at ending that in the next few years. I wish you the best though I hope you can find some sort of happiness even if you end up a trucel. But I hope there’s still a way for you to ascend.
Doubt it, I have my simple hopes and dreams but I live in reality here to find out that is never going to come true. I'll probably end up on the news for going postal or killing myself. Who knows, but I can tell my ending in life is not going to be all sunshines and rainbows.

Chadcel925

Incels.Net Master
I want to make sure I understand this: You don't know which one is worse, being a 30 year old virgin or never having children, right?

Chadcel925

Incels.Net Master
Chadcel925 said:
I want to make sure I understand this: You don't know which one is worse, being a 30 year old virgin or never having children, right?
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
What? I think being a 30 year old virgin is the lesser evil because knowing that your son might become an incel is too painful

Reformedcel

Incels.Net Regular
Swo2016 said:
Saint Mentalcel said:
If you don't think or suspect you're going to be a lifelong incel, then i don't think you're exactly an incel tbh.

Only truecels know it's truly over if you tried everything and have nothing work out well, I'm under the same suspicion as well.
I think of a trucel as someone who is a khhv and I’m technically an hv. But I don’t really count the kiss it was just a fluke situation where she didn’t actually want to do it but went through with a dare someone else gave her. Also never had a gf and didn’t get anywhere with the girl that hugged me and she was drunk at the time so I’ve still had very little success.
You got more attention than I ever did in my entire life.

All I got was a peck on the cheek as a kid but it wasn't exactly a love interest or something, It was mostly from an ugly looking female teacher who I had no crush on. I assume this wasn't a very long time ago as well? Smh.
Kisses pre puberty don’t count in my opinion since kids just do stuff like that out of pure innocence and not attraction.

KhhvForEternity

Incels.Net Master
Sasaki said:
Can't relate to the Loli desire tbh, but I'm sure I'll be able to relate to the 30 y/o Inceldom in 13 years myself...
I wouldn’t give up that easily personally if your still 17, there’s lots of virgin normies at that age. But I don’t know your situation entirely so I’m not gonna judge.
Nah cause once you've taken the blackpill it's truly over. Even if you have the opportunity for a relationship or sex it won't feel good. It won't be fulfilling because you've dissolved the fantasy. You're too emotionally numb.

XTamaska

the wolf in sheeps skin
I'll never understand the attraction to prepubescent children. Well I just pretend OP has a desire for a family, I wouldn't want to imagine slapping a cock on that girl's hole. Or if it's just casual affection then whatever.

wizardcel

lolicon, transager and anti aoc advocate
I'll never understand the attraction to prepubescent children. Well I just pretend OP has a desire for a family, I wouldn't want to imagine slapping a cock on that girl's hole. Or if it's just casual affection then whatever.
I think lolis are anti-establishment. Just look at the way she hugs and kisses her father, that's pure feminity. That girl is everything feminiѕts hate and seek to destroy. Unfortunately, foids lose their raw feminity as they grow up. There are many reasons for it, but it's mainly due to the education system. That's why I said we'll never experience the joy of being loved by a feminine woman. By the time they turn 20 their feminity is long gone.

XTamaska

the wolf in sheeps skin
XTamaska said:
I think lolis are anti-establishment. Just look at the way she hugs and kisses her father, that's pure feminity. That girl is everything feminiѕts hate and seek to destroy. Unfortunately, foids lose their raw feminity as they grow up. There are many reasons for it, but it's mainly due to the education system. That's why I said we'll never experience the joy of being loved by a feminine woman. By the time they turn 20 their feminity is long gone.
Ah, yes, the antimen strong independent woman.