I do try to avoid wishing death on people but fucking hell, man.

BrettyBoy

Locally undesired.
I do try to not wish death on people but fucking hell, I sometimes just have a hard time not to because you know, the majority of humans are just degenerates and I don’t want to go to their level but fucking hell, you just see degenerates and then you’re like ‘This person needs to just commit suіcіde’.

I’m drunk right now but yeah, I do want to get better at not wishing death on people since the ‘Kill yourself’ shit just seems like normal fаg level shit to me and when normal fags do say shit like that, you can use that against them.

[email protected]

Incels.Net Novice
I do try to not wish death on people but fuсking hell, I sometimes just have a hard time not to because you know, the majority of humans are just degenerates and I don’t want to go to their level but fuсking hell, you just see degenerates and then you’re like ‘This person needs to just commit suіcіde’.

I’m drunk right now but yeah, I do want to get better at not wishing death on people since the ‘Kill yourself’ ѕhit just seems like normal fаg level ѕhit to me and when normal fags do say ѕhit like that, you can use that against them.
i hope the zombie virus comes real soon

Uncommon

MEXICAN INCEL
I do try to not wish death on people but fuсking hell, I sometimes just have a hard time not to because you know, the majority of humans are just degenerates and I don’t want to go to their level but fuсking hell, you just see degenerates and then you’re like ‘This person needs to just commit suіcіde’.

I’m drunk right now but yeah, I do want to get better at not wishing death on people since the ‘Kill yourself’ ѕhit just seems like normal fаg level ѕhit to me and when normal fags do say ѕhit like that, you can use that against them.
Same here, sometimes i hate people so much that i desire them the worst... but at the same time im sort of scared of karma...wich means that what you wish for others could return to you...in other words for example(its ONLY a imaginary example, is that clear?): if i dare to wish someone a bad day, maybe i will be the one who will get a bad day...
when you live in the most surrealist country in the world, you prefer to not have a bad day....

AnonX

Incels.Net Novice
My life sucks as it is already. I've already wished cancer for stacy and chads. Even kept hoping that some stacys would get breasts cancer. Or even if I had the power to snap my fingers and give it to them. Or even ovary cancer. There's also a disease that makes stacys bleed for around 2 weeks instead of the normal 3-5 days a month. I don't wish death , death is an easy way out. I hate seeing pregnant women to. No sympathy for them. There a constant reminder of how things are today. Then again its funny when the chad ditches the stacy once the kid is born. I laugh at b*tches all the time for being stupid enough to lay with a chad thinking that hes gonna stay with them. I give staceys a hard time about it to lol. Making it known that they got used and now hardly any guy will be with them having a kid by another chad. It's fun destroying there ego and self esteem. Talking about how single moms are then viewed as used toys with stretched out places that aren't tight anymore.

Some would assume I would be raging when wishing for cancer upon others. Actually just talking in a normal tone of voice. Gotten use to hating on them that it doesnt affect me anymore. Sure freaks friends and family out when they hear it. Oh well lol. Then again wishing strokes,heart attacks for a long time now. Helps to vent alot out. Also seeing the car wrecks and accidents on the news affecting stacy and chads. Viewing that as how karma probably got back at them for being a dick to an incel. Why should we care anyway. We never had that love inside us that others experience. If anything we've dealth with negative things most our lives. Karma should give us a pass for the rest of our lives kinda owes us.

BrettyBoy

Locally undesired.
My life sucks as it is already. I've already wished cancer for stacy and chads. Even kept hoping that some stacys would get breasts cancer. Or even if I had the power to snap my fingers and give it to them. Or even ovary cancer. There's also a disease that makes stacys bleed for around 2 weeks instead of the normal 3-5 days a month. I don't wish death , death is an easy way out. I hate seeing pregnant women to. No sympathy for them. There a constant reminder of how things are today. Then again its funny when the chad ditches the stacy once the kid is born. I laugh at b*tches all the time for being stupid enough to lay with a chad thinking that hes gonna stay with them. I give staceys a hard time about it to lol. Making it known that they got used and now hardly any guy will be with them having a kid by another chad. It's fun destroying there ego and self esteem. Talking about how single moms are then viewed as used toys with stretched out places that aren't tight anymore.

Some would assume I would be raging when wishing for cancer upon others. Actually just talking in a normal tone of voice. Gotten use to hating on them that it doesnt affect me anymore. Sure freaks friends and family out when they hear it. Oh well lol. Then again wishing strokes,heart attacks for a long time now. Helps to vent alot out. Also seeing the car wrecks and accidents on the news affecting stacy and chads. Viewing that as how karma probably got back at them for being a dick to an incel. Why should we care anyway. We never had that love inside us that others experience. If anything we've dealth with negative things most our lives. Karma should give us a pass for the rest of our lives kinda owes us.
Society is hell for many men.