Hypocrisy of normies, both in real life and in their media.

NoHopeNoFear

Tathāgata
One thing that really encapsulates the normie attitude so amazingly is their subversive life hating but self affirming attitudes of nihilism and meaninglessness. You see things like this in Rick and Morty (obviously) where love is described as just chemicals in the brain. But how many normies could possibly survive without that fantasy, without those chemicals?
One thing I notice about incels in comparison to the rest of the population is that we actually enjoyed the idea of meaning and purpose and sought it out in the least likely of places.
So I say to normies, even if it's chemicals don't those chemicals symbolise something greater, something more meaningful?
I see how my normie associates treat their partners, cheating on them, under appreciating them, ignoring them but the likely truth is we were the actual romantics. The ones that, at least for a time possessed real love. As futile as the fantasy was in matching up to reality.... yet they have the gall to e criticise us and our position.
It can safely be said that if most of us didn't get blackpilled into oblivion and were actually given a chance we would have been the best lovers, the truest and most passionate. As for now though, I have been reduced to an entity that once dreamt he was a man and dreamt that I could have been loved.

Cope. It never began foids aren't interested in that nice guy deep emotional meaning typa shit, they love guys who don't give single fucks about them, who take them to wild adventures, especially a bonus if they're badboy Chad and will flock to them to get thrown down the stairs no matter what. We live in Geeeeeeneration Z it's over. That could've worked during Boomer times where Chivalry and Loyalty was a thing but not today anymore. That's why romantic nice guys get labelled as boring betas by women while Party Chad gets all the action.

Last edited:

NoHopeNoFear

Tathāgata
Cope. It never began foids aren't interested in that nice guy deep emotional meaning typa ѕhit, they love guys who don't give single fucks about them, who take them to wild adventures, especially a bonus if they're badboy Chad and will flock to them to get thrown down the stairs no matter what. We live in Geeeeeeneration Z it's over. That could've worked during Boomer times where Chivalry and Loyalty was a thing but not today anymore. That's why romantic nice guys get labelled as boring betas by women while Party Chad gets all the action.
oh I know it's cope, I'm saying if it were a different time we'd have our day in the sun. I'm also just sayin that the people on this board either do or did have the best content of character in comparison to most if not all normalfags

Lordgoro

MAD as a Hatter!
XTamaska said:
Cope. It never began foids aren't interested in that nice guy deep emotional meaning typa ѕhit, they love guys who don't give single fucks about them, who take them to wild adventures, especially a bonus if they're badboy Chad and will flock to them to get thrown down the stairs no matter what. We live in Geeeeeeneration Z it's over. That could've worked during Boomer times where Chivalry and Loyalty was a thing but not today anymore. That's why romantic nice guys get labelled as boring betas by women while Party Chad gets all the action.
oh I know it's cope, I'm saying if it were a different time we'd have our day in the sun. I'm also just sayin that the people on this board either do or did have the best content of character in comparison to most if not all normalfags
Agreed 100 percent... we had the potential, NO modern chad could light a candle next to our characters and depth, and real passion, thats true....