I cant go on

LonelyGuy

Incels.Net Novice
I really don't know how much longer i can go on living this life, the pain just gets more and more unbearable as each day goes on, Im just tired of everything and wish i was never born as me anyway, I have tried all sorts of things,religion, looks-maxing to name a few, everyday I curse at the world that I had to wake up another day, I just got home from the store and to see guys getting affection from girls and couples in love, it really just crushes me, clearly God made a mistake by putting a piece of shit like myself on this earth, Im an ugly worthless bastard and clearly females know this, I guess i will just have to take comfort in Video Games and netflix as I always do before the inevitable tossing my salad again like a grown ass fucking loser happens again
 

TheUnworthy

Incels.Net Regular
I'll recommend you to do what you said at the end.
I think many of us have felt like you before, so you can certainly know I'm writing out of experience.
You must concentrate in other stuff outside sex and love. I know it's hard, believe I know it's hard, but focus in other stuff you like.
We were born as incels and incels we shall be until the last of our days. Doesn't matter what kind of blue pilled cuckery normies would say, this is a fact.
You must be strong because nothing is going to change for you on both sex and relationships matters.
But you can surely focus on other aspects of your life from time to time.
I read from a fellow incel a day or so that he faps 6 times a day to keep himself calm about the topic. While I don't know if your libido is high, I would recommend you to fap as well.
Now, what I'm going to say is my own opinion: I don't think there's any god if I'm honest. Not only because most scientifical facts deny his existence, but also because the idea of a god is cruel.
If there's a god, then he's a cruel cunt that's for sure. Not only because he put people like us on the world, but because of all the fuck up shit that happens in the world.
If there's a god who allow all of this, then he's let them be because he enjoys everything as it is. He enjoys pain and suffering.
 

WelcomeToMyDNA

I am who I am and I can be no other
I also feel like just jumping off my favorite building in downtown and killing myself. I'm home -- no job, car, girlfriend, etc. All I have are these haunting memories of girls I almost dated. Their faces appear and taunt me. Even when I go to the store or mall, I hear music they like or smell perfume they wore. It's like some psychological horror film and I'm the protagonist. Movies like this end with the protagonist killing himself. I think I need to do that to complete the story arc.
 

vcelguy

Incels.Net Master
WelcomeToMyDNA said:
I also feel like just jumping off my favorite building in downtown and killing myself. I'm home -- no job, car, girlfriend, etc. All I have are these haunting memories of girls I almost dated. Their faces appear and taunt me. Even when I go to the store or mall, I hear music they like or smell perfume they wore. It's like some psychological horror film and I'm the protagonist. Movies like this end with the protagonist killing himself. I think I need to do that to complete the story arc.
just LDAR or cope more.
 

WelcomeToMyDNA

I am who I am and I can be no other
vcelguy said:
WelcomeToMyDNA said:
I also feel like just jumping off my favorite building in downtown and killing myself. I'm home -- no job, car, girlfriend, etc. All I have are these haunting memories of girls I almost dated. Their faces appear and taunt me. Even when I go to the store or mall, I hear music they like or smell perfume they wore. It's like some psychological horror film and I'm the protagonist. Movies like this end with the protagonist killing himself. I think I need to do that to complete the story arc.
just LDAR or cope more.
Sometimes I play video games for hours and hours and hours without end -- just destroying sessions and getting my KD ratio high. It's all I have. I have to keep the KD up to make myself at least one of the best in the gaming world. I also go to the gym daily for about an hour or so. These things help for a bit, but when I am in the silence of my own misery, I begin to fear, self-hate, and cry.
 

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
I think what makes me the most mad and depressed about this broken world is, the dark pill realization of just how rotten women's personalities are.

I was raised in blue pill always idolizing women as the moral high ground empaths of society. To realize it was all a lie shatters every last bit of faith I've ever had in humanity.
 

Oldgeezer

Incels.Net Junior
Not to be snarky to some of you...but you should THANK GOD you live when you live. Trying being like this with NO INTERNET!

Playing games and participating online socially is not the same as real life...but it is something. If needed, throw yourself into it and don't think badly of yourself for doing it. I know several people who would have probably killed themselves if not for online games. Not only Incels...but people with medical issues as well. Online games may not be a complete replacement but it IS SOMETHING! Embrace it and don't self hate because that is your social circle.

Get into seriously involved games like Eve Online or Warcraft...ones where you play with the same people over long periods of time completing goals.
 

Lordgoro

MAD as a Hatter!
lordoftheincels said:
I think what makes me the most mad and depressed about this broken world is, the dark pill realization of just how rotten women's personalities are.

I was raised in blue pill always idolizing women as the moral high ground empaths of society. To realize it was all a lie shatters every last bit of faith I've ever had in humanity.
Luckily, In MY special case, I NEVER started with ANY FAITH in humanity... Thanks to being a child genius prodigy, being a natural sociopath from early childhood, a fcked up non-existent family life, and being a complete and total OUTCAST in elementary school... I ended up turning into a 100 percent psychopath over the years, but its made me incredibly strong minded, and a true survivor... plus some side "gifts" that come in handy often... So its better not to have that faith in humanity from the start probably.. At least in my opinion
:cool:
 

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
Friendly reminder that most incels are not psychopaths, also...

As a child I hated humanity with a passion and throughout my childhood years would hope for the earth to be purged with fire. I had a fucked up family-life also, but, at no point in time did I completely lose faith in humankind as much as I do now. The realization that women are pure evil, shatters me in all ways.
 

MaxCady

Incels.Net Novice
Realising that your physical attractiveness as a man dictates basically 80% of your life is one of the most depressing realisations I’ve ever made in my life, if not THE most depressing realisation. The second most depressing thing is seeing how easy women have it and how easy it is for them to find a partner and live out something of a good life. I just didn't see the world the same anymore when I realized all this between the ages 20-23. By 23 I went of the rails. Never bothered with a career despite being a good Graphic Design student with skills in 3D software. What drives a man in his career goals is being attractive to women, having her sexually to yourself at her peak , having her bear your children. You grew old together. That's what motivates a man, and I was not allowed to have it. Being considered ugly just shut down my soul and made me into a zombie.
 

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
LonelyGuy said:
I really don't know how much longer i can go on living this life, the pain just gets more and more unbearable as each day goes on, Im just tired of everything and wish i was never born as me anyway, I have tried all sorts of things,religion, looks-maxing to name a few, everyday I curse at the world that I had to wake up another day, I just got home from the store and to see guys getting affection from girls and couples in love, it really just crushes me, clearly God made a mistake by putting a piece of ѕhit like myself on this earth, Im an ugly worthless bastard and clearly females know this, I guess i will just have to take comfort in Video Games and netflix as I always do before the inevitable tossing my salad again like a grown ass fuсking loser happens again
I have it worse. I had opportunities to have sex and a relationship as a teenager but I blew it. Now I see women in happy relationships and I say that could have been me. I am haunted like Jacob Marley in scrooge wearing chains to punish him for his bad mistakes.

Living as an adult male is not easy. I don't have any pep talk that will make you feel better. The only thing that keeps me going is fantasizing about some kind of Sexual Future of Technology which will save my soul.
 

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
MaxCady said:
Realising that your physical attractiveness as a man dictates basically 80% of your life is one of the most depressing realisations I’ve ever made in my life, if not THE most depressing realisation. The second most depressing thing is seeing how easy women have it and how easy it is for them to find a partner and live out something of a good life. I just didn't see the world the same anymore when I realized all this between the ages 20-23. By 23 I went of the rails. Never bothered with a career despite being a good Graphic Design student with skills in 3D software. What drives a man in his career goals is being attractive to women, having her sexually to yourself at her peak , having her bear your children. You grew old together. That's what motivates a man, and I was not allowed to have it. Being considered ugly just shut down my soul and made me into a zombie.
I agree. I hate when bluepills say "just be positive". I somewhat dislike when they say "Redpill and focus on yourself." But how can I motivate on myself when I have to always fight this horrible feeling that noone loves me.
 

MaxCady

Incels.Net Novice
lordoftheincels said:
MaxCady said:
Realising that your physical attractiveness as a man dictates basically 80% of your life is one of the most depressing realisations I’ve ever made in my life, if not THE most depressing realisation. The second most depressing thing is seeing how easy women have it and how easy it is for them to find a partner and live out something of a good life. I just didn't see the world the same anymore when I realized all this between the ages 20-23. By 23 I went of the rails. Never bothered with a career despite being a good Graphic Design student with skills in 3D software. What drives a man in his career goals is being attractive to women, having her sexually to yourself at her peak , having her bear your children. You grew old together. That's what motivates a man, and I was not allowed to have it. Being considered ugly just shut down my soul and made me into a zombie.
I agree. I hate when bluepills say "just be positive". I somewhat dislike when they say "Redpill and focus on yourself." But how can I motivate on myself when I have to always fight this horrible feeling that noone loves me.

Ugly men are supposed to -- somehow -- extinguish their sex drive during their prime sexual years (18-30) , or channel that frustration into building a career and climbing the job ladder. Only when they have accumulated wealth in the mid to back-end of their 30's or early 40's are they deemed suitable for dating, and that's with women around the same age (post wall/post prime).

It's the biggest joke of all time. It enables and only attracts gold digging. It shows that a man has no utility unless he has a good job above 'average men'. It's all hierachal snobbery. Women want men to be delusionally "confident" about their careers , for money and security manipulation purposes. Making him feel delusionally "confident" is a cover-up to conceal her true feelings towards him; which is sexual repugnance.

If he knows her true feelings, he will lose his delusional confidence. Then he will stop taking her out to dates and spend money on her and buying her good stuff. The man will not beta provide for her if he loses his delusional confidence.

And no doubt if ugly man does find a non-fat woman in her mid-late 30's to fuck, she'll be fucking Chads on the side.
 

WelcomeToMyDNA

I am who I am and I can be no other
lordoftheincels said:
LonelyGuy said:
I really don't know how much longer i can go on living this life, the pain just gets more and more unbearable as each day goes on, Im just tired of everything and wish i was never born as me anyway, I have tried all sorts of things,religion, looks-maxing to name a few, everyday I curse at the world that I had to wake up another day, I just got home from the store and to see guys getting affection from girls and couples in love, it really just crushes me, clearly God made a mistake by putting a piece of ѕhit like myself on this earth, Im an ugly worthless bastard and clearly females know this, I guess i will just have to take comfort in Video Games and netflix as I always do before the inevitable tossing my salad again like a grown ass fuсking loser happens again
I have it worse. I had opportunities to have sex and a relationship as a teenager but I blew it. Now I see women in happy relationships and I say that could have been me. I am haunted like Jacob Marley in scrooge wearing chains to punish him for his bad mistakes.

Living as an adult male is not easy. I don't have any pep talk that will make you feel better. The only thing that keeps me going is fantasizing about some kind of Sexual Future of Technology which will save my soul.
I definitely relate to your feelings of being haunted and taunted by past close calls. I never asked my coworker if she wanted to fuck. I think she might've said yes if I tried hard enough. After all, she was almost willing to send me solo videos of herself. She also just showed me a bunch of revealing pics of herself out of nowhere. Maybe she was just trying to get validation, but again, maybe I stood a chance and could have gotten her sweet pussy. Now the memory haunts me day and night. If the memory was personified, it would be this huge black mass laughing hysterically with a tv built into him showing me pictures of her and old conversations. The mass would be blocking my doorway and would latch onto me wherever I go. The mass would carry around a little vial of her scent and essence and flaunt it to me at random times.
 

WelcomeToMyDNA

I am who I am and I can be no other
lordoftheincels said:
You still have her contact info so there's hope. Hurry up and get rejected so you can extinguish that painful flame of hope.
I'll do it eventually. I just gotta wait for my intense infatuation with her die down a little. Then, when I am less infatuated with her, I'll ask her for those videos/or ask to hang out. If she rejects me, at least I'll know the truth and my infatuation with her would be almost over with.
 

Misaki

Incels.Net Novice
Oldgeezer said:
Get into seriously involved games like Eve Online or Warcraft...ones where you play with the same people over long periods of time completing goals.
No World of Warcraft suxxors right now. Don't play it. It's so bad they're re-creating the original game due to popular demand, to the extent that they can.

To be honest if you wanted to get involved with a game, look up Age of Empires II on YouTube and Twitch. Despite being 20 years old, it's got a considerable community due to recent content expansions. Watching other people play games is the new way to enjoy games.

This should be a good game: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UqToObj_zkY
 

Misaki

Incels.Net Novice
(Double-post, too late to edit)
A bit more on topic: there's research that shows you're happier if you smile, blah blah etc. I think it might be shown you're happier if someone smiles at you as well. The problem is that if you know someone's just smiling in a picture because they want to gain more followers (whether because they care about Internet points or because they actually make money off their followers with semi-illegal—due to lack of sufficient disclosure—endorsements), you might not feel better.

But does this change if you know that the person smiling is likely to gain nothing from you feeling happy as a result? What if it's a recorded video of dancers in China/Taiwan promoting some product, who gain nothing if you watch the video or even if you buy from the company they were promoting? This video doesn't have a lot of smiling but there's a male whose attitude I think improves the video, but this video is a better example. Does seeing such images make you feel better or worse?
 

Oldgeezer

Incels.Net Junior
lordoftheincels said:
You still have her contact info so there's hope. Hurry up and get rejected so you can extinguish that painful flame of hope.
This was said in a way that might be taken as snark, but Lord has a point.

I have seen people eaten alive about opportunities not taken. It is best to seize them when they come up and get the rejection out of the way. This sounds cruel, but you will be spared the lifetime of "What Might Have Been {sob}"
 
Top