How many of you have tried to improve yourselves?

5Foot7.5manlet

Incels.Net Junior
Because the majority of incels seem to be "blackpilled" I find this topic really interesting.

How many of you self-proclaimed incels have tried to lose weight, get a haircut, get into dressing well and trying to be more social?
Not talking about bone structure and other genetic things, just things everybody can change.
Also another question, since I know many incels can't just "act like themselves", have you ever tried to act like chads?
I was 14 stone, 84kgish, now I lost almost all the weight and replaced it with muscle, can do things I could never like run 1.5 miles or do multiple pull ups. I have a good job earning plenty and have made the effort of going out in nice fashionable clothes I have bought. The clothes are nice because I get my more fashionable friends to give me tips. Sadly though, even with everything else going well there is one fault. My height it has been proven that the most attractive thing to a woman is height. My friend met and is dating a girl from tinder who said to him openly that the thing she likes most about his profile is that he was 6ft 1inch. He barely works, doesn't lift and still lives with his mum. Yet he gets coochie. Even fat people can pull if they are 6ft plus. Girls even say in tinder "6ft+ only". So it's all good sorting out your life but if you are short you pretty much fucked no matter how hard you work. Take it from me, someone who has mastered all parts of his life and the only thing holding me back is a few inches.

Lordgoro

MAD as a Hatter!
I cut my long hippie hair that I loved and took me over 3 years to grow. I've been going to the gym for 4 months and I'm actually starting to get jacked. Hasn't helped me with women at all.
NEVER EVER cut your hair for OTHERS!!! NEVER

Blackguard

-Elite NEET-
For a -7guy you really NEED to have some kind of social circles. Online/apps are mostly a waste of time for -7s. Social circles today are somewhat rare and hard to find.

Coffeecel

Mugs me
Because the majority of incels seem to be "blackpilled" I find this topic really interesting.

How many of you self-proclaimed incels have tried to lose weight, get a haircut, get into dressing well and trying to be more social?
Not talking about bone structure and other genetic things, just things everybody can change.
Also another question, since I know many incels can't just "act like themselves", have you ever tried to act like chads?
I did all of those things, also "dressing well" is just a meme because I'm fine with foids not wearing clothes why should I have to dress nice?

The only thing I can't fix is being social because I have severe social anxiety and barely left the house in five years

But even when I used to be social and had lots of female acquaintances none of them wanted to date me

Curryc£l

Incels.Net Novice
Ive done all those things, even at 18 when I was surrounded by women at college I lost a sht ton of weight (which people did notice) as well as dressed well and all that. Didn't get me laid or anything. The improve yourself line is a load of bullsht.

And when people say focus on your job/career they really mean just become a betabux.

parker3000

Incels.Net Junior
Trying to improve is what everybody should live for, even if we are incels. Having this ugly ass face its a must to work out and have a job, plus Ive been using Tinder and every other similar app for around 3 years, but every fuсking sl*t still reject me. I dont kno if Ima stop being an incel someday but I don't plan to give up. Real incels dont choose the incel life, the incel life choose us.

thejester2020

Kill Jester
Oh I have definitely tried but feels like a constant battle with myself and my thoughts of self-doubt. It's a cruel world especially for a socially inept person like me

tetsusaiga

Incels.Net Regular
I have tried physically and I tried to have some optimisms in the past.
My efforts were met with mockery, shaming, and false accusations that made my life hell for a while (3 yrs).

For now my goal is to reduce the few lbs i gained last year from a shitty diet and lack of sleep knowing regardless that i'll never be attractive anyway if only to spite some real life haters who want me to get fat to fit my ugliness.

The Father

Incels.Net Junior

What do mean act like chad.

supercell

5'4 subhuman

well i really dont want to be an ''incel'' for the rest of my life i fuсking hate being alone i feel like a nobody and im looked at differently for not having a girlfriend. i make an allright amount of money for my age and i workout everyday literally every fuсking day im also talking to 3 girls right now but i can tell its not going anywhere. i have a few male friends they try to help me out with game but they dont realise they get girls because there taller and more attractive than me. im realizing girls dont give a ѕhit about confidence. but yea im trying.

Stoneddog

Incels.Net Novice
I would say most incels probably have tried at one point. I spent years working a social job and trying to improve my social skills but i never got anywhere but treated like a joke.

FatCel

FatCel

I have tried all my life with really everything from learning studying several hours after school just so I could pass I have went to therapy for years to treat issues that I still haven't managed to improve as for my looks that is unchangeable but what hits me the most is I wont be able to improve myself out of my mentall problems thus never being able to live my own life I will always be anti social I have never been able to be social for more than 30 minutes that alone have ruined friendships and connection with my cousins and family