How many women have you asked out?

Ropist

Incels.Net Master
Incels go through these stages

0-12 - During the childhood years you do not notice inceldom. Women treat you like other guys. Everything appears good. The system just feels like it works.

13-19 - Once you hit 13 everything starts going down hill. Women develop tastes which sadly isn't for assymetrical-cels. If you're short, you will begin falling down the social hierarchy. If you're tall, women will keep their distance and other men will try to bully you. You're being treated different and unfairly by teachers and other kids. By age 16, you begin questioning why that is.

20-25 this is usually the 'growth stage' incels will come out of their shell a little, they're inspired by other normie ascensions. Incels who were held back by weight, will find ascension. Those who are held back through gace, they will lose weight, but will not find any results. This is the stage they might develop the red pill or pua mentality. Its through repeated rejections and exposure to Lookism, that incels begin the self-isolation stage.

30-40 - Isolation is deep set in at this stage. If you managed to get a good job then it isn't all down. Workcels at this point will begin questioning if their life is worth living.

50-70 - I predict beyond 50+ life will get better. It is this stage that women begin lowering the bar very low. Incels may find happiness during these years.
This is a very accurate description of my life so far. Currently I'm at stage 4. Lets hope you are right about the last stage, but I doubt it. Old women already have very high standards and get matches with young chads on tinder. Why would they lower the bar for rotting oldcels?

Anakin66

ARMYCEL
Anakin66 said:
AnonX said:
It was actually the girls own mother. She seen how alot of other guys that flirt with her daughter were. Was surprised she chose me as a potential son in law. The girl was freaking cute and still is. Been saving up for a tummy tuck surgery atm. Hoping it might help with meeting someone. 8-10k just for that, but having to loose weight to save some money instead of having to get lipo with it. The stimulus checks have helped me save up for this. It's cheaper in other states. Part of me enjoys being single, but another part would like to have someone. Honestly these days its like women are pissed off that the chads are taking advantage of them, which is one of the reason for the metoo movement got started. Yet there afraid of seeing whats it like to take guys like us. Like they fear that they might enjoy it and want to settle down. After my surgery I might try to get with that friends daughter. I know before I had a bit of weight on me. Slowly been trying to get down. Been off and on diets , taking phenteramine. Kills hunger makes you thirsty and speeds you up. One of the best weight loss drugs out there on the market. If you need to loose weight thats the ticket. I had lost weight before but gained it back after living in an area with no social market. Now trying to get back to 235. Most I weighed was 404 doctor said I was lucky that I wasnt diabetic. One key thing is to avoid all carbs, no bread,no sugar, chips,beans,rice,soda,juice. Diet soda is ok but honestly being on phenteramine helps. Lost nearly 20 lbs in a week avoiding carbs. Diet that week while on the drug was protein shake at lunch , avoid breakfast. Fast to lunch take shake. Then for dinner bake some fish, Swai/basa/stripe pangasius. <-- known by those three names. Cheap fish product similar to catfish. Also frozen veggies or canned. Two fillets of that fish with seasoning or sauce. Along with veggies and you'll loose that weight quick. Need 8 hrs or more of sleep burn more calories that way. Also have to stay under 30 fat grams a day. That fish is super low in fat .05 grams-1gram per 4 oz. The pill phenteramine itself will help you control. Just gotta keep your mind focused on doing other things avoid thinking about food. Just be sure to eat the small meal at dinner and the shake for lunch. You don't want your body trying to hold onto the weight. Cardio will help it go further. Hope it helps.
Based brocell Based!!! I always love an incel who hasn’t completely given up and is still trying to improve themselves. Better to fight then stand idly by I say.
Still trying to improve, giving it one last shot. At the same time still hating on chads and stacies that I come across. Time is always your enemy. In my area its rare to find an attractive female that has no kids already. One that also isn't just looking for a hand out to help raise her kids by some other guy. The issue with the single mom is you gotta compete for time against her kids wanting it. Been single for so long you start comparing the drama of being with them and there kids. To that of the quiet single life you have. Still hate seeing happy couples/families together. I grew up without experiencing that love. Hatred filled the cracks. Started off mgtow then just started hatіng women. Never knew the term incel until a friend I would usually vent to. Said I was acting like one. After looking it up on the net, here I am. Not the type thats gonna go out and do something crazy. I am the type that wouldn't lift to a finger to help a stacy if they were being attacked/ r-word. I'd turn around and walk away. Not expecting sex from saving them. Just the fact that they still would never give me a chance. I've mentioned that to quite a few feminiѕts about not aiding attractive females in need. That is a sure fire way to piss off a feminiѕts lol. The reactions I get are hilarious. If you want to troll a feminiѕts just say that to them. Because if a chad saved them it would be different. They would fall in love with them. The whole hero/ prince charming BS.
I feel u brocell. Hatred and bitterness has filled the void where the love and affection of a woman should’ve been. But that doesn’t mean we should drop common decency for our fellow man. We are not the monsters they portray us to be. So don’t give them reason to think that.

Anakin66

ARMYCEL
TheRiddler said:
I've asked out thousands. Dating profile has remained messageless/matchless since 2012.

My last ditch effort was applying to go on the show 'The Undateables' but I was rejected for that last year...despite being single for 3 X times more than many of the contestants.

0-12 - During the childhood years you do not notice inceldom. Women treat you like other guys. Everything appears good. The system just feels like it works.

13-19 - Once you hit 13 everything starts going down hill. Women develop tastes which sadly isn't for assymetrical-cels. If you're short, you will begin falling down the social hierarchy. If you're tall, women will keep their distance and other men will try to bully you. You're being treated different and unfairly by teachers and other kids. By age 16, you begin questioning why that is.

20-25 this is usually the 'growth stage' incels will come out of their shell a little, they're inspired by other normie ascensions. Incels who were held back by weight, will find ascension. Those who are held back through gace, they will lose weight, but will not find any results. This is the stage they might develop the red pill or pua mentality. Its through repeated rejections and exposure to Lookism, that incels begin the self-isolation stage.

30-40 - Isolation is deep set in at this stage. If you managed to get a good job then it isn't all down. Workcels at this point will begin questioning if their life is worth living.

50-70 - I predict beyond 50+ life will get better. It is this stage that women begin lowering the bar very low. Incels may find happiness during these years.
Women starting being nicer in my late 30s, but at this point, I'm a virgin and most of them have had a dozen lovers. It's a hard decision to make. Remain celibate or embark on a relationship knowing she settled after all the guys she found attractive and slept with kicked her to the curb. You really have no idea how much it will eat away at you; remind you of all the trauma of being alone and rejected for so long.
That’s why I set a personal bar for myself that when if I reach 35 and have no wife still. I will give up on women all together. I refuse to throw away my dignity and settle for a post wall former cum dumpster. At that point I’d just accept my fate as in incels and live out my days.

Anakin66

ARMYCEL
lowstatusmale said:
TheRiddler said:
I've asked out thousands. Dating profile has remained messageless/matchless since 2012.

My last ditch effort was applying to go on the show 'The Undateables' but I was rejected for that last year...despite being single for 3 X times more than many of the contestants.

Women starting being nicer in my late 30s, but at this point, I'm a virgin and most of them have had a dozen lovers. It's a hard decision to make. Remain celibate or embark on a relationship knowing she settled after all the guys she found attractive and slept with kicked her to the curb. You really have no idea how much it will eat away at you; remind you of all the trauma of being alone and rejected for so long.
I don’t know what to say. If it doesn’t sound cruel, I would encourage you not to settle. Poison cannot substitute water, even if its the only thing to drink. Here is a piece of monologue I wrote just before I left the church for good. You say you are christian? perhaps it will give you consolation that we have commonality. If not just know I mean well.

The world (natural/ artificial) is essentially Godless. But God’s mercy still sustains me. There are things i cant make sense but i will yet cleave to the Lord. The heathen make bemusement of me but i will desire peace. The Churchians spew blasphemy with the heathen but i will still attend church not for their sakes but for mine. For the self proclaimed virgin has sodomized herself with mankind, but i will follow the Lord and suffer them in the church. Should God not have commanded this i would have long removed myself from the congregation. I only thank God i am not commanded to marry, better to burn in passion than be wed to a wh*re or a giddy Boy luster or they who have had their rears stuck. One thing is sure there is nothing good that could come out of the world, even following His commandments will yield no good result as there are no good results left, save if God would conjure a twenty year old girl virgin from the plain air and fashion her according to mine sensibilities there is no provision for me. I follow His word because i love Him, not because it will bring good tidings.

Remember these bible texts that the church tries to hide.

’it is not a sin to desire a virgin” (a woman who never had intimate relationship God’s original meaning)

”woman was made for man not man for woman”

I hope that you will stay strong in your faith. If God is real we will meet in heaven.
If these are indeed actual quotes from the Bible can u tell me the verse number for them? I’m a Christian and would love to have this verses annotated!

AnonX

Incels.Net Novice
AnonX said:
Anakin66 said:
Based brocell Based!!! I always love an incel who hasn’t completely given up and is still trying to improve themselves. Better to fight then stand idly by I say.
Still trying to improve, giving it one last shot. At the same time still hating on chads and stacies that I come across. Time is always your enemy. In my area its rare to find an attractive female that has no kids already. One that also isn't just looking for a hand out to help raise her kids by some other guy. The issue with the single mom is you gotta compete for time against her kids wanting it. Been single for so long you start comparing the drama of being with them and there kids. To that of the quiet single life you have. Still hate seeing happy couples/families together. I grew up without experiencing that love. Hatred filled the cracks. Started off mgtow then just started hatіng women. Never knew the term incel until a friend I would usually vent to. Said I was acting like one. After looking it up on the net, here I am. Not the type thats gonna go out and do something crazy. I am the type that wouldn't lift to a finger to help a stacy if they were being attacked/ r-word. I'd turn around and walk away. Not expecting sex from saving them. Just the fact that they still would never give me a chance. I've mentioned that to quite a few feminiѕts about not aiding attractive females in need. That is a sure fire way to piss off a feminiѕts lol. The reactions I get are hilarious. If you want to troll a feminiѕts just say that to them. Because if a chad saved them it would be different. They would fall in love with them. The whole hero/ prince charming BS.
I feel u brocell. Hatred and bitterness has filled the void where the love and affection of a woman should’ve been. But that doesn’t mean we should drop common decency for our fellow man. We are not the monsters they portray us to be. So don’t give them reason to think that.
The only non violent way to strike back at them. When a chad is a dick to a stacy they love him. Yet when an incel is a dick its viewed differently. "oh you just expect them to sleep with you". Because no matter how nice we are to them. Nothing will ever change with being nice. 40 years old atm, was nice guy all threw out highschool into my 30's. Helping females out just to get noticed and accepted. Just trying to get one to give me a chance. Society itself screws incels over , no matter were you turn. Movies,music, Tv its all about promoting chads and stacies. It's always the incels having to change themselves. Your required to either loose or gain weight and muscles in order to stand a chance. Helped stacy out before, changing tires, helping boost there cars off. Was there to always listen to there problems when no one else was. No matter how much I did for them. There was always an excuse not to hang out with me. As if they were embarressed to be seen with me. Yet they enjoyed using me when they needed something. Even drove them and friends around on friday and saturday nites sometimes. But it could never be just the two of us. They always had to bring a friend with them. Or out to set me up with a fat nerdy friend of theres instead. I hated being used thats why I turn my back on them when ever any of them are in need. I try to think differently at times but the same ideal is reinforced day by day. Because no matter were you look theres always a stacy looking digusted at you for saying Hi to them. Helping a stacy in need doesn't change anything because there still gonna be a b*tch to me no matter what I do for them. Incels just need to stop helping anytime a stacy or chad is in need of it. The only way to get noticed because right now incels are viewed as those that are gonna commit violence. Chad and Stacy youtubers view incel forums to make fun of incels with videos they post. I only aid family, few friends, and incels in need. I don't help chads or stacys in need they can suffer with there own problems. I've stood by and watched as stacy and chads enjoying there having happy little families. While I've been unable to find anyone. After constant rejections. Why should I care about helping out stacy or chad if there being attacked? Nothing changes, my life will still be the same. Sure they might not make it home to there families if incels refuse to help them in there time of need. I don't care about morals either. Sure you might be thanked for one day but then be viewed the next as incel again nothing changes.

Last edited: