How many of you have tried to improve yourselves?

LeftCel

Incels.Net Regular
Overall no, I've never made any special effort to "improve myself" in general. I will admit that during the rare times I know that I'm going to be spending time with a woman I'm interested in, I will take a little extra effort into making myself presentable. Which basically just means showering and shaving, and maybe throwing on some body spray to be safe. As far as "acting like Chad", I don't think I could. You can't just take on a fake personality. And if you're someone like me who is pretty openly honest about who they are, the very idea is sort of absurd on its face, to pretend to be someone you're not. I'm not a loud-speaking, cocky person. I'm an introvert. Telling an introvert to pretend to be something other than they are is silly.

koolaidman

Incels.Net Novice
I lost my belly fat and now im trying mewing and nose breathing.I just want to like what i see in the mirror.
for some reason I can get transexual girls interested in me,even passable ones who no one would suspect are men without seeing their genitals...but that doesn't count,theyre not real girls.

aex

Incels.Net Novice
I lost my belly fat and now im trying mewing and nose breathing.I just want to like what i see in the mirror.
for some reason I can get transexual girls interested in me,even passable ones who no one would suspect are men without seeing their genitals...but that doesn't count,theyre not real girls.
You do not have to force yourself if something you do not like. Do it for yourself not for the others.

SureOk

Incels.Net Novice
Me. God I've tried. I paid $1000 USD to a pickup artist for an three day intensive pickup bootcamp in Japan a year ago. They really tried to help me by going through theory, pointing personal flaws, etc. and even showed me some live action of them picking up girls right in front of me and the difference was like night and day. I couldn't do it even once in the entire weekend we were together. Some people are simply just not meant to be with women.

Deviant

Incels.Net Junior
Hard to tell but in my case i don't have time/cash to go around in clubs or other places to socialize, i might not be the most beautiful guy on earth but i don't understand why i don't get a single match on these dating sites or why if i try to directly approach a girl i get instant rejection....
Invest money in a gym membership and/or a trainer. Don't go out trying to get a women. Go out to have fun. Focus on yourself, improve yourself, then try with women. Oh and show some confidence on your next approach. But do that after you have improved on yourself. I promise you will get pusѕy.

Deviant

Incels.Net Junior
love said:
And personality? Social skills?

Looks aren’t everything
Well, I was at the gym and I was checking out this cute girl a couple machines in front of me, she was on the eliptical. She kept looking back at me, i thought she was interested so I went up and asked her out. She looked at me for a sec and said "ummm, I'm seeing someone" and walked away. I made a Tinder account and I've been through everyone and got no matches. I've seen some of the same people 5+ times. I've been through the whole pool. I'm moving soon thankfully, even though that won't help.
That’s why I keep saying don’t cold approach. The chance of rejection goes up because you don’t know if they are even single or maybe they are a lesbian. You never know. The key is finding females in a social circle or a group, program, club, or through friends of friends.
Nah, don't go out with the intent on meeting women. Go out to have fun and improve yourself. Have confidence.

Deviant

Incels.Net Junior
I cut my long hippie hair that I loved and took me over 3 years to grow. I've been going to the gym for 4 months and I'm actually starting to get jacked. Hasn't helped me with women at all.
Have you tried being confident in approaches?

Deviant

Incels.Net Junior
kaumak said:
I cut my long hippie hair that I loved and took me over 3 years to grow. I've been going to the gym for 4 months and I'm actually starting to get jacked. Hasn't helped me with women at all.
And personality? Social skills?

Looks aren’t everything
Well, I was at the gym and I was checking out this cute girl a couple machines in front of me, she was on the eliptical. She kept looking back at me, i thought she was interested so I went up and asked her out. She looked at me for a sec and said "ummm, I'm seeing someone" and walked away. I made a Tinder account and I've been through everyone and got no matches. I've seen some of the same people 5+ times. I've been through the whole pool. I'm moving soon thankfully, even though that won't help.
The women that you saw at the gym wanted your attention. The best thing to do is focus on the reason why you are at the gym in the first place. NOT HER

Happy_Trigger

Incels.Net Novice
kaumak said:
Have you tried being confident in approaches?
It's interesting how we heard that a lot. The only time in my life that i was close to have some luck, was when I stop caring about women and treated them like men. I didn't give a F about their feelings. They at least aproached me to talk.

Slammher

He-Man Woman-Hater
Ravio said:
Hard to tell but in my case i don't have time/cash to go around in clubs or other places to socialize, i might not be the most beautiful guy on earth but i don't understand why i don't get a single match on these dating sites or why if i try to directly approach a girl i get instant rejection....
Invest money in a gym membership and/or a trainer. Don't go out trying to get a women. Go out to have fun. Focus on yourself, improve yourself, then try with women. Oh and show some confidence on your next approach. But do that after you have improved on yourself. I promise you will get pusѕy.
Needed to be banned. If that worked, I'd have gotten laid countless times starting a long, long time ago.

Slammher

He-Man Woman-Hater
Me. God I've tried. I paid $1000 USD to a pickup artist for an three day intensive pickup bootcamp in Japan a year ago. They really tried to help me by going through theory, pointing personal flaws, etc. and even showed me some live action of them picking up girls right in front of me and the difference was like night and day. I couldn't do it even once in the entire weekend we were together. Some people are simply just not meant to be with women.
It is interesting to hear you are one of those who actually paid for the personal training and witnessed it working. I've always wondered about that, because the PUA certainly seem like scam artists, BUT, I've seen guys actually do what they do. I marveled at it, it pissed me off a LOT, out of jealousy of course. I'd try it and altho I may get some interest here and there, it never converted into sex and certainly never had the reactions that the guys I watched do it got, not even remotely close. The default reaction is of course "what is wrong with ME then...I'm an even better catch than this asshole, yet the women are glued-interested in him, and not in me."

The next default reaction is of course..."fuсking c*nts!"

Arvandor593

Incels.Net Junior
Its a combination of factors for me. Bullied at school, abusive mother (though I've forgiven her), having to look after my disabled brother - it all piles up. Now I'm over 40 and feel it's too late and just not worth the bother anymore.

Slammher

He-Man Woman-Hater
Its a combination of factors for me. Bullied at school, abusive mother (though I've forgiven her), having to look after my disabled brother - it all piles up. Now I'm over 40 and feel it's too late and just not worth the bother anymore.

I'm over 40 as well, and have not given up, although I'm close at times. The only reason I'm motivated is because my sex drive remains strong MOST of the time...def not all of the time. I now have days where after fapping, I may have a string of 2 or more days where I actually have zero interest in sex. It is new to me and very bizarre, and also mostly welcomed. If I'm not horny at all, life is completely different, much better, and none of the problems I come here to vent really exist.

I have mostly forgiven my mother as well, but there will always be something of an underlying hatred of her. I would always help her if she needed it, but if I had the choice, I'd rather not have to ever interact with her ever again. I do solely due to circumstances, family, etc.

Lunchmeats

Incels.Net Junior
I tried in senior year of highschool. Got a good haircut. Dressed better. Tried those stupid skincare routines so I could improve my pizzaface. All I got in return was more foids asking me for help with their test questions. I gave up trying to improve myself because no one else actually improved either.

Slammher

He-Man Woman-Hater
I tried in senior year of highschool. Got a good haircut. Dressed better. Tried those stupid skincare routines so I could improve my pizzaface. All I got in return was more foids asking me for help with their test questions. I gave up trying to improve myself because no one else actually improved either.
"...asking me for help with test questions"

That's what you got "in return."

How is that NOT an opportunity.

Almost any time a foid is talking to you, it is her being potentially interested.

Yes, potentially abusing the situation also BUT...they did not bother BEFORE you made changes.

So it's perfectly reasonable to assume there may've been some opportunity there.

Lunchmeats

Incels.Net Junior
Lunchmeats said:

Almost any time a foid is talking to you, it is her being potentially interested.

Yes, potentially abusing the situation also BUT...they did not bother BEFORE you made changes.

So it's perfectly reasonable to assume there may've been some opportunity there.

I foolishly hoped it was an opportunity, but any time I tried to talk to them outside of holding their hands and showing them my work they acted disgusted. I stopped helping them out in class.

Slammher

He-Man Woman-Hater
Slammher said:
Lunchmeats said:

I foolishly hoped it was an opportunity, but any time I tried to talk to them outside of holding their hands and showing them my work they acted disgusted. I stopped helping them out in class.

Which was the best thing you could've done of course.

But to go blue pill for a moment, I can't help wondering if your approach just wasn't "on." If you don't have any social skills at all, it would of course turn almost all of them off. If you DID have some skills, they would've possibly engaged you outside of the freebee stuff.

Just wondering, I'm sure neither of us will ever know at this point.

Now Enlightened

Incels.Net Regular
Yes.

Things I worked on myself to get a woman:
-Got to the gym. Grew some muscles.
-Won some events in sports.
-Practice public speaking on my own.
-Learn self-development every single day

Downside:
-I'm broke
-Live with my parents on the first two decades of my life
-Still broke though won't be any longer
-5`3

So, yes. I worked so much just to attract a woman. But at the end of the day and after so many years of being in this pain, guess what...
Women would rather go to the assholes and cheaters. Women just use and abuse me as their emotional tampons, someone to cry over to. But after I offer my shoulder to them, after they listen, after they drag me to places they want to go, they turn away and stab me at the back by going back to their abusive boyfriends, who are already known as womanizers and domestic abusers. And these same foids had a gull to go to their social media to complain that no man is ever loyal to them. That there are no decent man out there anymore. I used to show patience to this stupidity but you can only push a man too far before he comes to enlightenment, drop everything and wake up to the truth.
No amount of work can change woman's nature. A man has to filter a lot of himself, adjust to her moods, lie that by the time he gets the woman he's no longer real to himself but a slave to the woman's temperament. And working anything for a woman would make you resent women. Because at the end of the day, you are never the man he fell in love with---if ever that would happen.

There are things you can't change like your height and face. For me, it's probably my height. I've been ask about my height in online forums and even online dating. Then every time I ask why, foids will say it's just preference. Preference for tall men.
But when it's my turn to ask about something superficial and ask about their weight...they threw me aside, call me sexist, call me a monster, call me for being superficial. This constant dumbness and double standards make me swallow the black pill on a daily basis. I take it as if it's Vitamin. C.

Lordgoro

MAD as a Hatter!
wasted effort... Women either WANT you, or NOT!! Most of us, are in the NOT category.. NOTHING you ever do will guarantee getting a mate, NOTHING!! Maybe you can SLIGHTLY improve your chance, in the exact same way buying MORE powerball tickets slightly improves your chances of winning 100 million, but is it REALISTICALLY gonna happen? Probably NOT!! Improve yourself, by ALL means, but NOT in the hopes of getting a girlfriend!! Its either IN the cards, or NOT.. Thats the absolute truth!