I am just here to help... [A comprehensive list of trolls]

Schizophrenic

Incels.Net Master
Hidden said:
Miss Normie said:
Keen to avoid any of the typical clichés of a first time poster normie on here, so I've given this a little read through to understand some of the typical comments you guys are sick of hearing by now.

For starters I'm not here to help anyone. It comes off so condescending that people actually think it's constructive to do this! You could class me as "curious" about incels, but actually I've learned plenty just through reading posts on here. Purely selfish reasons for joining in I know, but I do find a lot of the topics of conversation on here interesting.

My views are a mix of bluepill and redpill. Classifying my position as one or the other feels overly simplistic. But I'll try my best to provide reasoned and constructive opposition, as this section suggests.

Some on here will probably instantly dislike me purely for what someone like me represents, and I'm honestly fine with that. However, I do sincerely hope to have interesting conversations and respectful agreements/disagreements in the true spirit of this section.

Peace! :cool:
Can you go to hell and leave us alone, you nasty chads wh*re?
I'm sorry to have disappointed with my contributions.
I appreciated your contribution. :)
 

Hidden

Incels.Net Master
Hidden said:
Miss Normie said:
Keen to avoid any of the typical clichés of a first time poster normie on here, so I've given this a little read through to understand some of the typical comments you guys are sick of hearing by now.

For starters I'm not here to help anyone. It comes off so condescending that people actually think it's constructive to do this! You could class me as "curious" about incels, but actually I've learned plenty just through reading posts on here. Purely selfish reasons for joining in I know, but I do find a lot of the topics of conversation on here interesting.

My views are a mix of bluepill and redpill. Classifying my position as one or the other feels overly simplistic. But I'll try my best to provide reasoned and constructive opposition, as this section suggests.

Some on here will probably instantly dislike me purely for what someone like me represents, and I'm honestly fine with that. However, I do sincerely hope to have interesting conversations and respectful agreements/disagreements in the true spirit of this section.

Peace! :cool:
Can you go to hell and leave us alone, you nasty chads wh*re?
I'm sorry to have disappointed with my contributions.
F off with your being sorry. Irl you wouldn't look at ugly short men. You are just here attention whoring and validation. You are wh*re and a roastie bitch. I hope you get stds.
 

Miss Normie

Femoid (Looking for orbiters)
Miss Normie said:
Hidden said:
Can you go to hell and leave us alone, you nasty chads wh*re?
I'm sorry to have disappointed with my contributions.
F off with your being sorry. Irl you wouldn't look at ugly short men. You are just here attention whoring and validation. You are wh*re and a roastie bitch. I hope you get stds.
I mean I don't think I've received much validation! But I understand your sentiments, I'll leave you alone.
 

Arthur

That's Life
Hidden said:
Miss Normie said:
Keen to avoid any of the typical clichés of a first time poster normie on here, so I've given this a little read through to understand some of the typical comments you guys are sick of hearing by now.

For starters I'm not here to help anyone. It comes off so condescending that people actually think it's constructive to do this! You could class me as "curious" about incels, but actually I've learned plenty just through reading posts on here. Purely selfish reasons for joining in I know, but I do find a lot of the topics of conversation on here interesting.

My views are a mix of bluepill and redpill. Classifying my position as one or the other feels overly simplistic. But I'll try my best to provide reasoned and constructive opposition, as this section suggests.

Some on here will probably instantly dislike me purely for what someone like me represents, and I'm honestly fine with that. However, I do sincerely hope to have interesting conversations and respectful agreements/disagreements in the true spirit of this section.

Peace! :cool:
Can you go to hell and leave us alone, you nasty chads wh*re?
I'm sorry to have disappointed with my contributions.
You know what gets me? Is the fact that you women stay here, after it's ABUNDANTLY clear that 99% of the guys here, are disturbed by your presence. Why?
 

Hidden

Incels.Net Master
Miss Normie said:
Hidden said:
Can you go to hell and leave us alone, you nasty chads wh*re?
I'm sorry to have disappointed with my contributions.
You know what gets me? Is the fact that you women stay here, after it's ABUNDANTLY clear that 99% of the guys here, are disturbed by your presence. Why?
They love being degraded, attention whoring and looking for validation. It's in their pathetic nature.
 

Miss Normie

Femoid (Looking for orbiters)
Miss Normie said:
Hidden said:
Can you go to hell and leave us alone, you nasty chads wh*re?
I'm sorry to have disappointed with my contributions.
You know what gets me? Is the fact that you women stay here, after it's ABUNDANTLY clear that 99% of the guys here, are disturbed by your presence. Why?
I thought this section was to have constructive conversations? I didn't mean to disturb you, if my presence is disturbing you I'll go.
 

Hidden

Incels.Net Master
Hidden said:
Miss Normie said:
I'm sorry to have disappointed with my contributions.
F off with your being sorry. Irl you wouldn't look at ugly short men. You are just here attention whoring and validation. You are wh*re and a roastie bitch. I hope you get stds.
I mean I don't think I've received much validation! But I understand your sentiments, I'll leave you alone.
Just go to hell and never come back you chad wh*re.
 

Hidden

Incels.Net Master
MedCel said:
Miss Normie said:
I'm sorry to have disappointed with my contributions.
You know what gets me? Is the fact that you women stay here, after it's ABUNDANTLY clear that 99% of the guys here, are disturbed by your presence. Why?
I thought this section was to have constructive conversations? I didn't mean to disturb you, if my presence is disturbing you I'll go.
Your presence is quite disturbing. Your brainlet head won't understand inceldom. You just here to give some false hope and same shitty advice. Just go to hell and leave us alone bitch. In end of the day you are just chads wh*re.
 
Top