How many women have you asked out?

AnonX

Incels.Net Novice
W
AnonX said:
Had asked a few out before. Instead of saying no, they come up with an excuse for that day. Or mention that they work to much and won't have enough time to hang out. Yet on there social media pages. You see that there interested in other guys. Looks play the biggests role. I've seen guys that women were attracted to. Be flat broke or working a low wage job. Get more attention then a nerdy guy with a great job and stability. Had a coworker try to set me up with her daughter twice. Only to be denied by the daughter. Now the daughter has a kid by someone else and the father isn't around to help raise it. The mother still tries to get me to get with her daughter. But you can't force that on her. These days its easy to read someone knowing that its pointless to get your hopes up. If they don't make an attempt at contacting you first atleast once. Then theres nothing between you two.
Geez that sucks man. But good on that co worker for trying to hook u up. It’s truly rare for a normie to extend his hand to help an incel
It was actually the girls own mother. She seen how alot of other guys that flirt with her daughter were. Was surprised she chose me as a potential son in law. The girl was freaking cute and still is. Been saving up for a tummy tuck surgery atm. Hoping it might help with meeting someone. 8-10k just for that, but having to loose weight to save some money instead of having to get lipo with it. The stimulus checks have helped me save up for this. It's cheaper in other states. Part of me enjoys being single, but another part would like to have someone. Honestly these days its like women are pissed off that the chads are taking advantage of them, which is one of the reason for the metoo movement got started. Yet there afraid of seeing whats it like to take guys like us. Like they fear that they might enjoy it and want to settle down. After my surgery I might try to get with that friends daughter. I know before I had a bit of weight on me. Slowly been trying to get down. Been off and on diets , taking phenteramine. Kills hunger makes you thirsty and speeds you up. One of the best weight loss drugs out there on the market. If you need to loose weight thats the ticket. I had lost weight before but gained it back after living in an area with no social market. Now trying to get back to 235. Most I weighed was 404 doctor said I was lucky that I wasnt diabetic. One key thing is to avoid all carbs, no bread,no sugar, chips,beans,rice,soda,juice. Diet soda is ok but honestly being on phenteramine helps. Lost nearly 20 lbs in a week avoiding carbs. Diet that week while on the drug was protein shake at lunch , avoid breakfast. Fast to lunch take shake. Then for dinner bake some fish, Swai/basa/stripe pangasius. <-- known by those three names. Cheap fish product similar to catfish. Also frozen veggies or canned. Two fillets of that fish with seasoning or sauce. Along with veggies and you'll loose that weight quick. Need 8 hrs or more of sleep burn more calories that way. Also have to stay under 30 fat grams a day. That fish is super low in fat .05 grams-1gram per 4 oz. The pill phenteramine itself will help you control. Just gotta keep your mind focused on doing other things avoid thinking about food. Just be sure to eat the small meal at dinner and the shake for lunch. You don't want your body trying to hold onto the weight. Cardio will help it go further. Hope it helps.

Ojdhin

Others look for waifus, I make my own waifu
Anakin66 said:
W
AnonX said:
Had asked a few out before. Instead of saying no, they come up with an excuse for that day. Or mention that they work to much and won't have enough time to hang out. Yet on there social media pages. You see that there interested in other guys. Looks play the biggests role. I've seen guys that women were attracted to. Be flat broke or working a low wage job. Get more attention then a nerdy guy with a great job and stability. Had a coworker try to set me up with her daughter twice. Only to be denied by the daughter. Now the daughter has a kid by someone else and the father isn't around to help raise it. The mother still tries to get me to get with her daughter. But you can't force that on her. These days its easy to read someone knowing that its pointless to get your hopes up. If they don't make an attempt at contacting you first atleast once. Then theres nothing between you two.
Geez that sucks man. But good on that co worker for trying to hook u up. It’s truly rare for a normie to extend his hand to help an incel
It was actually the girls own mother. She seen how alot of other guys that flirt with her daughter were. Was surprised she chose me as a potential son in law. The girl was freaking cute and still is. Been saving up for a tummy tuck surgery atm. Hoping it might help with meeting someone. 8-10k just for that, but having to loose weight to save some money instead of having to get lipo with it. The stimulus checks have helped me save up for this. It's cheaper in other states. Part of me enjoys being single, but another part would like to have someone. Honestly these days its like women are pissed off that the chads are taking advantage of them, which is one of the reason for the metoo movement got started. Yet there afraid of seeing whats it like to take guys like us. Like they fear that they might enjoy it and want to settle down. After my surgery I might try to get with that friends daughter. I know before I had a bit of weight on me. Slowly been trying to get down. Been off and on diets , taking phenteramine. Kills hunger makes you thirsty and speeds you up. One of the best weight loss drugs out there on the market. If you need to loose weight thats the ticket. I had lost weight before but gained it back after living in an area with no social market. Now trying to get back to 235. Most I weighed was 404 doctor said I was lucky that I wasnt diabetic. One key thing is to avoid all carbs, no bread,no sugar, chips,beans,rice,soda,juice. Diet soda is ok but honestly being on phenteramine helps. Lost nearly 20 lbs in a week avoiding carbs. Diet that week while on the drug was protein shake at lunch , avoid breakfast. Fast to lunch take shake. Then for dinner bake some fish, Swai/basa/stripe pangasius. <-- known by those three names. Cheap fish product similar to catfish. Also frozen veggies or canned. Two fillets of that fish with seasoning or sauce. Along with veggies and you'll loose that weight quick. Need 8 hrs or more of sleep burn more calories that way. Also have to stay under 30 fat grams a day. That fish is super low in fat .05 grams-1gram per 4 oz. The pill phenteramine itself will help you control. Just gotta keep your mind focused on doing other things avoid thinking about food. Just be sure to eat the small meal at dinner and the shake for lunch. You don't want your body trying to hold onto the weight. Cardio will help it go further. Hope it helps.
Bro don’t just marry someone. Learn their life history, characteristics and habits. It will help fill in the puzzle and generate a map of your future. If a girl does not desire someone, no amount of niceties and time will change that. Biology confirms it. It is better to wait for someone who truly loves you, and you will know. She will treat you like chad. Always stand close to you, touch you, rub herself against you, etc.( Personally I would also need her to never have been involved intimately with someone else before... but thats my own preference... of course I could be completely off because I dont know jack about your situation or her’s)

Lukewarm oatmeal is disgusting but when hot, is at least palatable. Do not settle for someone who has given her innocence to someone else, because she will only think of him. It is the sad reality of human biology, this is why so many marriages end in divorce.

AnonX

Incels.Net Novice
AnonX said:
Anakin66 said:
W
Bro don’t just marry someone. Learn their life history, characteristics and habits. It will help fill in the puzzle and generate a map of your future. If a girl does not desire someone, no amount of niceties and time will change that. Biology confirms it. It is better to wait for someone who truly loves you, and you will know. She will treat you like chad. Always stand close to you, touch you, rub herself against you, etc.( Personally I would also need her to never have been involved intimately with someone else before... but thats my own preference... of course I could be completely off because I dont know jack about your situation or her’s)

Lukewarm oatmeal is disgusting but when hot, is at least palatable. Do not settle for someone who has given her innocence to someone else, because she will only think of him. It is the sad reality of human biology, this is why so many marriages end in divorce.
I tried being nice and tried just talking normal to her. Wasn't trying to rush or push into a relationship to quickly. Honestly been single for a while now. Most women have kids these days. It's hard to really picture trying to get with someone then deal with kids from someone else. Rare you find a single attractive female that hasn't slept around anymore. As for those that are attracted to me. Most I am not attracted to. Looks matter these days. I've been told by female friends trying to set me up with there unattractive friends. That I need to look at whats on the inside of there friend there trying to set me up with. And not how unattracted they are on the outside. Yet the same stacies ignore that factor when it comes to who they get with. Looks matter these days. Anyone that tells you otherwise is deceiving you. Just look at the persons dating history thats trying to convince you. It will show they never went by whats on the inside of the person there with.

Last edited:

lowstatusmale

Old Christain Cel
Ojdhin said:
AnonX said:

I tried being nice and tried just talking normal to her. Wasn't trying to rush or push into a relationship to quickly. Honestly been single for a while now. Most women have kids these days. It's hard to really picture trying to get with someone then deal with kids from someone else. Rare you find a single attractive female that hasn't slept around anymore. As for those that are attracted to me. Most I am not attracted to. Looks matter these days. I've been told by female friends trying to set me up with there unattractive friends. That I need to look at whats on the inside of there friend there trying to set me up with. And not how unattracted they are on the outside. Yet the same stacies ignore that factor when it comes to who they get with. Looks matter these days. Anyone that tells you otherwise is deceiving you. Just look at the persons dating history thats trying to convince you. It will show they never went by whats on the inside of the person there with.
Gotta love it when attractive single women try to set you up with their unattractive friends. Women in my circle think I'd be great with their fat, religious friends. But I'm not fat and I work really hard at staying fit. Why would I want to be with someone who doesn't take care of themselves? Really, not sure what my female counterpart is. But I don't think it exists. Low-value women have different lives than low-value men. They can and do get laid. We don't.

lowstatusmale

Old Christain Cel
Anakin66 said:
brokendog45 said:
never asked out to no one
Y not?
i cant handle rejection
Rejection stings like a bitch. It also make the situation awkward if you go to school or work with them. Not to mention, you get a reputation of being the creepy guy that asks girls out and women will stay away from you even more than usual. I do think going overseas to practice where the chances of getting rejected are lower is a nice alternative. The machine gun approach on the street (rapid fire asking women out) will probably get you in trouble. Dating services are not designed for guys like us so that's out. What about meeting women in the gaming community?

Anakin66

ARMYCEL
Anakin66 said:
W
AnonX said:
Based brocell Based!!! I always love an incel who hasn’t completely given up and is still trying to improve themselves. Better to fight then stand idly by I say.

AnonX

Incels.Net Novice
AnonX said:
Anakin66 said:
W
Based brocell Based!!! I always love an incel who hasn’t completely given up and is still trying to improve themselves. Better to fight then stand idly by I say.
Still trying to improve, giving it one last shot. At the same time still hating on chads and stacies that I come across. Time is always your enemy. In my area its rare to find an attractive female that has no kids already. One that also isn't just looking for a hand out to help raise her kids by some other guy. The issue with the single mom is you gotta compete for time against her kids wanting it. Been single for so long you start comparing the drama of being with them and there kids. To that of the quiet single life you have. Still hate seeing happy couples/families together. I grew up without experiencing that love. Hatred filled the cracks. Started off mgtow then just started hating women. Never knew the term incel until a friend I would usually vent to. Said I was acting like one. After looking it up on the net, here I am. Not the type thats gonna go out and do something crazy. I am the type that wouldn't lift to a finger to help a stacy if they were being attacked/ r-word. I'd turn around and walk away. Not expecting sex from saving them. Just the fact that they still would never give me a chance. I've mentioned that to quite a few feminists about not aiding attractive females in need. That is a sure fire way to piss off a feminists lol. The reactions I get are hilarious. If you want to troll a feminists just say that to them. Because if a chad saved them it would be different. They would fall in love with them. The whole hero/ prince charming BS.

TheRiddler

Incels.net Super Villian
I've asked out thousands. Dating profile has remained messageless/matchless since 2012.

My last ditch effort was applying to go on the show 'The Undateables' but I was rejected for that last year...despite being single for 3 X times more than many of the contestants.

Incels go through these stages

0-12 - During the childhood years you do not notice inceldom. Women treat you like other guys. Everything appears good. The system just feels like it works.

13-19 - Once you hit 13 everything starts going down hill. Women develop tastes which sadly isn't for assymetrical-cels. If you're short, you will begin falling down the social hierarchy. If you're tall, women will keep their distance and other men will try to bully you. You're being treated different and unfairly by teachers and other kids. By age 16, you begin questioning why that is.

20-25 this is usually the 'growth stage' incels will come out of their shell a little, they're inspired by other normie ascensions. Incels who were held back by weight, will find ascension. Those who are held back through gace, they will lose weight, but will not find any results. This is the stage they might develop the red pill or pua mentality. Its through repeated rejections and exposure to Lookism, that incels begin the self-isolation stage.

30-40 - Isolation is deep set in at this stage. If you managed to get a good job then it isn't all down. Workcels at this point will begin questioning if their life is worth living.

50-70 - I predict beyond 50+ life will get better. It is this stage that women begin lowering the bar very low. Incels may find happiness during these years.

Last edited:

lowstatusmale

Old Christain Cel
I've asked out thousands. Dating profile has remained messageless/matchless since 2012.

My last ditch effort was applying to go on the show 'The Undateables' but I was rejected for that last year...despite being single for 3 X times more than many of the contestants.

0-12 - During the childhood years you do not notice inceldom. Women treat you like other guys. Everything appears good. The system just feels like it works.

13-19 - Once you hit 13 everything starts going down hill. Women develop tastes which sadly isn't for assymetrical-cels. If you're short, you will begin falling down the social hierarchy. If you're tall, women will keep their distance and other men will try to bully you. You're being treated different and unfairly by teachers and other kids. By age 16, you begin questioning why that is.

20-25 this is usually the 'growth stage' incels will come out of their shell a little, they're inspired by other normie ascensions. Incels who were held back by weight, will find ascension. Those who are held back through gace, they will lose weight, but will not find any results. This is the stage they might develop the red pill or pua mentality. Its through repeated rejections and exposure to Lookism, that incels begin the self-isolation stage.

30-40 - Isolation is deep set in at this stage. If you managed to get a good job then it isn't all down. Workcels at this point will begin questioning if their life is worth living.

50-70 - I predict beyond 50+ life will get better. It is this stage that women begin lowering the bar very low. Incels may find happiness during these years.
Women starting being nicer in my late 30s, but at this point, I'm a virgin and most of them have had a dozen lovers. It's a hard decision to make. Remain celibate or embark on a relationship knowing she settled after all the guys she found attractive and slept with kicked her to the curb. You really have no idea how much it will eat away at you; remind you of all the trauma of being alone and rejected for so long.

Last edited:

lowstatusmale

Old Christain Cel

I just watched some highlights from the Undateables. Some of the women weren't undateable unless they were red-flag city.

Ojdhin

Others look for waifus, I make my own waifu
TheRiddler said:

Women starting being nicer in my late 30s, but at this point, I'm a virgin and most of them have had a dozen lovers. It's a hard decision to make. Remain celibate or embark on a relationship knowing she settled after all the guys she found attractive and slept with kicked her to the curb. You really have no idea how much it will eat away at you; remind you of all the trauma of being alone and rejected for so long.
I don’t know what to say. If it doesn’t sound cruel, I would encourage you not to settle. Poison cannot substitute water, even if its the only thing to drink. Here is a piece of monologue I wrote just before I left the church for good. You say you are christian? perhaps it will give you consolation that we have commonality. If not just know I mean well.

The world (natural/ artificial) is essentially Godless. But God’s mercy still sustains me. There are things i cant make sense but i will yet cleave to the Lord. The heathen make bemusement of me but i will desire peace. The Churchians spew blasphemy with the heathen but i will still attend church not for their sakes but for mine. For the self proclaimed virgin has sodomized herself with mankind, but i will follow the Lord and suffer them in the church. Should God not have commanded this i would have long removed myself from the congregation. I only thank God i am not commanded to marry, better to burn in passion than be wed to a whore or a giddy Boy luster or they who have had their rears stuck. One thing is sure there is nothing good that could come out of the world, even following His commandments will yield no good result as there are no good results left, save if God would conjure a twenty year old girl virgin from the plain air and fashion her according to mine sensibilities there is no provision for me. I follow His word because i love Him, not because it will bring good tidings.

Remember these bible texts that the church tries to hide.

’it is not a sin to desire a virgin” (a woman who never had intimate relationship God’s original meaning)

”woman was made for man not man for woman”

I hope that you will stay strong in your faith. If God is real we will meet in heaven.