How many of you have tried to improve yourselves?

Shadiest

Incels.Net Junior
Early October was when I realized I was an incel.
Mid-October was when I tried to change by dressing nice and trying to keep a positive attitude.
December was when I realized there's no hope for any guy who isn't a Chad.
After spending eighteen years of my life trying to be accepted as a member of society, I've finally just realized there's simply no hope for people like me: short, ugly, non-muscular folk.
Well it seems you can only focus on one aspect of it then, can't change your height nor face, except if you go through a myriad of facial surgeries that cost a lot of money and takes a long time to heal. For height there is a surgery but then again it's painful, takes time and costs a ѕhit ton, only adds a couple of inches btw.

Get buffed ? now that's easier, takes less time and less money (depending on how much lean muscle mass you want to develop)

marvin77

Incels.Net Novice
marvin77 said:
Early October was when I realized I was an incel.
Mid-October was when I tried to change by dressing nice and trying to keep a positive attitude.
December was when I realized there's no hope for any guy who isn't a Chad.
After spending eighteen years of my life trying to be accepted as a member of society, I've finally just realized there's simply no hope for people like me: short, ugly, non-muscular folk.
Well it seems you can only focus on one aspect of it then, can't change your height nor face, except if you go through a myriad of facial surgeries that cost a lot of money and takes a long time to heal. For height there is a surgery but then again it's painful, takes time and costs a ѕhit ton, only adds a couple of inches btw.

Get buffed ? now that's easier, takes less time and less money (depending on how much lean muscle mass you want to develop)
I'd never get surgery just to be accepted by society. I seriously don't care enough about society to go out of my way to please people.

You're red-pilled, so you believe it's not genetic, and that's where I disagree with you. Treating women nice does nothing, working out does nothing, etc. I wouldn't say I'm buff, but I'm a fairly in-shape guy. It's the fact that I'm short and I'm not the best-looking dude on the planet, and nothing can change that.

Usetocel

Incels.Net Regular
I realise everyone on here probably has different struggles/reasons/demons they are trying to overcome.
Self improvement worked for me, so I see no reason it wouldn't work for some other guys (maybe not all) It was a lot of hard work but ended up well worth it.
I think a lot of guys have an inner "Chad", but are not able to unlock their full potential for one reason or another.
Self belief and confidence are Huge factors, but I know they don't come easy or naturally-at least not for me anyways,but a sort of "fake it till you make it" mentality worked for me lol

"If you believe you will fail, your right" - there is some truth to this, but self belief only goes so far of course, you can't fly by flapping your arms up and down no matter how positively minded you are lol!

hated_one

Incels.Net Regular
Because the majority of incels seem to be "blackpilled" I find this topic really interesting.

How many of you self-proclaimed incels have tried to lose weight, get a haircut, get into dressing well and trying to be more social?
Not talking about bone structure and other genetic things, just things everybody can change.
Also another question, since I know many incels can't just "act like themselves", have you ever tried to act like chads?
I have lost 66 lbs,got six pack abs,stunning jawline from 8% body fat,broad shoulders and lats,thin waist,spartans pecs,big lean biceps,nice haircut,my face cleared i dont have any pimple,just perfect skin,new nice clothes ,becomed very social and funny,approached a lot of girls i find attractive.Some rudely ignored me,others told me to fuck off,some laughed and fuck up with me.I hope that satisfied your curiosity.

Czechcel

Incels.Net Novice
Damn. Nothing works for me. Like seriously. I gave up trying some time ago. I got ADHD, am bipolar and have zero experience with dating. I'm 29. I'm trying to convince myself that if I lose my beergut and if I get my yellow rotten teeth fixed (thank you coca cola company) and whitened I'll have more self esteem but it's an illusion. A half year ago I started popping downers and I thought to myself that there was hope for me since it helped me relax and not care about my flaws. But I met this stupid waitress and made a mistake. Inexperienced I took her "lovely" personality for flirting and I paid the price. She ignored me, then there was a phase when she made fun of me and I was glad because at least she didnt fear me anymore for staring blankly at her because I didnt want to fuck it up. But it led nowhere so I stopped using having high hopes but it only got worse. I realized she would never have sex with me let alone date me. And yesterday she called me cheesy and a dick. So I sent her a pm and now her ex chadlite is gonna beat me up. Probably. I hate her so much now, guess she was only interested in my huge tips... How many time will i fall again before realizing that there's no hope at all. I still wanna work out to cope and get some dopamines without drugs but i dont believe itll attract anyone and once theyll see me shaking and being shy they will lose interest forever. And the teeth. Why pay for white pearls when theres nothing to smile about.

FatCel

If you're an ugly guy and you get yourself into great shape and get yourself a haircut what you're going to look like an ugly guy with a great body and a haircut, it would be like trying to polish a turd. You need what they call the 'hunters physic', tall, strong bone structure all that business. You don't get that from the gym or getting a haircut it must be encoded, hard, into the DNA.
In other words impossible? What was the point of this comment

Amiya

Rhodes Island
Darkone78 said:
If you're an ugly guy and you get yourself into great shape and get yourself a haircut what you're going to look like an ugly guy with a great body and a haircut, it would be like trying to polish a turd. You need what they call the 'hunters physic', tall, strong bone structure all that business. You don't get that from the gym or getting a haircut it must be encoded, hard, into the DNA.
In other words impossible? What was the point of this comment
Better to be a polished "turd" instead of just a "turd". I don't know what was the point of his comment.

Sanitypanacea

Incels.Net Junior
I do not possess the equipment social interactions are clumsy and exhausting. I stim hard. Everyone thinks I'm funny in the worst possible way because the joke is really on me. It's not about improving... the base just evolved to be a unique hunter gatherer and not identify with our tribe. It didnt last and I'm one of the last. My faulty Genes stop here and my current cope: I wont bring this to a son

bachan

Incels.Net Junior
I have, I've started running, and became a lot fitter, and mind you I was never really fat, other than in school.
I'm in my 20s now, I run, look after myself, yet that doesn't seem to matter all that much to women.

I'm not particularly shy either anymore - when I was in school, I could barely talk to girls, but now I'm fine, yet I'm always rejected, so ya know..

FatCel