I am still getting bullied by foids

Incel29

Some prick
I went to the shops and these foids were laughing at me (truecel trait). Felt like kicking the front of their car till the airbags came out and knocked them out. Why are foids so toxic these days and this generation?

Last edited:

Solo Disident

Incels.Net Novice
I also get bullied by foids in my 30s if I allow them too much closeness to me. And I have to grab my hand to not beat them. They disgust me beyond words. So I just stay away from them.

Incel29

Some prick
I also get bullied by foids in my 30s if I allow them too much closeness to me. And I have to grab my hand to not beat them. They disgust me beyond words. So I just stay away from them.
That sucks. I am so glad I don't have a sister or she probably would have been an asshole.

Last edited:

fuckfoidsget$

Incels.Net Junior
Foids these days are given too much power. They are meant to be SLAVES to us and know their place as such! I have gone through many situations such as yours. Oh, the restraint it takes...

Incel29

Some prick
Foids these days are given too much power. They are meant to be SLAVES to us and know their place as such! I have gone through many situations such as yours. Oh, the restraint it takes...
I wouldn't go that far all I am saying is that soyciety these days sees women being a bitch as a positive trait.