I am new here

Bartperry

Incels.Net Junior
I have never joined a forum before but i am willing to give this a shot. I am a virgin and have never held a girls hand before.
If anyone has tips on getting blackpilled i would love to hear the input.

ortharzeal

EteRnal Evil.
Tips on getting blackpilled? If your biography isn't enough you probably aren't an actual incel, maybe a volcel/fakecrl failed normie. Anyway, look up tinder experiments, like ATOMIC BLACKPILL or pigwoman experiment.

Bartperry

Incels.Net Junior
tremor said:
Tips on getting blackpilled? If your biography isn't enough you probably aren't an actual incel, maybe a volcel/fakecrl failed normie. Anyway, look up tinder experiments, like ATOMIC BLACKPILL or pigwoman experiment.
I am just sick of not being able to get laid. Im not very internet savvy but if there is some sort of pill i can take that will help me get a girlfriend than i will happily purchase a prescription.

WelcomeToMyDNA

I am who I am and I can be no other
Here's a good indication if you're blackpilled/bluepilled/etc

If you still think that you cant get laid because your """""personaliteehee"""""" and NOT your looks, then you aren't blackpilled. If you look decent and have had female validation before, then you're just a normie who either isn't approaching or has standards too high. Getting sex has little to do with the man's game, personality, confidence, etc. It has everything to do with looks. Also, wealth helps (you can betabuxx) if you're ugly, but if you are ugly, short, and poor, then you're pretty much fucked for all of time

Bartperry

Incels.Net Junior
I would say i am ugly short poor and smelly. I work cleaning sewers but i am very frugal because of my income and i only shower once a week, and i only wash my clothes once a month.
But i am such a nice guy i just dont understand why women won’t get passed the 10 ft aura of smelly green gas that radiates off of me at all times and give me a chance to show them that i can make them laugh and i always will hold the door open for them. I was raised to believe that those two things are all you have to do and women will throw their pussies at you but apperently i was raised with false hope.. It is unfair.

ortharzeal

EteRnal Evil.
Bartperry said:
I am just sick of not being able to get laid. Im not very internet savvy but if there is some sort of pill i can take that will help me get a girlfriend than i will happily purchase a prescription.
It's a metaphorical pill. If you want bullshit advice on how to "conquer wymyn", lurk PUA (pickup artistry)