How many women have you asked out?

TheRiddler

Incels.net Super Villian
My online dating profile has sat messageless and likeless since 2012. Fucking brutal despite improving it constantly. I was even rejected for going on the show 'The Undateables' because I lack that aspie charisma.

Women in real life? Bro women don't even get close to me... im avoided. Serious social problem in the west with male beauty standards which are too high. (Women rated 0% of men most attractive on OKCUPID and only 7% as attractive) how do these stats not send alarming signals to our culture?....

I've been single for 20 years... im not 20 years old i mean 20 years of actively looking. You start dropping your standards and find that even the women with deformaties dont want nothing to do with you, because even they now get messaged constantly and now are chad-sexuals.

Why is it that when I catfish as an average guy, women love me? My personality is not at fault here because i've run the tests and psychological experiments. If it was my personality then i would fail in the messaging phase. Yet im more successful than the average guy while catfishing as an average male.

You know people sit here trying to look for a terrorist, yet no one actually listens to what we're talking about...

Last edited:

lowstatusmale

Old Christain Cel
My online dating profile has sat messageless and likeless since 2012. fuсking brutal despite improving it constantly. I was even rejected for going on the show 'The Undateables' because I lack that aspie charisma.

Women in real life? Bro women don't even get close to me... im avoided. Serious social problem in the west with male beauty standards which are too high. (Women rated 0% of men most attractive on OKCUPID and only 7% as attractive) how do these stats not send alarming signals to our culture?....

I've been single for 20 years... im not 20 years old i mean 20 years of actively looking. You start dropping your standards and find that even the women with deformaties dont want nothing to do with you, because even they now get messaged constantly and now are chad-sexuals.

Why is it that when I catfish as an average guy, women love me? My personality is not at fault here because i've run the tests and psychological experiments. If it was my personality then i would fail in the messaging phase. Yet im more successful than the average guy while catfishing as an average male.

You know people sit here trying to look for a terrorist, yet no one actually listens to what we're talking about...
Understood. Except foreign dating sites I've never had any luck on dating sites.

AnonX

Incels.Net Novice
Had asked a few out before. Instead of saying no, they come up with an excuse for that day. Or mention that they work to much and won't have enough time to hang out. Yet on there social media pages. You see that there interested in other guys. Looks play the biggests role. I've seen guys that women were attracted to. Be flat broke or working a low wage job. Get more attention then a nerdy guy with a great job and stability. Had a coworker try to set me up with her daughter twice. Only to be denied by the daughter. Now the daughter has a kid by someone else and the father isn't around to help raise it. The mother still tries to get me to get with her daughter. But you can't force that on her. These days its easy to read someone knowing that its pointless to get your hopes up. If they don't make an attempt at contacting you first atleast once. Then theres nothing between you two.

No dick nick

Incels.Net Novice
No dick nick said:
Absolutely 0 women have asked me out.

I don't remember the number of rejections I've gotten but it's at least 20
You know, that bothers me. You seem like a really good guy, Nick. Hate to see good guys not be appreciated.
It might be because my standards are too high or I'm not social enough. I don't know, I just want to find a relationship with morals and tradition but I don't think that's going to happen in 2021, a lot of it is probably liberals fucking up how women think

Anakin66

ARMYCEL
Da
No dick nick said:

You know, that bothers me. You seem like a really good guy, Nick. Hate to see good guys not be appreciated.
damn man he’s got more balls then me. I’ve only ever directly asked out 3 girls in my life. All of them were in middle school. I was just completely demoralized from asking out girls after my 3rd rejection from my one iris in the 7th grade.

Anakin66

ARMYCEL
My online dating profile has sat messageless and likeless since 2012. fuсking brutal despite improving it constantly. I was even rejected for going on the show 'The Undateables' because I lack that aspie charisma.

Preach man preach.you’re new here and from the limited amount of your posts I’ve seen I can tell you’re a real intellectual.

Anakin66

ARMYCEL
W
Had asked a few out before. Instead of saying no, they come up with an excuse for that day. Or mention that they work to much and won't have enough time to hang out. Yet on there social media pages. You see that there interested in other guys. Looks play the biggests role. I've seen guys that women were attracted to. Be flat broke or working a low wage job. Get more attention then a nerdy guy with a great job and stability. Had a coworker try to set me up with her daughter twice. Only to be denied by the daughter. Now the daughter has a kid by someone else and the father isn't around to help raise it. The mother still tries to get me to get with her daughter. But you can't force that on her. These days its easy to read someone knowing that its pointless to get your hopes up. If they don't make an attempt at contacting you first atleast once. Then theres nothing between you two.
Geez that sucks man. But good on that co worker for trying to hook u up. It’s truly rare for a normie to extend his hand to help an incel

Anakin66

ARMYCEL
lowstatusmale said:
No dick nick said:

It might be because my standards are too high or I'm not social enough. I don't know, I just want to find a relationship with morals and tradition but I don't think that's going to happen in 2021, a lot of it is probably liberals fuсking up how women think
Good luck finding that this day in age. Girls like that are unicorns man.

No dick nick

Incels.Net Novice
Da
lowstatusmale said:
No dick nick said:

damn man he’s got more balls then me. I’ve only ever directly asked out 3 girls in my life. All of them were in middle school. I was just completely demoralized from asking out girls after my 3rd rejection from my one iris in the 7th grade.
At least 15 of those where back in high school, it's just way easier to meet people there, a lot of the girls were friends of friends so we kinda knew each other before I asked them out.

Anakin66

ARMYCEL
Anakin66 said:
Da
lowstatusmale said:
At least 15 of those where back in high school, it's just way easier to meet people there, a lot of the girls were friends of friends so we kinda knew each other before I asked them out.
Ha went to a great high school. I went to a rich New England high school. Girls there were truly chad only