How to get over hate?

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
The kind of hate I feel is like Valla from Heroes of the Storm. Its like a noble righteous rage and indignation.

Basically, what fuels my hate, is I went into a store of empaths one time. It was a store of empaths, had like magic things and such for empaths, lightworkers, sages, etc. So-called enlightened types. So-called good people.

So I am under the impression I am dealing with loving, good people. So there is a girl at the store, an employee, who is my type. I flirt with her and tell her I am interested. It was a clean flirt, didn't even tell her anything sexual (though wtf I should be allowed to, too bad I'm cucked by feminism.) So I flirted obedient to the rules of feminism, as a good little cuck.

So what happened next? She rejected me cruelly and threatened to ban me from the store.

Each day I feel no hope like noone will love me. If so called empaths are brutal, cold hearted brutes who wont love me who can? If empaths are evil then who is good? If there is no love amongst the loving what hope is there? This fills me with rage and despair, the hatred is from the hypocrasy of it all, women saying they are empaths of love, yet rejecting me in a cruel, masculine, and harsh manner of no empathy at all. It fills me rage to my very core

This question is directed towards tremor, as he says there are ways to get over jealousy and hate, yet I cannot seem to be able to be.

ortharzeal

EteRnal Evil.
Keep yourself busy, for example learn to code. Or at least distracted.

I think the reason behind hate and jealousy in some "incels" is that some of them haven't embraced their destiny. Whenever you report romantic failure as a problem, you imply it's not supposed to be like this, as if you were a Chad or at least a decent-looking normie. But that's fake news, you are an incel, so romantic failure is the norm for you. Why feel bad about something that's normal? It's normal for me, I don't feel anything about it, that's intuitive. If you feel bad about it, then you are delusional on your inceldom. One pattern of delusion is when you are incel and think incels can win. The other pattern is when you think you are incel, when you really are not, then just take the red or the bluepill and go get dates.

CursedSurrogate

Outcast among Outcasts
Self-proclaimed "empaths" are exactly the opposite of what they claim to be. Mostly in my experience they are people with real serious issues and personality disorders that make them want to embrace some interesting persona because they cannot surmise just how boring and underdeveloped they are as "people" they want to be perceived as.

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
tremor said:
Keep yourself busy, for example learn to code. Or at least distracted.

I think the reason behind hate and jealousy in some "incels" is that some of them haven't embraced their destiny. Whenever you report romantic failure as a problem, you imply it's not supposed to be like this, as if you were a Chad or at least a decent-looking normie. But that's fake news, you are an incel, so romantic failure is the norm for you. Why feel bad about something that's normal? It's normal for me, I don't feel anything about it, that's intuitive. If you feel bad about it, then you are delusional on your inceldom. One pattern of delusion is when you are incel and think incels can win. The other pattern is when you think you are incel, when you really are not, then just take the red or the bluepill and go get dates.
I try to keep busy but the resentment eventually seeps in.

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
CursedSurrogate said:
Self-proclaimed "empaths" are exactly the opposite of what they claim to be. Mostly in my experience they are people with real serious issues and personality disorders that make them want to embrace some interesting persona because they cannot surmise just how boring and underdeveloped they are as "people" they want to be perceived as.
Can you elaborate on this please?

ortharzeal

EteRnal Evil.
lordoftheincels said:
I try to keep busy but the resentment eventually seeps in.
Well, it's either this or panic attacks from failing to meet the deadlines. You can't completely win, because it's nearly impossible to be incel and NT.

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
Yeah not working tbh. Watching educational vids all day and even some of the teachers in the vids have girlfriends, also seeing girls in the video that remind me of girls IRL. Feeling like I've been robbed of love and the decent life and as you say, I'm not a part of the love game. The idea that I'm not part of the love game grinds my gears like life is rigged and I can't win, what grinds my gears the most is the idea that everyone thinks they're better than me.

ortharzeal

EteRnal Evil.
lordoftheincels said:
Yeah not working tbh. Watching educational vids all day and even some of the teachers in the vids have girlfriends, also seeing girls in the video that remind me of girls IRL. Feeling like I've been robbed of love and the decent life and as you say, I'm not a part of the love game.
Yes, it's over. Face it.
The idea that I'm not part of the love game grinds my gears like life is rigged and I can't win, what grinds my gears the most is the idea that everyone thinks they're better than me.
Cope. They don't care.