I can't believe how easy attractive women have it

bcroger2

Lounge member
A lot of physically attractive men are not exactly successful in life. I have seen many attractive waiters, secretaries, unsuccessful actors and models and car salesmen. Many people who major in management and marketing are Chads and those aren't exactly useful majors. I know many Chads who majored in marketing and management and ended up with retail or sales jobs that they hate. "Success" isn't realistically based off who you fuck as a man. Its based on income and occupation.

However, attractive WOMEN have it easy. They could be a dumbass and marry some guy making $250,0000+. All they need to do is go to college and they could get any guy they want. Being born attractive as a women is a free ticket to unlimited boyfriends , sex and in some cases money/job security.

Thoughts?

I'm actually intrigued by this point! What the hell is up with that?

Personally I believe that that is an unspoken subjugation we are forced to stomach by society. But I am curious as to whether this is a motivator for you.

ralpeg

BANNED
bcroger2 said:
A lot of physically attractive men are not exactly successful in life. I have seen many attractive waiters, secretaries, unsuccessful actors and models and car salesmen. Many people who major in management and marketing are Chads and those aren't exactly useful majors. I know many Chads who majored in marketing and management and ended up with retail or sales jobs that they hate. "Success" isn't realistically based off who you fuck as a man. Its based on income and occupation.

However, attractive WOMEN have it easy. They could be a dumbass and marry some guy making $250,0000+. All they need to do is go to college and they could get any guy they want. Being born attractive as a women is a free ticket to unlimited boyfriends , sex and in some cases money/job security.

Thoughts?
when did you notice this?

ralpeg

BANNED
Also

your use of words successful and attractive are a bit confusing to me, for example-

You write " "Success" isn't realistically based off who you fuck as a man." Well it is if you define success in terms of who you fuck as a man. So maybe you should define success first then use the term. Or just use more accurate terms.

You write of attractive waiters Well, what does that mean. You mean good looking, right? It's clearer to say that. Then you apply attractive to car salesman. Well, what is an attractive car salesman. I have to guess you mean a poor but good looking one. Since you applied attractive to waiter and you didn't mean a rich waiter.

I can't really see where you are going with your first paragraph at all. (unless you're just saying good looking men don't necessarily get hot girls, and when they are low income they often don't get hot girls. that's clear and unabiguous)

You say "Success" isn't realistically based off who you fuck as a man. Its based on income and occupation.

By which you mean if your income and occupation is good then you get to fuck a lot.

But then you are looking at income and occupation from the perspective of it being a gateway to fuсking, yet you don't see fuсking as success.

Your first paragraph seems very confusing to me.

And have you really seen many male secretaries and male models?

But yes, good looking women have it much easier than good looking men.

Bear in mind that the term attractive for a man, is ambiguous, less so for a woman. And 'success' is ambiguous too. A person can be successful in terms of wealth but not put themselves out there. So success in terms of wealth is not necessarily equal to success in terms of women. You should define terms like attractive or successful, or use other terms, if you want to be clearer.

bcroger2

Lounge member
ralpeg said:
bcroger2 said:

Thoughts?
when did you notice this?
I noticed it in college. The women would just sl*t around,don't study, find Engineering or medical school students and will probably wealthy when they marry them.

bcroger2

Lounge member
ralpeg said:
Also

your use of words successful and attractive are a bit confusing to me, for example-

You write " "Success" isn't realistically based off who you fuck as a man." Well it is if you define success in terms of who you fuck as a man. So maybe you should define success first then use the term. Or just use more accurate terms.

You write of attractive waiters Well, what does that mean. You mean good looking, right? It's clearer to say that. Then you apply attractive to car salesman. Well, what is an attractive car salesman. I have to guess you mean a poor but good looking one. Since you applied attractive to waiter and you didn't mean a rich waiter.

I can't really see where you are going with your first paragraph at all. (unless you're just saying good looking men don't necessarily get hot girls, and when they are low income they often don't get hot girls. that's clear and unabiguous)

You say "Success" isn't realistically based off who you fuck as a man. Its based on income and occupation.

By which you mean if your income and occupation is good then you get to fuck a lot.

But then you are looking at income and occupation from the perspective of it being a gateway to fuсking, yet you don't see fuсking as success.

Your first paragraph seems very confusing to me.

And have you really seen many male secretaries and male models?

But yes, good looking women have it much easier than good looking men.

Bear in mind that the term attractive for a man, is ambiguous, less so for a woman. And 'success' is ambiguous too. A person can be successful in terms of wealth but not put themselves out there. So success in terms of wealth is not necessarily equal to success in terms of women. You should define terms like attractive or successful, or use other terms, if you want to be clearer.
I think that you are over analyzing the topic at hand.

I am simply saying that being an attractive woman is pretty much a key to wealth, sex, romantic partners etc. It it makes life extremely easy.

However, no man, even attractive men, have life on easy mode. For example, a Chad generally can't just marry a wealthy woman. He has to WORK for money.

ralpeg

BANNED
bcroger2 said:

I am simply saying that being an attractive woman is pretty much a key to wealth, sex, romantic partners etc. It it makes life extremely easy.

However, no man, even attractive men, have life on easy mode. For example, a Chad generally can't just marry a wealthy woman. He has to WORK for money.
yes, i'm wondering how long you've known this for?

bcroger2

Lounge member
ralpeg said:
bcroger2 said:

yes, i'm wondering how long you've known this for?
Since I went to college.

tremor

Staff Member
Lounge member
Blackpill homework for you to do is realizing that all women are attractive. No fault is completely disqualifying for them. Also see Juggernaut law.

WelcomeToMyDNA

Staff Member
Lounge member
tremor said:
Blackpill homework for you to do is realizing that all women are attractive. No fault is completely disqualifying for them. Also see Juggernaut law.
Yup. Women can get sex no matter what. Any time. Any where. Any day. Under any circumstances.

MaxCady

I knew a 7/10 girl that worked in a plush hotel and had a high position of rank. Supervisor or some ѕhit. I was gobsmacked how dumb she was. She was sooo dumb. She also was 'lent' a nice company car by the manager - that's what privilege women get just for looking pretty. Yet when I was her age (23) I couldn't even get a job washing up dishes due to looks discrimination (I looked 15/16 at 23). It truly is shocking how far looks get you as a woman, and how many glass ceilings you hit as an ugly guy.

Women are trained these days by their parents, television and social media that if your hot looking, the world is at your feet. But if your but t ass ugly, you might as well end your pain and kill yourself.

WelcomeToMyDNA

Staff Member
Lounge member
Women are like beautiful, fancy, expensive pieces of art that people want to flaunt, hold, touch, and stare at. That's not even me being sexist, it's just the truth. Women even know they're amazing to look at. They know that they will have everything good in life because their gorgeous looks. Men are huge, smelly, ugly modern ogres. Only Chad gets a pass. He is a chiseled hunk of sex and, much like Stacy, is an art piece to behold.

MaxCady

You have to look like a Greek statue as a guy these guys to be seen as decent human being.

I kind of envy the Chadlites that go to the gym at 16 and have built the body of a greek god by 17. I wish I could befriended such a guy when I was 16, but alas they wouldn't tolerate the company of a sub human. Seriously, though, if I'd have been red-pilled at 16 I would of looksmaxed, taken HGH, done everything in my new-earned knowledge base to look better rather than a weedy geek.

lordoftheincels

Staff Member
Lounge member
tremor said:
It's sad. I went to incelwiki which redirected me to the pigwoman website. I see a lot of good looking males, some even who look like chads, desperate to get with her. Such social and genetic decline.

https://lookism.net/Thread-Pig-Woman-POF-thread

It's over for males.