How many times have you been rejected

SuperCheatBros

Lounge member
almost 50 girls, most if not all of them I just orbited, pursued, or tried to hang out with but they friend-zoned me HARD early without me even flirting with them or asking them out, and my friends cuck me and get the girls. Some that I didn't even pursue made it obvious that they hated me.

WelcomeToMyDNA

Staff Member
Lounge member
Think of it this way; I've been rejected by every woman I've ever spoken to since birth. Probably close to 100. Every girl I ever liked has a boyfriend and wants me dead. They shall get their wish as I am soon to be dead. All has worked in their favor.

Chadcel925

Lounge member
To be honest, I have been rejected so many times that not only I lost count on how many times I have been rejected, but I even forgot how some of the girls looked like. So yeah, pretty high.

jon93

Lounge member
Last year 1 time and nothing till now.
It's very hard to me to approach girls, I'm fcking shy. Anyway I know already they will rejected me as always they do. When I walk at street I look at girls, but they never look at me, i feel a ghost sometimes.

Blobed

Lounge member
I can't even tell
most girls avoid me and the girls I had conversations opened said they didn't like me , they said things like "you are not a guy to date", "you are so ugly" and "you you die alone ".
in the past I tried be friends with girls ,( just talk and trade soem ideias) they thought that I was flirting with them and get mad.

gorf38

Lounge member
I can't even tell
most girls avoid me and the girls I had conversations opened said they didn't like me , they said things like "you are not a guy to date", "you are so ugly" and "you you die alone ".
in the past I tried be friends with girls ,( just talk and trade soem ideias) they thought that I was flirting with them and get mad.
sick people they. probably white trash