I asked out a girl at work.

RelapseCel

Incels.Net Master
I'm leaving work at the end of this week but due to my contract had to give a weeks notice. There is this hot girl I sometimes talk to. I thought since I wud probably never see her again I'd shoot my shot and asked if she wanted to meet up outside of work once I'd left. She told me she had no time and already had a bf. I was upset for the rest of the shift.
Once I got rejected I was basically ignored till home time. This is the first time I've asked a girl out since september last year. Doubt il ever do it again.

Lordgoro

MAD as a Hatter!
I'm leaving work at the end of this week but due to my contract had to give a weeks notice. There is this hot girl I sometimes talk to. I thought since I wud probably never see her again I'd shoot my shot and asked if she wanted to meet up outside of work once I'd left. She told me she had no time and already had a bf. I was upset for the rest of the shift.
Once I got rejected I was basically ignored till home time. This is the first time I've asked a girl out since september last year. Doubt il ever do it again.