I’m probably fucked

Retrogamecel

Incels.Net Novice
I’ve been talking to a girl on Instagram for the past few days but here’s the thing. She doesn’t know that I’m interested in her yet. As an incel you can get a girl to talk to you but when she finds out your interested is when you get fucked. I don’t know how much fuсking money I wanna bet that when I tell her that I’m interested in her. That I’m going to get rejected. How much fuсking money. Just because a girl will talk to you does not mean she’s interested in being in a relationship. I’m gonna wait a while before i reveal that i like her and when I do I’m going to get rejected as usual. My life is fuсking great, such a blessing to be a TFL loser.

RelapseCel

Incels.Net Master
I’ve been talking to a girl on Instagram for the past few days but here’s the thing. She doesn’t know that I’m interested in her yet. As an incel you can get a girl to talk to you but when she finds out your interested is when you get fucked. I don’t know how much fuсking money I wanna bet that when I tell her that I’m interested in her. That I’m going to get rejected. How much fuсking money. Just because a girl will talk to you does not mean she’s interested in being in a relationship. I’m gonna wait a while before i reveal that i like her and when I do I’m going to get rejected as usual. My life is fuсking great, such a blessing to be a TFL loser.
Just tell her sooner rather than later. If it's that hopeless anyway why wait. Also if u got chad swooped by 1 day (left it too long and chad swooped in and hit and quit n turned her into a man hating feminiѕt for all but top tier guys) you would not forgive yourself quick. Do it bro. Then update this thread with results.

Ropist

Incels.Net Regular
Instagram-thots are not that stupid. Of course she knows that you, and all the other males that talk to her online are hoping to get a taste of her roastbeef. Stop boosting her ego with likes and comments. You are wasting your time.