How To Actually Get Laid / Get A Gf

Status
Not open for further replies.

atsdie

Incels.Net Junior
Guys I am a former Chad and since a fake rаpe accusation am now an incel. After the accusation I tried dating and had hookups, one night stands, and a toxic relationship with an alcoholic girl. I don’t drink, I used to. I don’t do drugs. I used to.

Basically incels are right, I can say with very much truth now having seen both sides. The world is fucked and people do not care about each other and women use men since they can’t make their own lives. Don’t fuсking negg me or whatever gay ѕhit you do. Think about history, men had to do all the ѕhit (kill food, fight Invaders) which turned to men *getting* to do all the ѕhit. Anyways, explanations aside, I figured if any of you are fuсking redpill (idiots) and not blackpill I can help you get a gf, laid, etc.

here it is.

1. don’t think about your looks. Don’t pay for stuff. Just go on tinder and swipe on ugly or fat girls or whatever you are. For the record it might be nice cause they might get how hard it is to be/have whatever it is too.

2. just be cool and direct, cool as in mellow. Say “wanna drink beer and smoke?” or “take a walk and smoke” (smoke weed but you can smoke whatever) or really any two things that are short enough you can go to your house and fuck but aren’t at your house. No restaurants, no movies, etc. Be sure the first one isn’t at your house. Be sure to include a second one. That’s the invite to your house. You’re fuсking walking or at the beach or wherever is cool and it’s near your house and if she’s still there after like 45 minutes just invite her to “smoke” or whatever the fuck else you picked.

3. if she says yes, stay calm and when you are at your house you will prob have a moment of stillness AND silence and just do the Hitch (movie with Will Smith, Kevin James) thing and go 70-90% for kiss. If she didn’t pull away or comes closer kiss her. Don’t worry about if you feel stupid or if you think you look stupid you do but she’s kissing you so just enjoy it. If you don’t fuck who cares this will help anyway (experience, touched another human, etc).

if she says no to “smoke” she should go home. No dinner. Tell her “ok” and that you’ve gotta go and leave. Then don’t talk to her again.

REMINDER I AM NOT fuсking WITH YOU ALL. I haven’t had sex in 18 months and hate the sex “system” I think black pill is right and volcell is better than sex but whatever I know some of you will want this type of info.

For any long term thing all a woman (anyone) wants is to feel safe. She needs you to use as a survival tool. I believe even the most “loving” relationships, people are only doing that to each other, using them as survival tools. If you are ok with that, and you have some girl who won’t fuck (a good thing here) WHO IS IN YOUR LEAGUE (less about looks more about spirit but of course looks matter. Women WILL use ugly guys for free ѕhit, money, food) then don’t fuck, try to hang one week later, and after that see if she texts you too. If she likes you she will want to talk. You don’t have to. Just know that that means she likes you (again, be real abt if she is in your league) and you should ask her out again. Basically if you show her you want to help her get what she wants and you protect her HEART (key, in modern times there are no bears to kill. You have to protect her heart) she will love you.

selfie so you can see me

Attachments

Dionysos

Incels.Net Master
Guys I am a former Chad and since a fake rаpe accusation am now an incel. After the accusation I tried dating and had hookups, one night stands, and a toxic relationship with an alcoholic girl. I don’t drink, I used to. I don’t do drugs. I used to.

Basically incels are right, I can say with very much truth now having seen both sides. The world is fucked and people do not care about each other and women use men since they can’t make their own lives. Don’t fuсking negg me or whatever gay ѕhit you do. Think about history, men had to do all the ѕhit (kill food, fight Invaders) which turned to men *getting* to do all the ѕhit. Anyways, explanations aside, I figured if any of you are fuсking redpill (idiots) and not blackpill I can help you get a gf, laid, etc.

here it is.

1. don’t think about your looks. Don’t pay for stuff. Just go on tinder and swipe on ugly or fat girls or whatever you are. For the record it might be nice cause they might get how hard it is to be/have whatever it is too.

2. just be cool and direct, cool as in mellow. Say “wanna drink beer and smoke?” or “take a walk and smoke” (smoke weed but you can smoke whatever) or really any two things that are short enough you can go to your house and fuck but aren’t at your house. No restaurants, no movies, etc. Be sure the first one isn’t at your house. Be sure to include a second one. That’s the invite to your house. You’re fuсking walking or at the beach or wherever is cool and it’s near your house and if she’s still there after like 45 minutes just invite her to “smoke” or whatever the fuck else you picked.

3. if she says yes, stay calm and when you are at your house you will prob have a moment of stillness AND silence and just do the Hitch (movie with Will Smith, Kevin James) thing and go 70-90% for kiss. If she didn’t pull away or comes closer kiss her. Don’t worry about if you feel stupid or if you think you look stupid you do but she’s kissing you so just enjoy it. If you don’t fuck who cares this will help anyway (experience, touched another human, etc).

if she says no to “smoke” she should go home. No dinner. Tell her “ok” and that you’ve gotta go and leave. Then don’t talk to her again.

REMINDER I AM NOT fuсking WITH YOU ALL. I haven’t had sex in 18 months and hate the sex “system” I think black pill is right and volcell is better than sex but whatever I know some of you will want this type of info.

For any long term thing all a woman (anyone) wants is to feel safe. She needs you to use as a survival tool. I believe even the most “loving” relationships, people are only doing that to each other, using them as survival tools. If you are ok with that, and you have some girl who won’t fuck (a good thing here) WHO IS IN YOUR LEAGUE (less about looks more about spirit but of course looks matter. Women WILL use ugly guys for free ѕhit, money, food) then don’t fuck, try to hang one week later, and after that see if she texts you too. If she likes you she will want to talk. You don’t have to. Just know that that means she likes you (again, be real abt if she is in your league) and you should ask her out again. Basically if you show her you want to help her get what she wants and you protect her HEART (key, in modern times there are no bears to kill. You have to protect her heart) she will love you.

selfie so you can see me
Didnt read. Chad out

Mehtea

No girl to send couple memes to
There is no tinder in Azerbaijan, nor do girls agree to come over to some guy's house.

Status
Not open for further replies.