hypocrite and ugly girls?

FatCel

Staff member/spam reporter fatcelius the rotund
We dont not a single girl have been attracted to me not one in my entire life all of them have found me repulsive why would I pass down a Becky? I have no reason to Why would a becky reject me ? Because she have "better" options she can get chad

BrettyBoy

Locally undesired. Verbal, not violent.
My looks match will be fine enough for me. One of the things that pisses me off as a dude that even messages ugly locals and still gets ignored is when I see people claiming to be incel while also having girls be into them but they don’t count the girl because it isn’t a girl he finds attractive (having standards is fine since women have them too but sick of fakecels claiming to be incel when I don’t even get options).

Swo2016

Incels.Net Regular
A lot of guys on here hate stacys and i do too. but if you cant get them why not go for a 2 or a 3? would incels like us not have an easier time.? Interestingly enough, if you turn them down cause of their looks arent you doing the same thing Chad's and Stacys do to us by ignoring the ugly girls and only wanting the best (top % of women)?
I’ve never turned down a girl before I only get the chance to meet about 1 or 2 girls a year usually. I would go for a 3 maybe but not a 1 or a 2 I know I have more value than that.

OysterSauce

Blve Oyster Kvlt
I've only gone for plain-looking girls (2-5). I've gone for my looksmatches (3-4) - not good enough for them; below (2) - not good enough; slightly above (5) - definitely not! It's over for sub-5 men.

Swo2016

Incels.Net Regular
I've only gone for plain-looking girls (2-5). I've gone for my looksmatches (3-4) - not good enough for them; below (2) - not good enough; slightly above (5) - definitely not! It's over for sub-5 men.
Next year I’m not backing down I’m gonna start talking to the stacys on campus and give it a shot not worried about rejection anymore.

KhhvForEternity

Incels.Net Master
A lot of guys on here hate stacys and i do too. but if you cant get them why not go for a 2 or a 3? would incels like us not have an easier time.? Interestingly enough, if you turn them down cause of their looks arent you doing the same thing Chad's and Stacys do to us by ignoring the ugly girls and only wanting the best (top % of women)?
Hey guys if you're that hungry why don't you eat cat ѕhit? Everyone loves a nice refreshing bowl of cat ѕhit. Mmmmm.
No, you are supposed to match with that which is equal of value. The difference is 90% of guys are being outcompeted by a small minority. Even though chads can't date that many girls he can fuck that many, all these hoes will be vying for his attention.

KhhvForEternity

Incels.Net Master

KhhvForEternity

Incels.Net Master
KhhvForEternity said:
Stacies are ѕhit compared to this
Hell yeah!
I can't find any other examples but creepy crazy outcast women are and have always been my thing. Even they want chad though. Sad times. Bluepilled and redpilled me would have tore that pusѕy up. Unfortunate how indifferent I am now.