I CHALLENGE ANY FEMALE FROM R/INCELTEARS TO A STREET FIGHT (no trannies)

XTamaska

Doesn't matter how dark it gets, the sun will rise

ronman12

Incels.Net Regular
haha. Not gonna lie often I get these feelings as well. To beat up a foid , and her still not acknowledging her wrongdoings. It gets me pumped, at least.

Saint Mentalcel

The Jewpilled-Free Crazy Fool
Just a simple backhand to the face would set them straight, why fight something that is weaker than you? That's what these bitches are, weak from their birth and there's nothing to do to change that.

OysterSauce

‏‏‎
Just a simple backhand to the face would set them straight, why fight something that is weaker than you? That's what these bitches are, weak from their birth and there's nothing to do to change that.
I don't think there are any women on IT. Most of them are circle-jerking soycuck white knights and the rest are cyberbullies and trolls.

Saint Mentalcel

MostHatedCel said:
I don't think there are any women on IT. Most of them are circle-jerking soycuck white knights and the rest are cyberbullies and trolls.
If there is any foids on there, they gotta be Beckys and landwhales at most. Stacies spend their time ѕhit posting on Twitter and orbiting Chads rather than spend time bullying incels unless Chad does so and they follow along like a good little dog.

OysterSauce

‏‏‎
If there is any foids on there, they gotta be Beckys and landwhales at most. Stacies spend their time ѕhit posting on Twitter and orbiting Chads rather than spend time bullying incels unless Chad does so and they follow along like a good little dog.
Most Stacies only use the Internet to attention wh*re on Instagram and maybe Twitter. I'm surprised if they've ever even heard of online forums.

Saint Mentalcel

MostHatedCel said:
Most Stacies only use the Internet to attention wh*re on Instagram and maybe Twitter. I'm surprised if they've ever even heard of online forums.
How shallow you have to be to try and make yourself noticed infront of thousands of strangers compromising of simps and betabuxxers, smh. Maybe these airheaded bimbos should be the one to look in the mirror sometime whenever they call someone else out for doing the same ѕhit that they do.