I acknowledge your struggle

Crazy_Cat_lady

Incels.Net Novice
That's a good quote and it's nice that you acknowledge this, but so what? That doesn't change anything. You just want attention. Maybe I shouldn't have responded to this at all.
No it’s not going to change anything. It just crossed my reptilian brain that some of you might be having a hard day and today’s a high suіcіde day for men.

Spice

Anti Social Borderlinecel
OysterSauce said:
That's a good quote and it's nice that you acknowledge this, but so what? That doesn't change anything. You just want attention. Maybe I shouldn't have responded to this at all.
No it’s not going to change anything. It just crossed my reptilian brain that some of you might be having a hard day and today’s a high suіcіde day for men.

FatCel

Defy

Mentalcel
Ok. Happy V-Day too I guess.

Do you understand loneliness though? If you have friends or bf then you can't possibly understand what true loneliness is.

FatCel

Do you understand loneliness though? If you have friends or bf then you can't possibly understand what true loneliness is.
I’m not saying I understand. I get that my issues aren’t like yours. I have good copes and cats.
Femoids dont need copes

Oogabooga

Everything is fucked
Crazy_Cat_lady said:
Defy said:

I’m not saying I understand. I get that my issues aren’t like yours. I have good copes and cats.
Femoids dont need copes
Based. I honestly almost don’t even have the strength to deal with foids anymore, or desire to. When I still had a job, I only interacted with the foids if they spoke to me first for whatever reason, because I saw how shallow they were. I’m sick of being angry and upset all the time, I just wanna rest.

Defy

Mentalcel
Defy said:

I don't expect you to. Everyone here is going through different things. Why do you need copes though? Surely there is someone out there who wants you. I have cats so I have nothing to say about that.

Saint Mentalcel

The Jewpilled-Free Crazy Fool
Crazy_Cat_lady said:
Defy said:

Femoids dont need copes
Their only cope is Chad, otherwise they'll threaten suіcіde if he doesn't take them back like the narcissistic c*nts they are.

Amiya

Rhodes Island
Since you registered, you were trying really hard to fit in. Point is, from your own mouth, that you want the best possible mate.

The question is... Why are you here? Attention? Because it seems that you are really desperate for attention.