I am sure Cuddle with a Foid is the best experience on earth

lowstatusmale

The Incel of Incels
When you are young or when you are in love. I once told a woman that I had liked for four years that I was in love with her. She told me she felt the same way. I felt so high - best feeling in the world. We didn't do anything right after that, and the next couple of days I didn't hear from her, I began to worry. When I finally saw her a few days later, I was choked up and asked her why I hadn't heard from her, she told me she had changed her mind. I started to cry. I was devastated. I told her I thought we were going to be a couple and she told me it wouldn't work.

But yes, for those fleeting moments when you think the love of your life, loves you too, it is amazing.

brokendog45

Incels.Net Regular
When you are young or when you are in love. I once told a woman that I had liked for four years that I was in love with her. She told me she felt the same way. I felt so high - best feeling in the world. We didn't do anything right after that, and the next couple of days I didn't hear from her, I began to worry. When I finally saw her a few days later, I was choked up and asked her why I hadn't heard from her, she told me she had changed her mind. I started to cry. I was devastated. I told her I thought we were going to be a couple and she told me it wouldn't work.

But yes, for those fleeting moments when you think the love of your life, loves you too, it is amazing.
And that is how Chads feel every day brutal

TheRiddler

Incels.net Super Villian
Think about life as a Chad - you mostly get good feelings around women and can't understand the world of an incel, so people assume our reality doesn't exist or its merely percieved. This is the problem with a lot of government researchers right now. They're assuming in their reports which is not allowing anyone to find any real solutions to inceldom. I think also many researchers can't agree with us because it might hinder their career.

This is classic discrimination. We're really reaching a boiling point in regards to Lookism. The current Tinder shit won't last long when average guys start dropping out from the dating system.

Kaczor

Mentalcel Edgelord

Brutal

Anakin66

ARMYCEL

Bro that is villain origin story levels of fucked man. Thank god ur sane though. Ur a strong man. I would’ve been devastated beyond repair

Bulliedvirgin19

Incels.Net Novice
Think about life as a Chad - you mostly get good feelings around women and can't understand the world of an incel, so people assume our reality doesn't exist or its merely percieved. This is the problem with a lot of government researchers right now. They're assuming in their reports which is not allowing anyone to find any real solutions to inceldom. I think also many researchers can't agree with us because it might hinder their career.

This is classic discrimination. We're really reaching a boiling point in regards to Lookism. The current Tinder ѕhit won't last long when average guys start dropping out from the dating system.
In their defence what can they actually do to help us? They can’t force women to like us, the damage is already done (at least to this current generation of 13-29 years old.

TheRiddler

Incels.net Super Villian
TheRiddler said:

This is classic discrimination. We're really reaching a boiling point in regards to Lookism. The current Tinder ѕhit won't last long when average guys start dropping out from the dating system.
In their defence what can they actually do to help us? They can’t force women to like us, the damage is already done (at least to this current generation of 13-29 years old.
Actually quite a lot can be done. When you know the power of governmental campaigns and awareness. The issue is not what can they do, the issue is what haven't they done. It has led to a very toxic society for those who do not look a certain way. They probably think inceldom is a cult that once deplatformed will vanish and disappear. What they don't know is they should start checking out other types of manosphere websites and see the levels of inceldom.

The symptoms of it lead to all of our rights being taken away. So much so that in Wales they were actually discussing men having curfews after 6pm. Although it didn't happen, the fact we are at this level of conversation is both alarming and worrying.

They will turn you all into feminised Japanese-like wage slaves before they consider even helping any person out here who is discriminated.

My advice to any incel right now is to get into martial arts/boxing, and work on developing masculine mentality because they will try to take it away.

brokendog45

Incels.Net Regular
You will never be with a Cute Foid and watch movies with her in the cinema
You will never go home and see your Oneitis and your cute Daugther happy to see you
You will never kiss your Onetis or a Cute Foid
You always will be loveless
You always will be a subhuman

No dick nick

Incels.Net Novice
Chatting with a friend and he says the best feeling in the world is waking up beside his girlfriend as she's got her face buried in his chest still asleep. He says cuddling up to someone you love and trust more than anyone is the best part of a relationship. It makes me kinda sad that he's so in love with her

Ojdhin

Chads masturbate to my drawings and beg for more
Chatting with a friend and he says the best feeling in the world is waking up beside his girlfriend as she's got her face buried in his chest still asleep. He says cuddling up to someone you love and trust more than anyone is the best part of a relationship. It makes me kinda sad that he's so in love with her
Is your friend a normie, or a chad?