I don't know how to stop being an incel

Epictetus

Incels.Net Novice
I am technically an involutary celibate man, an incel, even if I am not a virgin person now. For me, life was always more or less tough.

Here is my actual situation: I am socially isolated during periods since many years, which has had a bad effect on my mental health and on my vision of the humanity. My friends disappointed me (when I needed them for an emotionnal support in a critical moment, they weren't here), so now I don't trust anybody outside my close family. I have depression since 16 (I am 31 now), which made me fail my college years and made me try suіcіde at different periods of my life, and one of these periods was in that summer 2020, which really changed my life. I have no job because I have a handicap (dyspraxia) and a mental health problem (psychotic episodes), so I can't work now, even if the collectivity pays me because I have handicaps.

Now the moment to talk to my relations with women is come. Because I had my own problems, during my first twenty years, I had very few success with women (I had two relationships which didn't last long, less than one month for each).

After, I had more success on the lengh of my relationships. My last relationship ended really bad for me: I wanted to commit suіcіde. Because the police car patrolled, I couldn't do it. Even if I could go out with her again, her way to talk to me sometimes stressed me deeply, so I had no other choice than to break up with her.

Recently, I discovered that I had a trauma since that a period. It happened almost nine years ago. Since, I haven't had no girlfriend.

Right now, my project is to enter in a private clinic to fix my depression problems.

You know, I know a man, one of my uncles. Since I know him, he never had any girlfriend of wife and he never was father. According to my mother, he was always single. With his age (50+), it will be really difficult for him to have a family.

Because I know him, I think that one of my possible futures is to die being childless, as 20 to 25% of men of 50 are childless in my country. After, I don't know my future and I firmly believe in the capacity of individuals to change their life.

Now, I don't know how to stop being an incel.

Epictetus

Incels.Net Novice
If you've managed to date in the past, I don't think that this qualifies you as incel. I think your problems is in your head!
An incel is an "involutary celibate", not a "virgin" or whatever. And because I am a mentalcel, obviously my problems come from my head.

Incel29

Some prick
Kevin Logan said:
If you've managed to date in the past, I don't think that this qualifies you as incel. I think your problems is in your head!
An incel is an "involutary celibate", not a "virgin" or whatever. And because I am a mentalcel, obviously my problems come from my head.
No I would qualify as a mentalcel, because I am a schizo to the point of a disability, in my mid 20s and never been in a relationship.

Epictetus

Incels.Net Novice
Epictetus said:
Kevin Logan said:
No I would qualify as a mentalcel, because I am a schizo to the point of a disability, in my mid 20s and never been in a relationship.
Sorry for you, I hope you arrive to have good feelings.
Of course, you are an incel, I won't disagree with you on that point.

But the main point is: am I an incel because I got laid few times a long time ago? First, I must define what is an incel. An incel is an "involutary celibate", which means he isn't celibate by choice.
Well, in my case, I am not celibate by choice since many years. So, it means I am technically an incel according to the definition of the term 'incel'. That's why I say I am an Incel.

Epictetus

Incels.Net Novice
Epictetus said:
Kevin Logan said:
I would add that I am also a mentalcel in that sense I couldn't work now because of it (I have psychotic episodes and severe depression). For me, It affects me in a very bad way.

Player

31 y.o. ♠ Wizard ♦ Mentalcel ♥ Belarus ♣
I am technically an involutary celibate man, an incel, even if I am not a virgin person now.
A teenage girl who is a fan of anal sex is technically a virgin.

For me, life was always more or less tough.
Right now, my project is to enter a private clinic to fix my depression problems.
I see, handicaps suck. However, from the I also see that you actually know what you can do with your situation and I don't understand what we should or can add on the topic.

Epictetus

Incels.Net Novice
Epictetus said:
I am technically an involutary celibate man, an incel, even if I am not a virgin person now.

Epictetus said:
Right now, my project is to enter a private clinic to fix my depression problems.
I see, handicaps suck. However, from the I also see that you actually know what you can do with your situation and I don't understand what we should or can add on the topic.
Thank you. About you can add to the topic, maybe you can say your method to lessen your difficulties in your life. For example, for some people a better alimentation can soften the severity of autism and schizophrenia, maybe make it disappear. Is it really possible? I don't know, but I would like to try it.

Player

31 y.o. ♠ Wizard ♦ Mentalcel ♥ Belarus ♣
Player said:
Epictetus said:

Epictetus said:
Thank you. About you can add to the topic, maybe you can say your method to lessen your difficulties in your life. For example, for some people a better alimentation can soften the severity of autism and schizophrenia, maybe make it disappear. Is it really possible? I don't know, but I would like to try it.
All my methods have failed. In the end inceldom, depression, and consequences of living with a helicopter parent always take the upper hand upon attempts to make life normal. And then pandemic and repressions kick in. And then you start to care less and less, entering a downward spiral in the process. Embracing inevitable.

Epictetus

Incels.Net Novice
Epictetus said:
Player said:

All my methods have failed. In the end inceldom, depression, and consequences of living with a helicopter parent always take the upper hand upon attempts to make life normal. And then pandemic and repressions kick in. And then you start to care less and less, entering a downward spiral in the process. Embracing inevitable.
Ok, I understand. Well, I don't know what to say, because when we have mental health issues, sometimes it is difficult ton control our minds and our life.

About your analogy on the teenage girl... if she isn't deflowered she is virgin.