How many of you have tried to improve yourselves?

Firebrand

Staff Member
Lounge member
Jen said:
Raider said:
Not your call to make.
I know it's not, I never said it was. I'm just offering an alternative.
Are you really ? Do you think you're going to convince men to wear makeup ? Please try again.
That won't work anyway. Women will just think they're gay and stay away from them.

I know the next response will be that women love gay guys. Yeah, if they're 1. actually gay, and 2. good looking

lordoftheincels

Staff Member
Lounge member
Some women do lust for gay men, because women lust for guys they cant have, plus the bluepill narrative of "Oh he has such a nice personality because he doesnt just love me for my body" kind of things. Also, half of gays are fake gays, and women like their trendy hipster personality, like how they spam low effort generic memes on twitter all day. Another thing is, fake gays have options, women hate it when they feel like they are "the only" one for a guy, women crave power. So when a straight dude gets a oneitus, they call it "creepy" because they know he will only be satisfied with her and her alone.

Maggotincel

I've tried many times before but I think it's not my physical appearance?? I just give off strange vibes I guess... I have friends and I don't have much trouble making friends,, I'm just unlovable I thi

Maggotincel

Some women do lust for gay men, because women lust for guys they cant have, plus the bluepill narrative of "Oh he has such a nice personality because he doesnt just love me for my body" kind of things. Also, half of gays are fake gays, and women like their trendy hipster personality, like how they spam low effort generic memes on twitter all day. Another thing is, fake gays have options, women hate it when they feel like they are "the only" one for a guy, women crave power. So when a straight dude gets a oneitus, they call it "creepy" because they know he will only be satisfied with her and her alone.
Girls don't often like guys they can't have cus it hurts when they don't love you back?? I have girl buddies and they also think girls who are obessive are creepy?? It's not when the girl wants it to!! They think it romantic and lovelyyy

HungBoi666

Some guys wear makeup to cover up acne/scars, it's not that big of a deal. Anyway, I suppose you could always just go to some random ass public place and bluntly ask someone out. Likely to get rejected, but it's worth a shot.

Edward

Raider said:
Jen said:
I know it's not, I never said it was. I'm just offering an alternative.
Are you really ? Do you think you're going to convince men to wear makeup ? Please try again.
That won't work anyway. Women will just think they're gay and stay away from them.

I know the next response will be that women love gay guys. Yeah, if they're 1. actually gay, and 2. good looking
Plenty of men wear make up like concealer to cover something up, or else use creams and other products - it's called being Metrosexual. Those guys tend to bang a lot of girls. Some guys also use makeup to enhance something, eg eyeliner, particularly in alternative music communities. Both are more common among people under 40. It's nothing to do with being gay, very few gay men will wear makeup. Sometimes it can be to do with gender/androgyny, although obviously that isn't the same thing - mostly its this Metrosexual thing.