I am just here to help... [A comprehensive list of trolls]

Miss Normie

Femoid (Looking for orbiters)
Keen to avoid any of the typical clichés of a first time poster normie on here, so I've given this a little read through to understand some of the typical comments you guys are sick of hearing by now.

For starters I'm not here to help anyone. It comes off so condescending that people actually think it's constructive to do this! You could class me as "curious" about incels, but actually I've learned plenty just through reading posts on here. Purely selfish reasons for joining in I know, but I do find a lot of the topics of conversation on here interesting.

My views are a mix of bluepill and redpill. Classifying my position as one or the other feels overly simplistic. But I'll try my best to provide reasoned and constructive opposition, as this section suggests.

Some on here will probably instantly dislike me purely for what someone like me represents, and I'm honestly fine with that. However, I do sincerely hope to have interesting conversations and respectful agreements/disagreements in the true spirit of this section.

Peace! :cool:

Amiya

Rhodes Island
Keen to avoid any of the typical clichés of a first time poster normie on here, so I've given this a little read through to understand some of the typical comments you guys are sick of hearing by now.

For starters I'm not here to help anyone. It comes off so condescending that people actually think it's constructive to do this! You could class me as "curious" about incels, but actually I've learned plenty just through reading posts on here. Purely selfish reasons for joining in I know, but I do find a lot of the topics of conversation on here interesting.

My views are a mix of bluepill and redpill. Classifying my position as one or the other feels overly simplistic. But I'll try my best to provide reasoned and constructive opposition, as this section suggests.

Some on here will probably instantly dislike me purely for what someone like me represents, and I'm honestly fine with that. However, I do sincerely hope to have interesting conversations and respectful agreements/disagreements in the true spirit of this section.

I like your style. But you have a pic of you, so is already game over.

Suck my cock and give me my pitusas and manaos. wh*re.

Miss Normie

Miss Normie said:

Is having a pic of ourselves like not the done thing? Should I change it?

Amiya

Rhodes Island
Amiya said:
Miss Normie said:

Why are you playing dumb if you said you lurked before posting? I can have my pic because i'm a cute anime girl. But you are a 3d wh*re, so you can't.

Schizophrenic

Incels.Net Master
Amiya said:
Miss Normie said:

Well if thats you in your pic you do have a lot of fakeup

Miss Normie

Miss Normie said:
Amiya said:

Why are you playing dumb if you said you lurked before posting? I can have my pic because i'm a cute anime girl. But you are a 3d wh*re, so you can't.
Obviously I haven't lurked for long enough to realise! And I'm not opposed to taking advice so I've changed it...we live and we learn...

Schizophrenic

Incels.Net Master
Amiya said:
Miss Normie said:
Obviously I haven't lurked for long enough to realise! And I'm not opposed to taking advice so I've changed it...we live and we learn...
Are you willing to have sex with incels?

Miss Normie

Miss Normie said:
Amiya said:
I'm not on here to meet up with people.

Have I ever had a previous partner who might have been an incel at the time? I honestly don't know. The most honest answer is I don't think so...but then I had never heard of the community until about 3 months ago so I wouldn't have really picked up on it anyway.

Schizophrenic

Incels.Net Master
Schizophrenic said:
Miss Normie said:

Have I ever had a previous partner who might have been an incel at the time? I honestly don't know. The most honest answer is I don't think so...but then I had never heard of the community until about 3 months ago so I wouldn't have really picked up on it anyway.
Well if your partner was a virgin then he probably was an incel. Incel just means involuntary celibate

Arthur

That's Life
Schizophrenic said:
Miss Normie said:

Hm, that's nice? So you've had multiple sexual partners? How old are you ... ???

Miss Normie

Miss Normie said:
Schizophrenic said:

Well if your partner was a virgin then he probably was an incel. Incel just means involuntary celibate
Yes but is a virgin at 19 still an incel for example? How long until after the legal age of consent does it take to become an incel?

Schizophrenic

Incels.Net Master
Schizophrenic said:
Miss Normie said:

Yes but is a virgin at 19 still an incel for example? How long until after the legal age of consent does it take to become an incel?
well im 20 and an incel. As my username states, i have schizophrenia. I have no friends, job, etc. Im a!so ugly.

Miss Normie

Miss Normie said:
Schizophrenic said:

Hm, that's nice? So you've had multiple sexual partners? How old are you ... ???
Yes I have. 24.

Arthur

That's Life
MedCel said:
Miss Normie said:

Yes I have. 24.
Absolutely disgusting, what are you doing here? You promiscuous parasite.

Amiya

Rhodes Island
Amiya said:
Miss Normie said:
That's better, but still you need to suck my cock, will you do that?

Miss Normie

Miss Normie said:
Schizophrenic said:
well im 20 and an incel. As my username states, i have schizophrenia. I have no friends, job, etc. Im a!so ugly.
I guess the person identifying as an incel is the only real rule then? I'm naturally sorry for your circumstances

Arthur

That's Life
MedCel said:
Miss Normie said:
Yes I have. 24.
Absolutely disgusting, what are you doing here? You promiscuous parasite.
See my first post in this thread.
No, tell me what you're doing here, I READ IT ... don't treat me like i'm an idiot. Your first post didn't explain JACK DIDDLY CRAP! Now tell me what the hell you're doing here.