I don't know which is worse: to know that I'm a 30 year old virgin or to know that I shall never have this.

Swo2016

Incels.Net Regular
Can't relate to the Loli desire tbh, but I'm sure I'll be able to relate to the 30 y/o Inceldom in 13 years myself...
I wouldn’t give up that easily personally if your still 17, there’s lots of virgin normies at that age. But I don’t know your situation entirely so I’m not gonna judge.

Sasaki

An Eye For TWO
Sasaki said:
Can't relate to the Loli desire tbh, but I'm sure I'll be able to relate to the 30 y/o Inceldom in 13 years myself...
I wouldn’t give up that easily personally if your still 17, there’s lots of virgin normies at that age. But I don’t know your situation entirely so I’m not gonna judge.
Idk what "giving up" means to you, personally, I still have hope as my preference isnt desired by most males.

Swo2016

Incels.Net Regular
Swo2016 said:
Sasaki said:
Idk what "giving up" means to you, personally, I still have hope as my preference isnt desired by most males.
It’s just I see people on here that are under 20 and already given up all hope. When I was 17 I wasn’t even thinking about inceldom it just felt normal. Even now when I’ll be 20 soon I know I’m capable of a late start. I think the blackpill is good for some and age isn’t necessarily an excuse not to take the blackpill if your bound to be an incel for life but it’s hard to tell that until your 20’s.

Saint Mentalcel

4/20/99
I wouldn't risk the FBI tracking me down for hooking up with a loli (as I doubt that girl's of age), but I don't blame ya.

Youth is just attractive to most men, nobody wants a goddamn washed up wrinkled old hag for a mate. These soys can just go fuck themselves if they call someone a "pedophile" for hooking up with 15 and 16 year olds that well went through puberty already.

Also, you should've just paid for some ass before you got to 30. It's a fate worse than death if you hit that age and still didn't get sex.

Saint Mentalcel

4/20/99
Sasaki said:
Swo2016 said:
It’s just I see people on here that are under 20 and already given up all hope. When I was 17 I wasn’t even thinking about inceldom it just felt normal. Even now when I’ll be 20 soon I know I’m capable of a late start. I think the blackpill is good for some and age isn’t necessarily an excuse not to take the blackpill if your bound to be an incel for life but it’s hard to tell that until your 20’s.
I'm about to be 17 and I have already taken the blackpill, it chose me a lot sooner than later which is probably for the best...

Swo2016

Incels.Net Regular
Swo2016 said:
Sasaki said:
I'm about to be 17 and I have already taken the blackpill, it chose me a lot sooner than later which is probably for the best...
Damn I guess I was fortunate enough that my inceldom didn’t start to bother me until I was 18 and a half. I always did feel like my mental age was a year younger than my actually age so maybe that’s why. But now realities sunk in I gotta do something in the next couple years or probably end up a lifelong incel. I haven’t tried enough to give up yet personally.

Saint Mentalcel

4/20/99
Saint Mentalcel said:
Swo2016 said:
Damn I guess I was fortunate enough that my inceldom didn’t start to bother me until I was 18 and a half. I always did feel like my mental age was a year younger than my actually age so maybe that’s why. But now realities sunk in I gotta do something in the next couple years or probably end up a lifelong incel. I haven’t tried enough to give up yet personally.
If you don't think or suspect you're going to be a lifelong incel, then i don't think you're exactly an incel tbh.

Only truecels know it's truly over if you tried everything and have nothing work out well, I'm under the same suspicion as well.

wizardcel

lolicon, transager and anti aoc advocate
Also, you should've just paid for some ass before you got to 30. It's a fate worse than death if you hit that age and still didn't get sex.
I don't know if sex from prostitutes would help me. It might make me more depressed knowing that I have to pay for something that most men get for free.

Swo2016

Incels.Net Regular
Swo2016 said:
Saint Mentalcel said:
If you don't think or suspect you're going to be a lifelong incel, then i don't think you're exactly an incel tbh.

Only truecels know it's truly over if you tried everything and have nothing work out well, I'm under the same suspicion as well.
I think of a trucel as someone who is a khhv and I’m technically an hv. But I don’t really count the kiss it was just a fluke situation where she didn’t actually want to do it but went through with a dare someone else gave her. Also never had a gf and didn’t get anywhere with the girl that hugged me and she was drunk at the time so I’ve still had very little success.

Saint Mentalcel

4/20/99
Saint Mentalcel said:
I don't know if sex from prostitutes would help me. It might make me more depressed knowing that I have to pay for something that most men get for free.
It's atleast better than feeling unknown to the feeling in your entire life, I'd prefer to get it for free but I'll just fuсking pay for it if I got the budget for it and my life is on the edge. Not sure if this will happen anyway, but it would save me from eventually killing myself.

Swo2016

Incels.Net Regular
Saint Mentalcel said:
Think about it this way: a lot of the guys who are getting it aren’t getting it for free they are paying for the girls drinks, meals and other things. They aren’t directly paying her but through buying her stuff it’s technically not free.

Saint Mentalcel

4/20/99
Saint Mentalcel said:
Swo2016 said:

I think of a trucel as someone who is a khhv and I’m technically an hv. But I don’t really count the kiss it was just a fluke situation where she didn’t actually want to do it but went through with a dare someone else gave her. Also never had a gf and didn’t get anywhere with the girl that hugged me and she was drunk at the time so I’ve still had very little success.
You got more attention than I ever did in my entire life.

All I got was a peck on the cheek as a kid but it wasn't exactly a love interest or something, It was mostly from an ugly looking female teacher who I had no crush on. I assume this wasn't a very long time ago as well? Smh.

Swo2016

Incels.Net Regular
Swo2016 said:
Saint Mentalcel said:

All I got was a peck on the cheek as a kid but it wasn't exactly a love interest or something, It was mostly from an ugly looking female teacher who I had no crush on. I assume this wasn't a very long time ago as well? Smh.
ѕhit the kiss must’ve been when I was somewhere in the age range of 12-14 don’t exactly remember what summer it was. The hug was over a year ago but fuck that bitch she can go to hell.

Saint Mentalcel

4/20/99
Saint Mentalcel said:
Swo2016 said:

ѕhit the kiss must’ve been when I was somewhere in the age range of 12-14 don’t exactly remember what summer it was. The hug was over a year ago but fuck that bitch she can go to hell.
How funny is it that most people mog me by a long shot in this forum, probably not by looks and height (my height is 5'10/5'11) but everything else in life. If looks didn't matter to be an incel (which it does for me), then ѕhit I would be a complete truecel due to how bleak my life and future looks to be. You all seem to have it better than I do, I'm dead serious.