Humor me, seriously

Dovah

Incels.Net Junior
This is a long shot and weird so bear with me.

I am female. And was honestly shocked when I came across this site. But then I remembered all the dear friends I made playing WoW for 9 years. I remember their struggles. Then I had an odd idea.

Im currently trying to regain trust in men following an assault 6 months ago. I thought if you guys would maybe explain what the purpose of this site was (a support network or whatever), it might help. It’s 2:30am, I’m at the end of my rope with this trauma so. Why the fuck not ask here?

I don’t want to continue thinking that all men are sex crazy weirdos (cause I know most are not). I was hoping you could help in some way. Also my boyfriend hasn’t had sex in 6 months cause of this, I’m sure he’s appreciate it too!!!

Dovah

Incels.Net Junior
WelcomeToMyDNA said:

Is that your bf?

Err no lol. But honestly isn’t not being able to have sex due to trauma a forum of incelness? For me and my partner?

Dovah

Incels.Net Junior
tell me more about the issue that led to your trauma
[/quote]

I let a friend rent a room from us. For a month every day when my BF went to work this guy threatened to either hurt himself or me if I did not have sex with him. Thar. Interweb bluntness.

WelcomeToMyDNA

I am who I am and I can be no other
Dovah said:

I let a friend rent a room from us. For a month every day when my BF went to work this guy threatened to either hurt himself or me if I did not have sex with him. Thar. Interweb bluntness.
[/quote]

Well if your cunt is not mutilated, I don't see how you can't fuck.

Dovah

Incels.Net Junior
Well if your c*nt is not mutilated, I don't see how you can't fuck.
[/quote]

Hmmm maybe it’s the black out PTSD episodes I get from any kind of sexual interaction? Don’t put me on blast. This is interesting to me cause I’m demisexual. I’ve never understood sexual attraction to begin with. Totally ignorant to this “Chad” shit I keep reading about on here.

WelcomeToMyDNA

Dovah said:

Hmmm maybe it’s the black out PTSD episodes I get from any kind of sexual interaction? Don’t put me on blast. This is interesting to me cause I’m demisexual. I’ve never understood sexual attraction to begin with. Totally ignorant to this “Chad” ѕhit I keep reading about on here.
[/quote]

I can't believe your bf hasn't fucked you in 6 months....how long is he going to wait? damn

Dovah

Incels.Net Junior
I can't believe your bf hasn't fucked you in 6 months....how long is he going to wait? damn
[/quote]

Until I’m ready lol. We’re both kinda incels right now sooooooo I need some help!! >.<

Dovah

Incels.Net Junior
I mean honestly I just need people to talk to about this. My love life/sex life/ability to be loved is pretty fucked atm.

love

Femoid
Dovah said:
I mean honestly I just need people to talk to about this. My love life/sex life/ability to be loved is pretty fucked atm.
I’ve been in a similar situation. I’ll talk to you. It takes so long to go back to being normal again, it took me 2.5 years before I could get into a relationship. Please please do trauma counselling it’s the hardest thing ever to have to vividly remember all the details but it’s helpful in the long run to move past from it and incorporate the assault into your life in somehow. For me it made me stronger and driven. There’s also violence against women organisations that are helpful too they also have programs for family that your bf can attend so he can understand the trauma and learn ways to continue to help. Get all the support you need.

love

Femoid
WelcomeToMyDNA said:
Dovah said:

[/quote]

Wtf can you try to be a human being just a little bit? Your beyond words right now with how disappointed I am with that comment. She was assaulted! What didn’t you understand? Sex is emotional and based on trust which she doesn’t have. So she won’t be having sex because it’s re living trauma, flash backs. I have PTSD from my ex bf assaulting me. It doesn’t go away. I still get flash backs from it years later. I can’t go into medical hospitals without having a panic attack because it takes me right back to being in the hospital with internal bleeding. Where is your heart at?

love

Femoid
Also if your looking for support group from an assault this is totally the wrong place. I think it would actually be more damaging then helpful for you because these guys don’t understand assaults at all and some have warped perceptions that women want sex 24/7 with 12 inch dicks. The concept that sex is emotional for women is like unheard of here. They also aren’t really into protecting women either. I would look at violence against women programs for support and healing not sexually frustrates men.

WelcomeToMyDNA

love said:
WelcomeToMyDNA said:
Dovah said:

Wtf can you try to be a human being just a little bit? Your beyond words right now with how disappointed I am with that comment. She was assaulted! What didn’t you understand? Sex is emotional and based on trust which she doesn’t have. So she won’t be having sex because it’s re living trauma, flash backs. I have PTSD from my ex bf assaulting me. It doesn’t go away. I still get flash backs from it years later. I can’t go into medical hospitals without having a panic attack because it takes me right back to being in the hospital with internal bleeding. Where is your heart at?
[/quote]

Don't Women like being assaulted though? I mean unless he's ugly. Then they'll press charges and make sure he spends eternity in prison getting raped by thugmaxxed tyronelites.

Why do you women like getting with men who beat you and rape you?

Get with a r/niceguy teehee

Curiosity

Incels.Net Novice
WelcomeToMyDNA said:
Don't Women like being assaulted though? I mean unless he's ugly. Then they'll press charges and make sure he spends eternity in prison getting raped by thugmaxxed tyronelites.

Would you like being beaten up or raped? Why do men always get into fights just to go to prison and get raped?
That is not the reason men get into fights. The same applies to women ... they are not looking to get raped ... where the fuck did you get that idea?

ortharzeal

EteRnal Evil.
WelcomeToMyDNA said:

inb4
"Umm sweaty these are bad men who manipulate wymyn to keep in these toxic abusive relationships. At the same time they have personality detectors to tell them you are creep, rаpist and murderer from the first sight, but the men who actually rape and murder them aren't rapists and murderers at all, let alone creepy, just very manipulative. It's definitely not worth reporting to the police and also wymyn are afraid for their lives. Now when they report you asking them for a phone number because they are afraid for their lives is a different story"

And it actually begins to make sense if you include being or not being Chad/AMOG in the equation.

Curiosity

Incels.Net Novice
Women don't like being with men who beat or rape them ... but it has more to do with violent people not advertising their abusive nature ahead of time.

Men tend to be a lot physically stronger (and some also more violent) than women. If you would reverse that, you would have abusive women beating and raping men instead.

love

Femoid
WelcomeToMyDNA said:
love said:
WelcomeToMyDNA said:

[/quote]

I can’t have a conversation with you without going into a full rage. Women don’t like being assaulted at all I have no idea what makes you think women do. My daughter died in the assault because I was pregnant at the time. No I didn’t press charges even though I should have. I didn’t want to have to listen to it in court because I wasn’t strong enough to listen to the details and go through that loss again.

AfricanCel

Incels.Net Master
Dovah said:

Until I’m ready lol. We’re both kinda incels right now sooooooo I need some help!! >.<
[/quote]

you guys are not incels lol because you've made the choice, not like anyone is stopping you from having sex. Also, did you tell your boyfriend about what's happening? If he's renting from you and your boyfriend, why can't you guys kick him out? This post sounds iffy.

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
tremor said:
WelcomeToMyDNA said:

inb4
"Umm sweaty these are bad men who manipulate wymyn to keep in these toxic abusive relationships. At the same time they have personality detectors to tell them you are creep, rаpist and murderer from the first sight, but the men who actually rape and murder them aren't rapists and murderers at all, let alone creepy, just very manipulative. It's definitely not worth reporting to the police and also wymyn are afraid for their lives. Now when they report you asking them for a phone number because they are afraid for their lives is a different story"

And it actually begins to make sense if you include being or not being Chad/AMOG in the equation.
Word.