I am just here to help... [A comprehensive list of trolls]

Miss Normie

Femoid (Looking for orbiters)
Miss Normie said:
Amiya said:
Why are you playing dumb if you said you lurked before posting? I can have my pic because i'm a cute anime girl. But you are a 3d wh*re, so you can't.
Obviously I haven't lurked for long enough to realise! And I'm not opposed to taking advice so I've changed it...we live and we learn...
That's better, but still you need to suck my cock, will you do that?
You might judge that I need to do that...I have yet to come to the same conclusion as you. I appreciate the welcome response though!
 

Amiya

Rhodes Island
Amiya said:
Miss Normie said:
Obviously I haven't lurked for long enough to realise! And I'm not opposed to taking advice so I've changed it...we live and we learn...
That's better, but still you need to suck my cock, will you do that?
You might judge that I need to do that...I have yet to come to the same conclusion as you. I appreciate the welcome response though!
But, are you open to suck my cock? If you like the idea?
 

Schizophrenic

Incels.Net Master
Amiya said:
Miss Normie said:
Obviously I haven't lurked for long enough to realise! And I'm not opposed to taking advice so I've changed it...we live and we learn...
That's better, but still you need to suck my cock, will you do that?
You might judge that I need to do that...I have yet to come to the same conclusion as you. I appreciate the welcome response though!
It'd be nice to lose my virginity.
 

Miss Normie

Femoid (Looking for orbiters)
Miss Normie said:
MedCel said:
Absolutely disgusting, what are you doing here? You promiscuous parasite.
See my first post in this thread.
No, tell me what you're doing here, I READ IT ... don't treat me like i'm an idiot. Your first post didn't explain JACK DIDDLY CRAP! Now tell me what the hell you're doing here.
Fair enough. I apologise.
I think you can learn about a community by reading about it, but you never really understand it until you personally engage with that community. I think this is a community of people who have been given a hard time in life and I genuinely do sympathise, and communities that have experienced some form of hardship are interesting to me. As I said previously purely selfish reasons I know.
 
Last edited:

Schizophrenic

Incels.Net Master
MedCel said:
Miss Normie said:
See my first post in this thread.
No, tell me what you're doing here, I READ IT ... don't treat me like i'm an idiot. Your first post didn't explain JACK DIDDLY CRAP! Now tell me what the hell you're doing here.
Fair enough. I apologise.
I think you can learn about a community by reading about it, but you never really understand it until you personally engage with that community. I think this is a community of people who have been given a hard time in life and genuinely do sympathise, and communities that have experienced some form of hardship are interesting to me. As I said previously purely selfish reasons I know.
Im schizophrenic and ugly. I have no friends or a job. That sums me up.
 

Miss Normie

Femoid (Looking for orbiters)
Miss Normie said:
MedCel said:
No, tell me what you're doing here, I READ IT ... don't treat me like i'm an idiot. Your first post didn't explain JACK DIDDLY CRAP! Now tell me what the hell you're doing here.
Fair enough. I apologise.
I think you can learn about a community by reading about it, but you never really understand it until you personally engage with that community. I think this is a community of people who have been given a hard time in life and genuinely do sympathise, and communities that have experienced some form of hardship are interesting to me. As I said previously purely selfish reasons I know.
Im schizophrenic and ugly. I have no friends or a job. That sums me up.
That really does suck. Have you ever had a job or are you currently out of work?
 

Schizophrenic

Incels.Net Master
Schizophrenic said:
Miss Normie said:
Fair enough. I apologise.
I think you can learn about a community by reading about it, but you never really understand it until you personally engage with that community. I think this is a community of people who have been given a hard time in life and genuinely do sympathise, and communities that have experienced some form of hardship are interesting to me. As I said previously purely selfish reasons I know.
Im schizophrenic and ugly. I have no friends or a job. That sums me up.
That really does suck. Have you ever had a job or are you currently out of work?
i currently get SSI. Supplemtal security income.
 

Miss Normie

Femoid (Looking for orbiters)
Miss Normie said:
Amiya said:
That's better, but still you need to suck my cock, will you do that?
You might judge that I need to do that...I have yet to come to the same conclusion as you. I appreciate the welcome response though!
But, are you open to suck my cock? If you like the idea?
Miss Normie said:
Amiya said:
That's better, but still you need to suck my cock, will you do that?
You might judge that I need to do that...I have yet to come to the same conclusion as you. I appreciate the welcome response though!
But, are you open to suck my cock? If you like the idea?
I know absolutely nothing about you. Other than you clearly don't work in hospitality haha!
 

Miss Normie

Femoid (Looking for orbiters)
Miss Normie said:
Schizophrenic said:
Im schizophrenic and ugly. I have no friends or a job. That sums me up.
That really does suck. Have you ever had a job or are you currently out of work?
i currently get SSI. Supplemtal security income.
Do you have a type of job you would like to aim for, that you are realistically interested in?
 

Schizophrenic

Incels.Net Master
Schizophrenic said:
Miss Normie said:
That really does suck. Have you ever had a job or are you currently out of work?
i currently get SSI. Supplemtal security income.
Do you have a type of job you would like to aim for, that you are realistically interested in?
No as im unable to work. Schizophrenia has negative symptoms such as, having trouble with hygenie, social isolation, not being able to hold a job etc. Its hard for me to even take a shower or brush me teeth and im mostly homebound
 

Miss Normie

Femoid (Looking for orbiters)
Miss Normie said:
Schizophrenic said:
i currently get SSI. Supplemtal security income.
Do you have a type of job you would like to aim for, that you are realistically interested in?
No as im unable to work. Schizophrenia has negative symptoms such as, having trouble with hygenie, social isolation, not being able to hold a job etc. Its hard for me to even take a shower or brush me teeth and im mostly homebound
That's really awful, I can't even begin to get my head around what that must be like. I'm really sorry you live with that.
 

Schizophrenic

Incels.Net Master
Schizophrenic said:
Miss Normie said:
Do you have a type of job you would like to aim for, that you are realistically interested in?
No as im unable to work. Schizophrenia has negative symptoms such as, having trouble with hygenie, social isolation, not being able to hold a job etc. Its hard for me to even take a shower or brush me teeth and im mostly homebound
That's really awful, I can't even begin to get my head around what that must be like. I'm really sorry you live with that.
ThAnk you for your sympathy. I just wish society would advocate for people with schizophrenia. Sadly theres a lot of stigma around schizophrenia. A lot of people advocate mental health but they usually mean depression and anxiety. I wish mental health advocates would advocate for schizophrenia people and end stigma
 

Miss Normie

Femoid (Looking for orbiters)
Miss Normie said:
Amiya said:
But, are you open to suck my cock? If you like the idea?
Amiya said:
But, are you open to suck my cock? If you like the idea?
I know absolutely nothing about you. Other than you clearly don't work in hospitality haha!
But if you know... Will you? I don't give a ѕhit about hospitality, try to convince me to respect you, little promiscuous wh*re.
I think if you had zero respect for me you wouldn't bother replying. You can see I'm being more reasonable and respectful to you than most.
 

Miss Normie

Femoid (Looking for orbiters)
Miss Normie said:
Schizophrenic said:
No as im unable to work. Schizophrenia has negative symptoms such as, having trouble with hygenie, social isolation, not being able to hold a job etc. Its hard for me to even take a shower or brush me teeth and im mostly homebound
That's really awful, I can't even begin to get my head around what that must be like. I'm really sorry you live with that.
ThAnk you for your sympathy. I just wish society would advocate for people with schizophrenia. Sadly theres a lot of stigma around schizophrenia. A lot of people advocate mental health but they usually mean depression and anxiety. I wish mental health advocates would advocate for schizophrenia people and end stigma
Yeah I realise my sympathy counts for very little but I do mean it. I agree, depression and anxiety are being accepted by the mainstream now, but other mental health conditions are sadly misunderstood!
 

Schizophrenic

Incels.Net Master
Schizophrenic said:
Miss Normie said:
That's really awful, I can't even begin to get my head around what that must be like. I'm really sorry you live with that.
ThAnk you for your sympathy. I just wish society would advocate for people with schizophrenia. Sadly theres a lot of stigma around schizophrenia. A lot of people advocate mental health but they usually mean depression and anxiety. I wish mental health advocates would advocate for schizophrenia people and end stigma
Yeah I realise my sympathy counts for very little but I do mean it. I agree, depression and anxiety are being accepted by the mainstream now, but other mental health conditions are sadly misunderstood!
Spot on. Hopefully in the future schizophrenia and bipolar are more accepted. Its hard being schizophrenic because theres so much stigma. Its not as bad as years ago but its still there.
 

Miss Normie

Femoid (Looking for orbiters)
Miss Normie said:
Schizophrenic said:
ThAnk you for your sympathy. I just wish society would advocate for people with schizophrenia. Sadly theres a lot of stigma around schizophrenia. A lot of people advocate mental health but they usually mean depression and anxiety. I wish mental health advocates would advocate for schizophrenia people and end stigma
Yeah I realise my sympathy counts for very little but I do mean it. I agree, depression and anxiety are being accepted by the mainstream now, but other mental health conditions are sadly misunderstood!
Spot on. Hopefully in the future schizophrenia and bipolar are more accepted. Its hard being schizophrenic because theres so much stigma. Its not as bad as years ago but its still there.
100% agree!
 

Hidden

Insanity Pilled
Keen to avoid any of the typical clichés of a first time poster normie on here, so I've given this a little read through to understand some of the typical comments you guys are sick of hearing by now.

For starters I'm not here to help anyone. It comes off so condescending that people actually think it's constructive to do this! You could class me as "curious" about incels, but actually I've learned plenty just through reading posts on here. Purely selfish reasons for joining in I know, but I do find a lot of the topics of conversation on here interesting.

My views are a mix of bluepill and redpill. Classifying my position as one or the other feels overly simplistic. But I'll try my best to provide reasoned and constructive opposition, as this section suggests.

Some on here will probably instantly dislike me purely for what someone like me represents, and I'm honestly fine with that. However, I do sincerely hope to have interesting conversations and respectful agreements/disagreements in the true spirit of this section.

Peace! :cool:
Can you go to hell and leave us alone, you nasty chads wh*re?
 

Miss Normie

Femoid (Looking for orbiters)
Miss Normie said:
Keen to avoid any of the typical clichés of a first time poster normie on here, so I've given this a little read through to understand some of the typical comments you guys are sick of hearing by now.

For starters I'm not here to help anyone. It comes off so condescending that people actually think it's constructive to do this! You could class me as "curious" about incels, but actually I've learned plenty just through reading posts on here. Purely selfish reasons for joining in I know, but I do find a lot of the topics of conversation on here interesting.

My views are a mix of bluepill and redpill. Classifying my position as one or the other feels overly simplistic. But I'll try my best to provide reasoned and constructive opposition, as this section suggests.

Some on here will probably instantly dislike me purely for what someone like me represents, and I'm honestly fine with that. However, I do sincerely hope to have interesting conversations and respectful agreements/disagreements in the true spirit of this section.

Peace! :cool:
Can you go to hell and leave us alone, you nasty chads wh*re?
I'm sorry to have disappointed with my contributions.
 
Top