How many of you have tried to improve yourselves?

Now Enlightened

Yes.

Things I worked on myself to get a woman:
-Got to the gym. Grew some muscles.
-Won some events in sports.
-Practice public speaking on my own.
-Learn self-development every single day

Downside:
-I'm broke
-Live with my parents on the first two decades of my life
-Still broke though won't be any longer
-5`3

So, yes. I worked so much just to attract a woman. But at the end of the day and after so many years of being in this pain, guess what...
Women would rather go to the assholes and cheaters. Women just use and abuse me as their emotional tampons, someone to cry over to. But after I offer my shoulder to them, after they listen, after they drag me to places they want to go, they turn away and stab me at the back by going back to their abusive boyfriends, who are already known as womanizers and domestic abusers. And these same foids had a gull to go to their social media to complain that no man is ever loyal to them. That there are no decent man out there anymore. I used to show patience to this stupidity but you can only push a man too far before he comes to enlightenment, drop everything and wake up to the truth.
No amount of work can change woman's nature. A man has to filter a lot of himself, adjust to her moods, lie that by the time he gets the woman he's no longer real to himself but a slave to the woman's temperament. And working anything for a woman would make you resent women. Because at the end of the day, you are never the man he fell in love with---if ever that would happen.

There are things you can't change like your height and face. For me, it's probably my height. I've been ask about my height in online forums and even online dating. Then every time I ask why, foids will say it's just preference. Preference for tall men.
But when it's my turn to ask about something superficial and ask about their weight...they threw me aside, call me sexist, call me a monster, call me for being superficial. This constant dumbness and double standards make me swallow the black pill on a daily basis. I take it as if it's Vitamin. C.

Lordgoro

NOTHING is impossible, just highly unlikely
wasted effort... Women either WANT you, or NOT!! Most of us, are in the NOT category.. NOTHING you ever do will guarantee getting a mate, NOTHING!! Maybe you can SLIGHTLY improve your chance, in the exact same way buying MORE powerball tickets slightly improves your chances of winning 100 million, but is it REALISTICALLY gonna happen? Probably NOT!! Improve yourself, by ALL means, but NOT in the hopes of getting a girlfriend!! Its either IN the cards, or NOT.. Thats the absolute truth!

Now Enlightened

What are your thoughts about this? I was thinking that maybe how I view women is a turn-off to them. What do you think?
Uhm. Assholes get the women. Ted Bundy himself receives love letters from women. Bad boys are attractive because they spike women's emotions to the very top.
Compare that with a loyal and kind males. The emotional range those men give women are stagnant. In short, those men are boring. A man has to do a lot to attract a woman meanwhile a woman needs only to exist.

Slammher

He-Man Woman-Hater
Yes.

Things I worked on myself to get a woman:
-Got to the gym. Grew some muscles.
-Won some events in sports.
-Practice public speaking on my own.
-Learn self-development every single day

Downside:
-I'm broke
-Live with my parents on the first two decades of my life
-Still broke though won't be any longer
-5`3

So, yes. I worked so much just to attract a woman. But at the end of the day and after so many years of being in this pain, guess what...
Women would rather go to the assholes and cheaters. Women just use and abuse me as their emotional tampons, someone to cry over to. But after I offer my shoulder to them, after they listen, after they drag me to places they want to go, they turn away and stab me at the back by going back to their abusive boyfriends, who are already known as womanizers and domestic abusers. And these same foids had a gull to go to their social media to complain that no man is ever loyal to them. That there are no decent man out there anymore. I used to show patience to this stupidity but you can only push a man too far before he comes to enlightenment, drop everything and wake up to the truth.
No amount of work can change woman's nature. A man has to filter a lot of himself, adjust to her moods, lie that by the time he gets the woman he's no longer real to himself but a slave to the woman's temperament. And working anything for a woman would make you resent women. Because at the end of the day, you are never the man he fell in love with---if ever that would happen.

There are things you can't change like your height and face. For me, it's probably my height. I've been ask about my height in online forums and even online dating. Then every time I ask why, foids will say it's just preference. Preference for tall men.
But when it's my turn to ask about something superficial and ask about their weight...they threw me aside, call me sexist, call me a monster, call me for being superficial. This constant dumbness and double standards make me swallow the black pill on a daily basis. I take it as if it's Vitamin. C.
Everything you're saying is spot on as I've experienced it myself.

I'd chime in on three positives, just to try to keep hope up (I survive on hope):

Asian women are short. Easy to find many attractive ones interested with your height. LOTS shorter than you, and plenty hot. (I love gymnasts, and almost all of them are under 5'3").

Lots of short Italian and Latina women as well.

Public speaking/politics/etc is a huge bonus. I've seen very short guys get women that way.

Lifts in shoes, or shoes designed to increase height, as you likely know.

If I were you, I'd look into the Philippine women and similar.

And go to the ѕhit hole called "San Francisco" to see many Asians and feel taller. I'm 5'8" (on a good day) and was with a friend once noticing that while walking in SF, I was towering over 90% of the people I was around at one point.

And if money is working, def do the sugar daddy gig. I'm looking forward to going for women taller than me when the time comes; I love the short gymnasts, but I also love the volleyball players in their tiny shorts.

JohnJohn

I agree nothing changed in my life until I changed it myself.

I completely changed my look, speech, attire and appearqnce with tattoos to finally get layed.

Sometime you have to adpat and change to the world foe success.

Reactions: Ben

NiceWithIce

Femoid
Newtjob333 said:
What are your thoughts about this? I was thinking that maybe how I view women is a turn-off to them. What do you think?
Uhm. Assholes get the women. Ted Bundy himself receives love letters from women. Bad boys are attractive because they spike women's emotions to the very top.
Compare that with a loyal and kind males. The emotional range those men give women are stagnant. In short, those men are boring. A man has to do a lot to attract a woman meanwhile a woman needs only to exist.
seems unfair

silentsoldier

Ravio said:
Hard to tell but in my case i don't have time/cash to go around in clubs or other places to socialize, i might not be the most beautiful guy on earth but i don't understand why i don't get a single match on these dating sites or why if i try to directly approach a girl i get instant rejection....
Usually I blame feminism but when a problem is this repetitive in nature I look for alternative explanations, could be that we are stuck in a bad dimension or something.
90 percent chance this is the case... I remember back in the 80s it was completely DIFFERENT!! In literally every way!
By the way, in MY case, I LOVE myself, and how I look, even if women do NOT!! Its against my very being to CHANGE myself to please someone else... Just cannot do it... Not in this lifetime or any other..
How do you want women to change themselves to satisfy your preferences?

Ben

You can't change your face. Even if you have a great body some people just look strange, eyes too close together, huge mouth, frog face, very weak chin, huge head in proportion to body - like a neonatal amphibian. Or a tiny penis. I don't know if people talk about that here, but my main problem is that I have a pretty small penis. Technically it's average sized, but girls watch so much Pοrn these days that they expect anything average to be minuscule. There's a perception of what male bodies are supposed to look like which doesn't even conform to objective scientific reality. So nothing is going to change that. One thing I totally agree on however, is hygene. I've known guys who must be incels and they do stink, if that's the case they're not helping themselves. But It's still not symmetrical filthy girls or at least unkempt unclean and gross looking girls seem to able to get with guys much better looking than themselves. Some thoughts anyway.

Ben

I'm actually trying to lose some weight now, but good luck that changing anything... I was always like this. I don't even think I have that bad a face, but 'boyish' and recently 'chubby' and that's just not enough for hot girls. I could probably get 3/10 but *I* don't want to lower my standards that low. I think I'm objectively a 5 why should I settle for lower just because society says you gotta be a man worth 8 to be with a girl worth 4.

Baileyy

Because the majority of incels seem to be "blackpilled" I find this topic really interesting.

How many of you self-proclaimed incels have tried to lose weight, get a haircut, get into dressing well and trying to be more social?
Not talking about bone structure and other genetic things, just things everybody can change.
Also another question, since I know many incels can't just "act like themselves", have you ever tried to act like chads?
I have gone out to clubs and events with friends. Attempted to dress well. I'll admit I dont really go to the gym but that's cause I tend to be kinda active through worl and hobbies.
I find going out just reminds me of what I cant get as I see other guys talking to girls (often times all ny friends will have e someone to chat with nd I'll be alone). My attempts at dressing well were met with comments (bad ones). And yea maybe I could try getting toned, I'm not out if shape but I guess I do lack in muscles, but it feels shotty to think that I have the chnahe aspects of my personality to met women.

FatCel

Staff member
How did this pointless thread make it to 27 pages ? The user quit a long time ago there is nothing to proov

kevinbrublack

Maybe you need to change
kaumak said:
I cut my long hippie hair that I loved and took me over 3 years to grow. I've been going to the gym for 4 months and I'm actually starting to get jacked. Hasn't helped me with women at all.
And personality? Social skills?

Looks aren’t everything
Well, I was at the gym and I was checking out this cute girl a couple machines in front of me, she was on the eliptical. She kept looking back at me, i thought she was interested so I went up and asked her out. She looked at me for a sec and said "ummm, I'm seeing someone" and walked away. I made a Tinder account and I've been through everyone and got no matches. I've seen some of the same people 5+ times. I've been through the whole pool. I'm moving soon thankfully, even though that won't help.
maybe you need to change your profile? There’s a lot of ways to get matches, I don’t have tinder but my friends do.

BrodoFaggins

I guess i can say i did work on " improving myself " but not for the women .

If they didn't want me for the last 10 years when i was solid middle-everything ( didn't have face of Johnny Depp,body of Brad Pitt,money of Bill Gates or Tattoos of local tough guy but also i wasn't the ugliest,skinniest or the poorest ... not to say that i always kept my hygiene on high level - everything to no avail . )

Then some years back i simply said to myself walking vaginas are simply not worth it .

I landed a good job,i bought a large piece of land far outside large cities that i'm developing for my own little ranch,i'm independent as far as it can get .

And now when i'm the same guy that i was for the last 10 years with only difference that i have money,bitches cant stop coming at me .

Whether they are the same that knew me all this time,or new one i meet NOW they want me .... walking golddigger vaginas .

And i'm fu**ing enjoying turning them down .

Tick-tock clock is ticking bitchez,soon you are all gonna be old and wrinkled,now you can go find that tattooed tough guy to screw with because you are not worth my attention .

I would advise guys NOT to " improve " for women . They are simply not worth the effort .

Besides YOU are YOU,be yourself .Changing yourself for some walking vagina is crime equal to murder - don't do that to yourself .

SmooTQ

I tried, every time I try to fix myself I just get back to my old thinking patterns, and fail mytself after like 2 - 3 days. programming, playing games, watching movies and anime...

Nick1227

Because the majority of incels seem to be "blackpilled" I find this topic really interesting.

How many of you self-proclaimed incels have tried to lose weight, get a haircut, get into dressing well and trying to be more social?
Not talking about bone structure and other genetic things, just things everybody can change.
Also another question, since I know many incels can't just "act like themselves", have you ever tried to act like chads?
Well I've tried to do some push ups at home, mainly for my fitness since I live a very sedentary life at a computer