Humor the Bluepill for a Second

Oogabooga

Everything is fucked
I know, I know, “it’s soy!”, but just pretend you took the blue pill and have the same views that Inceltears and most normies have. Scroll for TLDR.

Women are rational levelheaded beings. They value personality. It’s pure coincidence that they rate most guys as unattractive. There is no reason that they flock to serial killers. The fact that many narcissistic bullies have better luck than us is just coincidence, and has nothing to do with their looks or female attraction towards the Dark Triad.

Women are all also highly intelligent, but oppressed underneath the patriarchy. This is why men have largely dominated tech fields and flock towards doing that line of work, while women do nursing and teaching, despite having many more scholarship opportunities based on the “diversity quota”. It’s also why most of the most profound literature, artwork, scientific discoveries and technological innovation have been by men. It’s not because men have a natural proclivity towards risk taking, or a desire to prove themselves to a world that places most of its burdens on them, it’s because women are oppressed.

Women are also strong and independent. The patriarchy is the only reason why an average man can match or beat a seasoned female powerlifter after a couple months of half assed bench pressing. They’re so strong and independent, that only around a quarter of homeless people are women, because they’re so good at pulling themselves up by their bootstraps, and not because they have stronger support systems by default, or the ability to spread their legs. It’s the patriarchies fault that all wars are largely fought by men, who do the most dangerous jobs, even in normal society. Clearly, women should be on the front lines, carrying assault rifles and fighting the Taliban.

Women are also the empathetic, loving gender. It’s just a coincidence that narcissism is rewarded in men with affection, and it’s a completely standalone fact that men make up the vast majority of suіcіdes. If a women is unempathetic or shows disgust towards a man who is being vulnerable, it’s not because their biological programming sees stoicism as strong and feels revulsion at displays of weakness, but simply because the man is misogynistic and clearly deserves to die.

FUCK, I CAN‘T DO IT ANYMORE, IT’S JUST TOO MUCH SOY!

Tl;dr: The game was honked from the beginning.

Dionysos

Incels.Net Master
I know, I know, “it’s soy!”, but just pretend you took the blue pill and have the same views that Inceltears and most normies have. Scroll for TLDR.

Women are rational levelheaded beings. They value personality. It’s pure coincidence that they rate most guys as unattractive. There is no reason that they flock to serial killers. The fact that many narcissistic bullies have better luck than us is just coincidence, and has nothing to do with their looks or female attraction towards the Dark Triad.

Women are all also highly intelligent, but oppressed underneath the patriarchy. This is why men have largely dominated tech fields and flock towards doing that line of work, while women do nursing and teaching, despite having many more scholarship opportunities based on the “diversity quota”. It’s also why most of the most profound literature, artwork, scientific discoveries and technological innovation have been by men. It’s not because men have a natural proclivity towards risk taking, or a desire to prove themselves to a world that places most of its burdens on them, it’s because women are oppressed.

Women are also strong and independent. The patriarchy is the only reason why an average man can match or beat a seasoned female powerlifter after a couple months of half assed bench pressing. They’re so strong and independent, that only around a quarter of homeless people are women, because they’re so good at pulling themselves up by their bootstraps, and not because they have stronger support systems by default, or the ability to spread their legs. It’s the patriarchies fault that all wars are largely fought by men, who do the most dangerous jobs, even in normal society. Clearly, women should be on the front lines, carrying assault rifles and fighting the Taliban.

Women are also the empathetic, loving gender. It’s just a coincidence that narcissism is rewarded in men with affection, and it’s a completely standalone fact that men make up the vast majority of suіcіdes. If a women is unempathetic or shows disgust towards a man who is being vulnerable, it’s not because their biological programming sees stoicism as strong and feels revulsion at displays of weakness, but simply because the man is misogynistic and clearly deserves to die.

FUCK, I CAN‘T DO IT ANYMORE, IT’S JUST TOO MUCH SOY!

Tl;dr: The game was honked from the beginning.
Cucked beyond belief

Oogabooga

Everything is fucked
Women were the more empathetic gender, at some point in time, many modern women have changed to be more masculine.
I have varying opinions on this. On one hand, I want to believe that women weren’t always like this. But on the other hand, I’ve even seen women from traditional countries behave like western foids, and not simply because of exposure. It leads me to believe that traditional monogamy that was enforced by the so called “patriarchy” was what’s best for society, and that even then, women only behaved that way out of strict roles they had to fill. But your theory holds validity to it as well, so I’d gladly welcome any information you might have to suggest the contrary.

Hidden

Insanity Pilled
Did you know that 5'2 balding Indian with recessed chin stole Mr. Chad's blonde wife, just because he had better personality and attitude?

You silly inkwell just work on your personality, respect women and take a shower, it's all in your head bro!

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
I have varying opinions on this. On one hand, I want to believe that women weren’t always like this. But on the other hand, I’ve even seen women from traditional countries behave like western foids, and not simply because of exposure. It leads me to believe that traditional monogamy that was enforced by the so called “patriarchy” was what’s best for society, and that even then, women only behaved that way out of strict roles they had to fill. But your theory holds validity to it as well, so I’d gladly welcome any information you might have to suggest the contrary.
my gut instinct believes tesla. This was teslas idea not mine.

Dionysos

Incels.Net Master
Oogabooga said:
my gut instinct believes tesla. This was teslas idea not mine.
Tesla was a Truecel right?

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
I got nothing against masculine women and femdoms, problem is they want to be worst of both worlds. Toxic masculinity but wont femdom either. If masculine women actually flirted and tried to seduce to beta males then not so bad.

FatCel

Looks dont matter inkels *portrays incels as ugly in comics* also personality is all that matters even though I constantly mock incels for being ugly also inkels your not entitled to women but somehow women are entitled to get respected by you guys

Soy: incels should have more self confidence my bullying will sure help them to feel good about themselves