HOW TO FAIL AT LARPING 101

Tupolev

Спецназ
I have a better idea, instead of doing a Q&A with US, do one with yourself. No seriously ... there are some questions you might want to ask yourself, SUCH AS ...

1. Why am i a fucking idiot ?
2. Was i born a fucking idiot, or did i recently become a fucking idiot ?

Just a couple examples of questions you may want to ask yourself. Thanks for stopping by !

Laflame

Incels.Net Junior
I think everyone got the wrong idea of this form.
I’m not here to teach you on “how to change yourself” or “do this and you won’t be an incel”. I’m legit just trying to talk about random shit.

Hidden

Insanity Pilled
No, no, no, I'm not gonna break rule 2 of this forum. God, help me.
This is just an IT troll. He will be banned and his post will be removed hopefully.

Laflame

Incels.Net Junior
Anyway, this thread got on your cunts wrong side and I didn’t want it to be like this. I’m going to delete this thread not because I was trying to troll you people but because it made some of you angry which I didn’t want. Have a good day tho cunts xxx

Ih8luv

Incels.Net Master
Anyway, this thread got on your c*nts wrong side and I didn’t want it to be like this. I’m going to delete this thread not because I was trying to troll you people but because it made some of you angry which I didn’t want. Have a good day tho c*nts xxx
You sound like a complete moron. Take Jokers advice and have a good look at yourself.

Laflame

Incels.Net Junior
LOL have fun LARPING someplace else "chad" aka dweeb who has even less of a life than we do. :rolleyes:
Ahh sorry g, didn’t mean to make you angry like that. Still going to stay here because you cunts are nice cunt when it comes to uplifting other cunts

Ih8luv

Incels.Net Master
Joker said:
LOL have fun LARPING someplace else "chad" aka dweeb who has even less of a life than we do. :rolleyes:
Ahh sorry g, didn’t mean to make you angry like that. Still going to stay here because you c*nts are nice c*nt when it comes to uplifting other c*nts
No ones angry, champ. We're laughing at you.