I can´t stand normies, nor soyciety...

DarkMTS_57

Doomer RacER
I hate normalfags more than ever, now with these social apps on their gay smartphones, they are just everywhere.
The internet was meant to be OUR place, and before that, it was used by the army.

I just can´t stand them.
The overly stupid low class "trendy jew fashion" made for the average goy, the obnoxious low IQ "noise" coming out through their speakers, the absolute retarded obsession with sports, mainly soccer and football, where they don´t get one cent from that, and simply watch chads play with a ball, when they could be doing that by themselves if they bought one.

The most overrated social fabrication in existence known as "relationshits" being shoved down your throat with ads and tele-novels 24/7, along with gay degeneracy and interracial garbage by the propaganda machine, which the merchant has created.

They can all die in car crashes for all i care.
This overrated cattle belongs 6ft under, and the rest i leave to the creator. ( If he exists that is.... )

These animals have no conscious, or a shred of respect for others, its all related to human adaptation and shitty culture made for followers, not a standalone entity with an actual personality.
Those that do have something else going on, uncommonly are classified as "normies".

End of my rant.

Last edited:

Addict66

Incels.Net Regular
Same lol. I tried changing and becoming a normie so many times, but then I realised, that they are just boring people , with boring lives.

Typical normie: Slave most of your life away to get a house and a car. Ocasionally travel or go to a social meeting. Have some socially accepted, boring mainstream hobby... BORING!

Oh and last but not least, upload every fucking thing they do to social media as if somebody actually gave a fuck.

„I just got done shitting, better take a selfie and upload that to assbook.”

Saint Chincel

its over for many men
Normies take pictures of there meals and upload them to social media, like maybe if you was eating gourmet shit it would be ok, but they upload pictures there beans on toast.

Saint Chincel

its over for many men
Saint Chincel said:
Normies take pictures of there meals and upload them to social media, like maybe if you was eating gourmet ѕhit it would be ok, but they upload pictures there beans on toast.
who's in your pfp?
Its a gif of this incel going batshit crazy on youtube, try and find the video its funny and Sad at the same time.

Fiesta Payasos

Doomed | Honkpill
I tried changing and becoming a normie so many times, but then I realised, that they are just boring people , with boring lives
I couldn't even when I tried. It's so hard for me to make a connection with someone. It's even harder when you grow older.
Ah, i don't know for how long ill be holding on. Sometimes I'm too numb and too afraid, my future does seem really bad.

DarkMTS_57

Doomer RacER
Addict66 said:
I tried changing and becoming a normie so many times, but then I realised, that they are just boring people , with boring lives
I couldn't even when I tried. It's so hard for me to make a connection with someone. It's even harder when you grow older.
Ah, i don't know for how long ill be holding on. Sometimes I'm too numb and too afraid, my future does seem really bad.
You got this Forum mate.
It works for me.

Addict66

Incels.Net Regular
Addict66 said:
Same I can't really relate to most people in real life. I like movies, anime , games and discussing them or creating related content, but there is basically noone who is interested to that kind of stuff where I live.

Defy

Mentalcel
Defy said:
Saint Chincel said:
Normies take pictures of there meals and upload them to social media, like maybe if you was eating gourmet ѕhit it would be ok, but they upload pictures there beans on toast.
who's in your pfp?
Its good ol´d pal Jsanza29.
I mean... fffuuuuaarrkkkkkkk....

he cares way too much about what ppl on reddit think of him

OysterSauce

‏‏‎
Thankfully I'm NEET so I don't have to deal with normies (read: zombies) in everyday life. I mostly avoid social media and dating apps, I only use them for catfishing and chadfishing. YouTube is the only normie website I use regularly, and I mostly use it for music and some podcasts.

kevinbrublack

Incels.Net Novice
Fiesta Payasos said:
Addict66 said:
You got this Forum mate.
It works for me.
sounds pretty boring to me.

Amiya

Rhodes Island
I'm unable to function in society. And that's considering that i tried everything already in the past to be more "normie".

"Normies" are just people who try their hardest to lie to themselfs that their life are "good" and "normal". When most of the cases, they are not. This is why they always "cope" by travelling to other places, or doing other "normal" things. In the end, they are just coping with "normal" activities, lying to themselfs and denying the truth.

Odimm

Incels.Net Master
I've written off other people completely. Just cannot bring myself to care about this shit any more. All I can do is live my life in a way that can bring me some joy and a lot of copes. I'll be like a Mongolian raider. Always going where I want to go, always taking what I need and giving nothing back. All incels should adopt that mindset imo. Carve out your place on your terms. Do what you gotta do to get where you want to go. Fuck 'em all.

NoHopeNoFear

Tathāgata
I hate normalfags more than ever, now with these social apps on their gay smartphones, they are just everywhere.
The internet was meant to be OUR place, and before that, it was used by the army.

I just can´t stand them.
The overly stupid low class "trendy jew fashion" made for the average goy, the obnoxious low IQ "noise" coming out through their speakers, the absolute retаrded obsession with sports, mainly soccer and football, where they don´t get one cent from that, and simply watch chads play with a ball, when they could be doing that by themselves if they bought one.

The most overrated social fabrication in existence known as "relationshits" being shoved down your throat with ads and tele-novels 24/7, along with gay degeneracy and interracial garbage by the propaganda machine, which the merchant has created.

They can all die in car crashes for all i care.
This overrated cattle belongs 6ft under, and the rest i leave to the creator. ( If he exists that is.... )

These animals have no conscious, or a shred of respect for others, its all related to human adaptation and shitty culture made for followers, not a standalone entity with an actual personality.
Those that do have something else going on, uncommonly are classified as "normies".

End of my rant.
I used to hate them now I do not. Hate costs too much stress and energy. I have simply written off the external world. In the Pali Canon a demon known as Mara often appeared either trying to deceive or tempt the Buddha. I see the world as Mara, an illusion and nothing more, as swirling vortex that only fools cling to. The idea that there is anything satisfying about the world is a complete farce and so I sit, viewing the same race mixing propaganda that occurs in every advert. The same feminist "you go girl" nonsense in television shows and movies my family views. I sit. I observe. Let my family delude themselves into thinking I will actually have grandchildren (kek) or engage in any of the fakery and stupidity humanity offers.
Let the west get kebabed. Let the white foids get blacked. Let it all crumble. I am unto myself. I don't care anymore. I'm free.