How many of you like waking to the smell of bacon and coffee?

Chadcel925

Incels.Net Master
As you all know, I have started working at Wawa because my place got closed due to the crisis and this morning the only thing keeping me a wake was the smell of bacon and coffee. I am wondering if I am the only one here? I might become a morning person just to make myself some bacon and coffee.

Swo2016

Incels.Net Regular
As you all know, I have started working at Wawa because my place got closed due to the crisis and this morning the only thing keeping me a wake was the smell of bacon and coffee. I am wondering if I am the only one here? I might become a morning person just to make myself some bacon and coffee.
I don’t drink coffee but I like the smell. Not a morning person but would be if I could wake up to this every morning.

Chadcel925

Incels.Net Master
Chadcel925 said:
I don’t drink coffee but I like the smell. Not a morning person but would be if I could wake up to this every morning.
Too bad I am the only one that is cooking food right now

Spice The Baby

Bitch Flayer
Bacon is HARAM but turkey bacon is fine cuz its not pork altough coffee is nice because it tastes great and its a good stimulant to start your day off.

DarkMTS_57

Doomer RacER
Coffee is a Godsend for sure.
Nothing can wake me up, except for coffee and good taste in music.

Chadcel925

Incels.Net Master
Chadcel925 said:
Bacon is HARAM but turkey bacon is fine cuz its not pork altough coffee is nice because it tastes great and its a good stimulant to start your day off.
I assume you are a Muslim right? I think there is also sheep and beef bacon out there, but I might be wrong.

Chadcel925

Incels.Net Master
Chadcel925 said:
Coffee is a Godsend for sure.
Nothing can wake me up, except for coffee and good taste in music.
What kind of music you listen to?

Spice The Baby

Bitch Flayer
Spice The Baby said:
Chadcel925 said:
I assume you are a Muslim right? I think there is also sheep and beef bacon out there, but I might be wrong.
Yes i am and yep there are variety out there.

KhhvForEternity

Incels.Net Master
Chadcel925 said:
what's the reasoning behind that? I heard it's because in olden times pigs were the most likely to contract diseases.

FatCel

Staff member/spam reporter fatcelius the rotund
Chadcel925 said:
Spice The Baby said:
Yes i am and yep there are variety out there.
Never ate Turkey bacon before does it taste good ?

Spice The Baby

Bitch Flayer
Spice The Baby said:
Chadcel925 said:
what's the reasoning behind that? I heard it's because in olden times pigs were the most likely to contract diseases.
In Islam its considered a dirty meat and the disease bit is correct which is why its forbidden basically.