I cant understand it

LonelyGuy

Incels.Net Novice
I am somewhat of a Blackpill, however time after time again I keep seeing attractive girls going out with and having sex with guys who are far less attractive than me in my opinion and I just cannot understand it, like what are they seeing in these guys that i am lacking, I have always behaved alpha around females and tried to display good confidence levels yet i just constantly get rejected or at least get shown signs by women that they are not interested
 

WelcomeToMyDNA

I am who I am and I can be no other
LonelyGuy said:
I am somewhat of a Blackpill, however time after time again I keep seeing attractive girls going out with and having sex with guys who are far less attractive than me in my opinion and I just cannot understand it, like what are they seeing in these guys that i am lacking, I have always behaved alpha around females and tried to display good confidence levels yet i just constantly get rejected or at least get shown signs by women that they are not interested
You may be deluded. Confidence and "alpha" techniques mean nothing to women. Blackpill teaches this time and time again. The way you look is the most important thing to women.
 

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
WelcomeToMyDNA said:
LonelyGuy said:
I am somewhat of a Blackpill, however time after time again I keep seeing attractive girls going out with and having sex with guys who are far less attractive than me in my opinion and I just cannot understand it, like what are they seeing in these guys that i am lacking, I have always behaved alpha around females and tried to display good confidence levels yet i just constantly get rejected or at least get shown signs by women that they are not interested
You may be deluded. Confidence and "alpha" techniques mean nothing to women. Blackpill teaches this time and time again. The way you look is the most important thing to women.
Read closely because he said he saw guys uglier than him getting action.

Oh yeah and yeah alpha means nothing. Because some hot super models were with pathetic weakling guys. But the guys were hot. I could have beat them down with one hand with my eyes closed thats how weak they were. Yet got tons of pussy because they looked good and had money.
 

WelcomeToMyDNA

I am who I am and I can be no other
lordoftheincels said:
WelcomeToMyDNA said:
LonelyGuy said:
I am somewhat of a Blackpill, however time after time again I keep seeing attractive girls going out with and having sex with guys who are far less attractive than me in my opinion and I just cannot understand it, like what are they seeing in these guys that i am lacking, I have always behaved alpha around females and tried to display good confidence levels yet i just constantly get rejected or at least get shown signs by women that they are not interested
You may be deluded. Confidence and "alpha" techniques mean nothing to women. Blackpill teaches this time and time again. The way you look is the most important thing to women.
Read closely because he said he saw guys uglier than him getting action.

Oh yeah and yeah alpha means nothing. Because some hot super models were with pathetic weakling guys. But the guys were hot. I could have beat them down with one hand with my eyes closed thats how weak they were. Yet got tons of pussy because they looked good and had money.
Yeah, that's my beef with most PUA's. It's like they know "confidence and game" doesn't work and now they just say it as a running joke to aggravate incels who know the truth. One time at work, there was this absolutely meek, gentle, pussified guy who was 6'3 and had an athletic build. He told girls he didn't play sports and generally acted like a little bitch. But, since his looks were so great, women all around my work flirted with him constantly. There was some alpha dude who also worked there. Very assertive and strict. He was a bit shorter than ol Chad. Never saw a single female talk to him that didn't try to rush the conversation and haul ass out of his presence.


And OP maybe thinks the guys are uglier than him, but in reality they may look better than him.
 

Lordgoro

MAD as a Hatter!
My theory is that its NOT JUST LOOKS!! I think it may be pheromones or something similiar... Maybe even a psychic energy... Research is needed.. Cause I have seen some ugly specimens dating some cute girls, ESPECIALLY in portland! However, MOST of it is looks related, but I think sometimes its something else as well..
 

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
WelcomeToMyDNA said:
Yeah, that's my beef with most PUA's. It's like they know "confidence and game" doesn't work and now they just say it as a running joke to aggravate incels who know the truth. One time at work, there was this absolutely meek, gentle, pussified guy who was 6'3 and had an athletic build. He told girls he didn't play sports and generally acted like a little bitch. But, since his looks were so great, women all around my work flirted with him constantly. There was some alpha dude who also worked there. Very assertive and strict. He was a bit shorter than ol Chad. Never saw a single female talk to him that didn't try to rush the conversation and haul ass out of his presence.
Truthfuel.
And OP maybe thinks the guys are uglier than him, but in reality they may look better than him.
Deep down I don't think so. In my own personal experience I've seen ugly guys get some action. But incels seem cursed like some invisible force rigging it against them on a quantum level.
 

WelcomeToMyDNA

I am who I am and I can be no other
lordoftheincels said:
WelcomeToMyDNA said:
Yeah, that's my beef with most PUA's. It's like they know "confidence and game" doesn't work and now they just say it as a running joke to aggravate incels who know the truth. One time at work, there was this absolutely meek, gentle, pussified guy who was 6'3 and had an athletic build. He told girls he didn't play sports and generally acted like a little bitch. But, since his looks were so great, women all around my work flirted with him constantly. There was some alpha dude who also worked there. Very assertive and strict. He was a bit shorter than ol Chad. Never saw a single female talk to him that didn't try to rush the conversation and haul ass out of his presence.
Truthfuel.
And OP maybe thinks the guys are uglier than him, but in reality they may look better than him.
Deep down I don't think so. In my own personal experience I've seen ugly guys get some action. But incels seem cursed like some invisible force rigging it against them on a quantum level.

Yeah, I def feel you on that invisible force shit. I feel like I'm the future incels may be pursued and killed by society or locked away in some futuristic cell like rabid dogs.
 

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
WelcomeToMyDNA said:
lordoftheincels said:
WelcomeToMyDNA said:
Yeah, that's my beef with most PUA's. It's like they know "confidence and game" doesn't work and now they just say it as a running joke to aggravate incels who know the truth. One time at work, there was this absolutely meek, gentle, pussified guy who was 6'3 and had an athletic build. He told girls he didn't play sports and generally acted like a little bitch. But, since his looks were so great, women all around my work flirted with him constantly. There was some alpha dude who also worked there. Very assertive and strict. He was a bit shorter than ol Chad. Never saw a single female talk to him that didn't try to rush the conversation and haul ass out of his presence.
Truthfuel.
And OP maybe thinks the guys are uglier than him, but in reality they may look better than him.
Deep down I don't think so. In my own personal experience I've seen ugly guys get some action. But incels seem cursed like some invisible force rigging it against them on a quantum level.

Yeah, I def feel you on that invisible force ѕhit. I feel like I'm the future incels may be pursued and killed by society or locked away in some futuristic cell like rabid dogs.
Yeah I have dark fantasies like that too. Like everyone is out to kill me for no reason and that I am the victim. Then I scream at how bad the world is and fantasize about breaking things.
 
Top