How many of you have tried to improve yourselves?

waverider

Incels.Net Regular
I would say 99%. It's not a fair system. Skanks are not even worth it. What have women done for men? Nothing in the USA. You can't change the sytem just cope. Let women have the 20% of dirtbags. They are dweebs and skanks. There is nothing cool about that 20%.

Average J

Incels.Net Novice
kaumak said:
Well, I was at the gym and I was checking out this cute girl a couple machines in front of me, she was on the eliptical. She kept looking back at me, i thought she was interested so I went up and asked her out. She looked at me for a sec and said "ummm, I'm seeing someone" and walked away. I made a Tinder account and I've been through everyone and got no matches. I've seen some of the same people 5+ times. I've been through the whole pool. I'm moving soon thankfully, even though that won't help.
That’s why I keep saying don’t cold approach. The chance of rejection goes up because you don’t know if they are even single or maybe they are a lesbian. You never know. The key is finding females in a social circle or a group, program, club, or through friends of friends.
Kk
I've been cold approaching lately because the "befriending first and see what happens from there" never works. Every woman I've ever befriended never wanted to be more than that. I've always been the best friend. I've always been like a brother. The advice I was given from many people was to be more upfront and honest with what I want. Now people are telling me the opposite. Nothing works. I'm hopeless.
k
No, they're quite wrong. For a real relationship to last, friendship is a huge part of it, from start to finish. I've just come onto this site and can identify a lot of pain at what is perceived as rejection, which in turn can turn to anger if it happens often enough. So many people - men and women, boys and girls - are hooked on the idea of looks being the be-all and end-all. For some people that is true. Who however wants to spend their entire life with a physically attractive person if they lack in personality, kindness and generosity of spirit? I truly believe there is someone out there for everyone. Please don't be put off by an insensitive put-down or refusal - you don't know the state of mind of that person, perhaps they've just extricated themselves from a toxic relationship and are scared to commit themselves. Don't let yourself feel hatred, you are better than that. Be true to yourself, don't try too hard (too full-on/pushy) and it will happen. I write as an older female, a mum of boys, who knows that some girls can be thoughtless and mean. Some, but by no means all :)

FireKing

Incels.Net Master
kaumak said:
That’s why I keep saying don’t cold approach. The chance of rejection goes up because you don’t know if they are even single or maybe they are a lesbian. You never know. The key is finding females in a social circle or a group, program, club, or through friends of friends.
Kk
I've been cold approaching lately because the "befriending first and see what happens from there" never works. Every woman I've ever befriended never wanted to be more than that. I've always been the best friend. I've always been like a brother. The advice I was given from many people was to be more upfront and honest with what I want. Now people are telling me the opposite. Nothing works. I'm hopeless.
k
No, they're quite wrong. For a real relationship to last, friendship is a huge part of it, from start to finish. I've just come onto this site and can identify a lot of pain at what is perceived as rejection, which in turn can turn to anger if it happens often enough. So many people - men and women, boys and girls - are hooked on the idea of looks being the be-all and end-all. For some people that is true. Who however wants to spend their entire life with a physically attractive person if they lack in personality, kindness and generosity of spirit? I truly believe there is someone out there for everyone. Please don't be put off by an insensitive put-down or refusal - you don't know the state of mind of that person, perhaps they've just extricated themselves from a toxic relationship and are scared to commit themselves. Don't let yourself feel hatred, you are better than that. Be true to yourself, don't try too hard (too full-on/pushy) and it will happen. I write as an older female, a mum of boys, who knows that some girls can be thoughtless and mean. Some, but by no means all :)

Houseson

Incels.Net Junior
I don't know, I think I was mentaly fucked up from my right family. All they have is their gang prison ethos, I was called a pusѕy or bitch my whole life by trash hording impoverished people for being a better person. Everything I attempted to do for myself was considered showing off and I was forced to stop.

Indigo Jay

Incels.Net Junior
I don't like me. I wanted to work on my mental issues & a physical condition. Seen a doctor, gone swimming, working out and similar s*it, but nononono. Breaking a leg wouldn't be enough, neither would be catching a cold or getting hit by a car. The bloody world has to end..
Like.. "Haha, you dare crawl out? NOPE. Get back under the f*cking rock you crawled out from."

jezebellle

Incels.Net Junior
Hard to tell but in my case i don't have time/cash to go around in clubs or other places to socialize, i might not be the most beautiful guy on earth but i don't understand why i don't get a single match on these dating sites or why if i try to directly approach a girl i get instant rejection....
I'm a girl. Why don't you ask me and I'll tell you straight up if it was creepy or whatever. You can practice

lauahpeck

Incels.Net Junior
Getting haircut, nice suit, paying for dates and the transport = $500. Chance of having sex with her: 0 - 50% max
Finding prostitutes = $100. Chance of having sex with her: 100%

Amiya

Rhodes Island
Ravio said:
Hard to tell but in my case i don't have time/cash to go around in clubs or other places to socialize, i might not be the most beautiful guy on earth but i don't understand why i don't get a single match on these dating sites or why if i try to directly approach a girl i get instant rejection....
I'm a girl. Why don't you ask me and I'll tell you straight up if it was creepy or whatever. You can practice
I'm a girl i'm a girl i'm a girl i'm a girl i'm a girl i'm a girl i'm a girl i'm a girl i'm a girl i'm a girl i'm a girl i'm a girl i'm a girl i'm a girl i'm a girl i'm a girl i'm a girl i'm a girl i'm a girl i'm a girl i'm a girl i'm a girl i'm a girl i'm a girl i'm a girl i'm a girl i'm a girl i'm a girl i'm a girl i'm a girl i'm a girl i'm a girl i'm a girl i'm a girl i'm a girl i'm a girl i'm a girl i'm a girl i'm a girl i'm a girl i'm a girl i'm a girl i'm a girl i'm a girl i'm a girl xD

fuсking attention wh*re.

OysterSauce

‏‏‎
I'm a girl i'm a girl i'm a girl i'm a girl i'm a girl i'm a girl i'm a girl i'm a girl i'm a girl i'm a girl i'm a girl i'm a girl i'm a girl i'm a girl i'm a girl i'm a girl i'm a girl i'm a girl i'm a girl i'm a girl i'm a girl i'm a girl i'm a girl i'm a girl i'm a girl i'm a girl i'm a girl i'm a girl i'm a girl i'm a girl i'm a girl i'm a girl i'm a girl i'm a girl i'm a girl i'm a girl i'm a girl i'm a girl i'm a girl i'm a girl i'm a girl i'm a girl i'm a girl i'm a girl i'm a girl xD

fuсking attention wh*re.
Chill, for fuck's sake. You're giving them exactly what they come here for.

Amiya

Rhodes Island
Amiya said:

fuсking attention wh*re.
Chill, for fuck's sake. You're giving them exactly what they come here for.
Yep, and you are the one who goes around posting in their profiles. Shut the fuck up already.