I did an experiment that basically debunked the personality meme

Wristlet_2

"The only thing I could do was even the score."
For context, I am obviously blackpilled and I realize that if you don't look good it's over, however, I think if you're looksmaxxed but not really chad, like chadlite or something, a good personality can help. Looks are first, but if you have the looks to back it up, a good personality can help a bit.

So, due to my total lack of experience with romantic relationships, besides working on looksmaxxing I'm also looking into the personality side of it a bit. I mean, I have nothing better to do anyway. And one experiment I did that I thought would be a brutal hit and ended up in disappointment, was to stacyfish and only match with chads who also looked like they'd be very social and successful from their profile pics. I legit thought if I talked to those chads pretending to be a stacy, I would basically learn how to talk to girls from them. I even bought a sim card and a cheap smartphone for the ocassion.

I'm using the pics of a gigastacy from reddit r/selfies. She is british, but I'm only using pics where she looks spanish due to the lighting (im from Spain).

I soon realized my experiment wasn't really going as expected and that those chads didn't really have a good personality, and in fact most were idiots. The experiment ended up in a complete disappointment like I said, and the only useful thing that came out of it was some ideas for tinder bios (ik tinder sucks for men, but I'm learning how to anglefraud so I can use online dating to my advantage). I was able to completely debunk the personality meme though. Chads get laid due to their looks, nothing more. They don't have a better personality than us. They aren't even better at talking to women by virtue of their experience, probably because experience only means something if you actually learn from it, and they are dumb as fuck. I even had one guy who mogs me text me (as stacy) for days without a response, with heart emojis and crying emojis, what a simp tbh.

Wristlet_2

I did a chad fishing experiment I’d say stuff like “I’m so horny” and “you make my cock hard” and get girls snaps. Jfl
yeah i've seen those a lot. but i still thought chads would be good at talking to girls by virtue of their experience, even if they don't need to

turns out they're not at all

fish2016

Incels.Net Master
Swo2016 said:
I did a chad fishing experiment I’d say stuff like “I’m so horny” and “you make my cock hard” and get girls snaps. Jfl
yeah i've seen those a lot. but i still thought chads would be good at talking to girls by virtue of their experience, even if they don't need to

They aren’t good at talking to girls because they don’t need to be. A normie is probably best at talking to women, because they need any edge they can get

Wristlet_2

Wristlet_2 said:
Swo2016 said:

They aren’t good at talking to girls because they don’t need to be. A normie is probably best at talking to women, because they need any edge they can get
probably ngl

Letmego

엿 먹어
For context, I am obviously blackpilled and I realize that if you don't look good it's over, however, I think if you're looksmaxxed but not really chad, like chadlite or something, a good personality can help. Looks are first, but if you have the looks to back it up, a good personality can help a bit.

So, due to my total lack of experience with romantic relationships, besides working on looksmaxxing I'm also looking into the personality side of it a bit. I mean, I have nothing better to do anyway. And one experiment I did that I thought would be a brutal hit and ended up in disappointment, was to stacyfish and only match with chads who also looked like they'd be very social and successful from their profile pics. I legit thought if I talked to those chads pretending to be a stacy, I would basically learn how to talk to girls from them. I even bought a sim card and a cheap smartphone for the ocassion.

I'm using the pics of a gigastacy from reddit r/selfies. She is british, but I'm only using pics where she looks spanish due to the lighting (im from Spain).

I soon realized my experiment wasn't really going as expected and that those chads didn't really have a good personality, and in fact most were idiots. The experiment ended up in a complete disappointment like I said, and the only useful thing that came out of it was some ideas for tinder bios (ik tinder sucks for men, but I'm learning how to anglefraud so I can use online dating to my advantage). I was able to completely debunk the personality meme though. Chads get laid due to their looks, nothing more. They don't have a better personality than us. They aren't even better at talking to women by virtue of their experience, probably because experience only means something if you actually learn from it, and they are dumb as fuck. I even had one guy who mogs me text me (as stacy) for days without a response, with heart emojis and crying emojis, what a simp tbh.
Maybe we don't understand it but women somehow like douche personalities

Wristlet_2

Wristlet_2 said:

douche personalities maybe (darktriadpill), but those chads were just dumb tbh. its like they havent learned anything despite having access to a lot more experiences than us

TrippingCell

Incels.Net Novice
Letmego said:
Wristlet_2 said:

douche personalities maybe (darktriadpill), but those chads were just dumb tbh. its like they havent learned anything despite having access to a lot more experiences than us
Their IQs are lower so they can't describe really much in detail for us to understand. Most of us are smartcels here and being a simple retаrded NPC is something we don't understand. All normies are in the same club and like the ѕhit and the same toilets. It's been this way all throughout time.

Saint Mentalcel

The Jewpilled-Free Crazy Fool
I think I came from a different planet, it seems. Everyone behaves like aliens and I cannot for the life of me figure out why the fuck does the majority of the world population consist of ultra brainlets, but I guess overpopulation fucked the world up as roasties and young sIuts are allowed to have children and their offspring ends up being mentally disabled.

This planet is just disgusting if you ask me. I thought humans were supposed to be advanced from the animals and behave more civil, now you got people doing all kinds of disgusting inhuman ѕhit and creating retаrded offspring from their uncontrollable desire to fuck eachother like animals. We've reached the peak here with humanity. Any longer it goes on, the more degeneracy spreads among this world which should be avoided and have us all be put to rest. I'm just saddened on the time I entered this planet, didn't see much of the sane past world before this ѕhit came by with this shitty generation and I gotta suffer in it all... My life was based on bad luck and bad judgement, no wonder i want to leave life. I don't see other people dealing with this ѕhit... The misery has to end at some point, whether peacefully or forcefully.

GameDevCel

Heros in æternum vive:
i think if you are at least normie tier, you can get bitches with personalityyyyyy, chad will still cuck you in the end tho

Hidden

Insanity Pilled
NPCs still don't understand the truth. They cope by staying blue pilled and thinking one day they gonna have a gf.