How to deal with your suіcіde fuel

Chadcel925

IT Posting Rat
This is the first forum that I have joined and this is my first thread. I am posting this thread on the Bluepilled Forum just in case I sound like a bluepilled cuck. So anyways, although I never had an account on incel.me, I was curious about the incel cummonity and once I stumbled upon a thread that about suіcіde fuel, sadly I don't recall every single word, but the thread goes something like this:
Our suіcіde fuel stems from observing the sex lives of the normies and the chads, but have you ever pondered that if there were no normies and chads, as a matter fact, if it was only you, the trees and the animals, would you want to commit suіcіde? Well, my answer is no, in fact, life would be wonderful.
Have you guys considered that our lives would be much better if we didn't concern ourselves with the lives of the normies and the chads? I mean, what good does that do?
So, the point I am trying to make is, what do you guys think that we pick up hobbies that the normies and the chads wouldn't have the balls to do? For example, hunting and fishing, last time I checked, not many normies or chads have these kinds of hobbies and who knows, we might befriend people that can help us ascend.
This is my first post, so if I made some mistakes, no need to lose your shit and start yelling at me. Just tell me what I have done wrong and I'll try to fix it for the next post, we already get a lot of shit from the non-incel people, no need to fight among ourselves.

FukkenWinner

Incels.Net Regular
Spam
This is the first forum that I have joined and this is my first thread. I am posting this thread on the Bluepilled Forum just in case I sound like a bluepilled cuck. So anyways, although I never had an account on incel.me, I was curious about the incel cummonity and once I stumbled upon a thread that about suіcіde fuel, sadly I don't recall every single word, but the thread goes something like this:
Our suіcіde fuel stems from observing the sex lives of the normies and the chads, but have you ever pondered that if there were no normies and chads, as a matter fact, if it was only you, the trees and the animals, would you want to commit suіcіde? Well, my answer is no, in fact, life would be wonderful.
Have you guys considered that our lives would be much better if we didn't concern ourselves with the lives of the normies and the chads? I mean, what good does that do?
So, the point I am trying to make is, what do you guys think that we pick up hobbies that the normies and the chads wouldn't have the balls to do? For example, hunting and fishing, last time I checked, not many normies or chads have these kinds of hobbies and who knows, we might befriend people that can help us ascend.
This is my first post, so if I made some mistakes, no need to lose your ѕhit and start yelling at me. Just tell me what I have done wrong and I'll try to fix it for the next post, we already get a lot of ѕhit from the non-incel people, no need to fight among ourselves.