I am tired and I am angry and I am sad and I want to and will do something about it today and/or tomorrow.

Bleachcel

Incels.Net Novice
Probably exercise or go for walk, or do something to let off steam, I dunno. My parents are sending me back to school full time tomorrow and I’m just going to be embarrassed and bullied as usual even if it’s 6 feet apart classes in a college-like seminar class. If someone talks ѕhit, or even looks at me the wrong way tomorrow, It’s on sight. Idgaf about getting kicked out or locked up. Fuck em.

wizardcel

Incels.Net Master
School sucks. I feel for you youngsters. You guys have it worse than we did it back in the day. Back then ,whenever I didn't want to go to school, I'd hang out in the local arcade with my friends. We'd play SF2, MKIII and other games. Even though there were people who hated me in school, I still had some friends. The youngsters of today don't even have that.

KoolHitler

Incels.Net Novice
If someone talks ѕhit, or even looks at me the wrong way tomorrow, It’s on sight. Idgaf about getting kicked out or locked up. Fuck em.
If people won't give you respect, then sometimes you gotta beat it out of them.
Nothing wrong with fighting, as long as it's for a righteous cause or self-defense.
In this case, self-defense.

You got nothing to prove to those fuck boys. Get your education and realize that bullies will end up gas station clerks and waiters at the IHOP
I totally disagree.
The only way to stop bullies is to beat the ever loving ѕhit out of them. Bullies won't stop unless you give them a reason to stop.
Never be afraid to fight, fighting will make you feel alive, it will get your blood pumping.

I remember my first fight in 9th grade, some dude kept fuсking with me until I pushed him back.
He then punched me in the stomach, I returned the favor. Then he punched me in the face.
I picked up my desk chair and smashed it over his head.
Long story short, he never fucked with me again.

I got suspended for 3 days, a little mini-vacation where I stayed home and played videogames instead of going to school.
It all worked out well for me.

Bleachcel

Incels.Net Novice
Bleachcel said:
If someone talks ѕhit, or even looks at me the wrong way tomorrow, It’s on sight. Idgaf about getting kicked out or locked up. Fuck em.
If people won't give you respect, then sometimes you gotta beat it out of them.
Nothing wrong with fighting, as long as it's for a righteous cause or self-defense.
In this case, self-defense.

Eames Fizgerald said:
You got nothing to prove to those fuck boys. Get your education and realize that bullies will end up gas station clerks and waiters at the IHOP
I totally disagree.
The only way to stop bullies is to beat the ever loving ѕhit out of them. Bullies won't stop unless you give them a reason to stop.
Never be afraid to fight, fighting will make you feel alive, it will get your blood pumping.

I remember my first fight in 9th grade, some dude kept fuсking with me until I pushed him back.
He then punched me in the stomach, I returned the favor. Then he punched me in the face.
I picked up my desk chair and smashed it over his head.
Long story short, he never fucked with me again.

I got suspended for 3 days, a little mini-vacation where I stayed home and played videogames instead of going to school.
It all worked out well for me.
I got into a fight two years ago it was Self defense I beat the bullies ass it felt so good to beat the ѕhit out of him and make him run.

also for the retаrd who said bullies are unsuccessful in life: it’s been proven time and time again that bullies are more successful than their victims

Dr.Death.666

Incels.Net Master
I can still recall my college days.. I used to be a lonely weirdo..I still am but I am hidden at home most times..
Chads used to call out me as a weirdo when I used to walk to classes, because I was always alone..years of being a weirdo. Foids used to get away from me..
School was no better..I used to cry in my room..I even planned to poison their food to get revenge..I would have actually done it if I knew how to..but I was too dumb to even figure out how to do that..

Dr.Death.666

Incels.Net Master
trust me...getting a high paying job is no better..
if you have good money you can afford to eat in a high end restaurant..but you will still be always alone..it will be really depressing if you have to be alone even if you can afford a 10$ coffee..because you are alone..no one to brag about how rich you are..no gf..no girl in your life..your life is pretty much wage slaving..you have a big bank account, but you will never be able to use it..even if you plan to use it..you will not have any children to pass down your wealth..you will die alone, and all your wealth will go to govt..

Eames Fizgerald

Incels.Net Regular
Eames Fizgerald said:
trust me...getting a high paying job is no better..
if you have good money you can afford to eat in a high end restaurant..but you will still be always alone..it will be really depressing if you have to be alone even if you can afford a 10$ coffee..because you are alone..no one to brag about how rich you are..no gf..no girl in your life..your life is pretty much wage slaving..you have a big bank account, but you will never be able to use it..even if you plan to use it..you will not have any children to pass down your wealth..you will die alone, and all your wealth will go to govt..
Ya good point. You should do what you love rather than getting rich on something you hate. All my chad "friends" are engineers who make bank but just stair at a computer for 10 hours a day. I would have roped so fast.

TournelHenry

Incels.Net Novice
If it's possible to record when you're being bullied, maybe do so and post it online. Or learn to fight and beat the ѕhit out of the bullies one at a time when they're isolated (you can't fight against a group). Or plan evil pranks against them:D.
Normally, that won't be my suggestion, but it turns out American schools are so dumb and chose to do nothing about bullying. Bullies piss me off.
Not surprising why we have school shooters.

Bleachcel

Incels.Net Novice
If it's possible to record when you're being bullied, maybe do so and post it online. Or learn to fight and beat the ѕhit out of the bullies one at a time when they're isolated (you can't fight against a group). Or plan evil pranks against them:D.
Normally, that won't be my suggestion, but it turns out American schools are so dumb and chose to do nothing about bullying. Bullies piss me off.
Not surprising why we have school shooters.
I’ve beat up a bully before i was so happy when I saw him run away he was taller than me too like 6’2” probably 6 feet I’m just short I’m 5’7”-5’8” it was self defense. I used to do boxing and wrestling before COVID. I’m gonna take out my anger on one of them again.