I am an orbiter

WelcomeToMyDNA

Staff Member
Lounge member
I orbit a foid that I'll never stand a chance with on Instagram and I am eager to like her pictures so she knows I like her. I sometimes comment and them as well. She only likes my pictures because that's how Instagram works; you scroll and double tap every picture on the feed. She never really even saw the pictures probably (maybe only for a second or 2). I stare at her photos and save them because I'm a weirdo. In my mind, I relive the moment I hugged her over and over again. I should have kissed her neck, but then she probably would have reported me to HR and I would've been jailed for sexual harassment. I cannot remove lustful images of her out of my mind that she put there. One time at work I asked her if she uses a vibrator and she said she has a dildo/vibrator in one and has lube as well. I was LARPing the whole time I worked with her -- pretending I was someone who got pusѕy regularly. She was soooooo close to sending me solo videos of herself, but she got a boyfriend and forgot me. But I still orbit her like the subhuman trash I am.

gna rope. brb.

WelcomeToMyDNA

Staff Member
Lounge member
tremor said:
At least orbit more than one female then tbh.
I did find one foid whom I once knew and followed her on IG. I sent her a message, "hey blablabla" but she ignored it and then blocked me. Brutal. She used to be my looksmatch back in the day when I wasn't so ugly and she was a bit less pretty. Then she somehow got prettier (mayb makeup?)

Justlooking

BANNED
Honestly, its not fair that they put those images out and complain when we act "entitled". Its as though they have absolutely no empathy to what theyre putting us through

Lordgoro

Lounge member
Find something better to do with your time bub... Life is short... Read a book, play a game, get drunk at home, something else... You want to forget about her, find some HOT Pοrn and love yourself 6 times a day! I guarantee youll find more fun things to do with your time...

BrettyBoy

Lounge member
If she has a boyfriend just wait until she breaks up with him and then try your luck but be careful at the same time.

bcroger2

Lounge member
At least you get that. With the exception of obese people, women don't even "friendzone" me.