I am 330 pounds

DanielGardner

Incels.Net Junior
Hello! This is my first post. I just joined today. As you read in the title, I am 330 pounds. I am absolutely miserable, and every time I see a pretty girl, I want to approach her, I really do, but I know she will not even think twice about rejecting me. An old female friend of mine from high school came over to my house a few months ago, and I asked her out, and she told me she didn’t want to be in a relationship with anyone because she didn’t possess those feelings. About a month later I see her instagram post of her and some guy kissing, and the post said “happy one week anniversary!” What the actual hell? Women man, these women.

bcroger2

Incels.Net Master
nobodyimportant89 said:
bcroger2 said:
Lose weight.
That won't get you laid, What OP needs is cash...Money...Millions.

Ever wonder how the U.S. president got his wife? Let me tell you a secret....It wasn't his looks or personality.
If you want to date a non-obese and non-hideously ugly person, you either have to be rich ($150,000+) , Chad , lucky or super out going(like approach random people at bars, clubs etc.)

Zenomobean

Incels.Net Novice
tremor said:
DanielGardner said:
Pretty much
Well, not the best way of presenting yourself. Also fatcel is volcel.
Why is fatcel volcel? From what I've gathered on situations where people gain crazy amount of weight it seems to be do with psychological problems from traumatic experiences. By the sounds of it morbidly obese people's self esteem issues could be a destructive cycle of feeling alone and eating, then gaining weight and people making you feel bad about the weight so you eat more to comfort yourself. Doesn't sound like volcel to me though.

Zenomobean

Incels.Net Novice
DanielGardner said:
tremor said:
Do you always introduce yourself the same way?

"Hello I'm 330 pounds and absolutely miserable".
Pretty much
Aw man at least your honest. If it's to do with unhealthy food choices try to make some healthy changes and you might start feeling a bit better physically and mentally. Not a cure all but it's a start.

DanielGardner

Incels.Net Junior
Zenomobean said:
DanielGardner said:
tremor said:
Do you always introduce yourself the same way?

"Hello I'm 330 pounds and absolutely miserable".
Pretty much
Aw man at least your honest. If it's to do with unhealthy food choices try to make some healthy changes and you might start feeling a bit better physically and mentally. Not a cure all but it's a start.
Thank you you are right

ortharzeal

EteRnal Evil.
Zenomobean said:
Why is fatcel volcel? From what I've gathered on situations where people gain crazy amount of weight it seems to be do with psychological problems from traumatic experiences. By the sounds of it morbidly obese people's self esteem issues could be a destructive cycle of feeling alone and eating, then gaining weight and people making you feel bad about the weight so you eat more to comfort yourself. Doesn't sound like volcel to me though.
So what? They could fix it and begin to feel better. And it would be more than just self-esteem, because obesity is plain unhealthy.

Zenomobean

Incels.Net Novice
tremor said:
Zenomobean said:
So what? They could fix it and begin to feel better. And it would be more than just self-esteem, because obesity is plain unhealthy.
I don't think anyone said it was healthy. From what I've seen on this site alone, many people have said they deal with psychological issues that are the cause of a lot of their problems much like op's. Obviously the best thing would be to change his habits but those are neurologically ingrained in his synapses so he would probably have to try and swap his habits for healthier ones to rewrite it which is not an easy task for anyone.

ortharzeal

EteRnal Evil.
Zenomobean said:
I don't think anyone said it was healthy. From what I've seen on this site alone, many people have said they deal with psychological issues that are the cause of a lot of their problems much like op's. Obviously the best thing would be to change his habits but those are neurologically ingrained in his synapses so he would probably have to try and swap his habits for healthier ones to rewrite it which is not an easy task for anyone.
Fixing fatceldom is totally possible, fixing many other -celdoms isn't. Losing weight is attainable. Therefore it's not incel thing.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SMART_criteria

Zenomobean

Incels.Net Novice
tremor said:
Zenomobean said:
Fixing fatceldom is totally possible, fixing many other -celdoms isn't. Losing weight is attainable. Therefore it's not incel thing.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SMART_criteria
Well yeah of course it's possible to loose weight it can just be very hard for some who have eating additions and what not, I'm sure having something that is instantly comforting is hard to throw away without being able to know if things will be better in the future. By the sounds of it you don't have trouble with your weight and I'm apparently slightly underweight so can't know for sure what it's like in that situation.

ortharzeal

EteRnal Evil.
Zenomobean said:
Well yeah of course it's possible to loose weight it can just be very hard for some who have eating additions and what not, I'm sure having something that is instantly comforting is hard to throw away without being able to know if things will be better in the future. By the sounds of it you don't have trouble with your weight and I'm apparently slightly underweight so can't know for sure what it's like in that situation.
Well, I have been fatcel (volcel) several times in my life, like noticeably overweight, but it's really not a big deal to get rid of the "addiction" if you do have the intention. "Want" doesn't fit because it's more about an impulse which can go away quickly and isn't to be taken seriously.

Zenomobean

Incels.Net Novice
tremor said:
Zenomobean said:
Well, I have been fatcel (volcel) several times in my life, like noticeably overweight, but it's really not a big deal to get rid of the "addiction" if you do have the intention. "Want" doesn't fit because it's more about an impulse which can go away quickly and isn't to be taken seriously.
Do you find that your weight tends to fluctuate? Are you at a stable weight as of now? What means did you use to reduce your weight? I mean well done for trying be healthy but I still don't think it's the same for everyone.

ortharzeal

EteRnal Evil.
Zenomobean said:
Do you find that your weight tends to fluctuate? Are you at a stable weight as of now? What means did you use to reduce your weight? I mean well done for trying be healthy but I still don't think it's the same for everyone.
I wouldn't say that. It was about diet and physical load.
Yes, how one loses weight may vary, can be slower for some.