I cant cope with the fact all woman are wh*res

RelapseCel

Incels.Net Master
there is not decent girl left in this world all of them are wh*res and ride the cock carousel with Chads all of them are the same even if i get gf i know she always will cheat fuck this cuck world
U dont believe in the mythical unicorns then?

brokendog45

Incels.Net Regular
brokendog45 said:
there is not decent girl left in this world all of them are wh*res and ride the cock carousel with Chads all of them are the same even if i get gf i know she always will cheat fuck this cuck world
U dont believe in the mythical unicorns then?
no but i hate that i need to put a lot of work just to be cheated what is the point then?

brokendog45

Incels.Net Regular
brokendog45 said:
Femoids are wh*res but ONLY with the handsome men or the rich men...thats the sad truth...
A woman that suck more than one dick its a wh*re

Truthman

Incels.Net Junior
From an egotistical perspective, I think the biggest problem is not even getting to enjoy the sl*ts. When talking to average or below-average men, all they want is a serious relationship and "absolutely no hookups". This is obviously not true when you dig deeper.

brokendog45

Incels.Net Regular
From an egotistical perspective, I think the biggest problem is not even getting to enjoy the sl*ts. When talking to average or below-average men, all they want is a serious relationship and "absolutely no hookups". This is obviously not true when you dig deeper.
sl*ts wh*res fuck them i hope modern woman burn in hell

AnonX

Incels.Net Junior
I have noticed a rise in young single mothers . These days quite a few women seem to believe that allowing a Chad to sleep with them. Or to have a child by him would keep him in a relationship. But I know alot of them are paying child support instead of staying. Yet the media and others want to blame incels. Because its easier for them to hide behind instead of owning up to the problems Chads create.