How over is at 29, pushing towards 30s: wizard status?

overallofallovers

Incels.Net Junior
well? Not sure even how helpful asking will be at this point...I got banned from most *cel subs on reddit and even incel forum. Not sure why either. May give pic/video even. I don't think i am too old to ask, i mean the older the more of an incel you are after all. So what gives? Ironically cucktears are the only ones who haven't banned me yet and i do hate those retards anyway but i am sort of too soft on them these days, should get as bad as i was months / years ago when they claimed they won't ban me...they did :).

Tupolev

Спецназ
I'm 31 bro, i dunno about wizard status, all i can tell you is all hope is gone, and it's officially over.

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
well? Not sure even how helpful asking will be at this point...I got banned from most *cel subs on reddit and even incel forum. Not sure why either. May give pic/video even. I don't think i am too old to ask, i mean the older the more of an incel you are after all. So what gives? Ironically cucktears are the only ones who haven't banned me yet and i do hate those retards anyway but i am sort of too soft on them these days, should get as bad as i was months / years ago when they claimed they won't ban me...they did :).
Long as you dont go on longwinded snowflake rants against mods and bully mods you should be fine here.