How many of you have tried to improve yourselves?

Che

Lounge member
Most incels did the things that anybody can change "lose weight, get a haircut, get into dressing well and trying to be more social" almost all incels tried this things, but we are still ugly

CursedSurrogate

Lounge member
>Lost 100 lbs and tried dressing better
>Tried to improve my "social skills" but was always flattened to the ground by normies
>Meditated regularly, once even for four hours (everyday became an average of an hour)

Of course my life has gotten better with the exception anything romantic. However, the sole reason for improving myself wasn't to woo females into liking me more so than it was to just try to live a better life. Doing it in order to aggrandize yourself for female attention is just big fuсking meme tbh. In fact it is detrimental from I've learned if you hold so much weight over something you expect to happen when it doesn't. It simply can't change my nature or who I am and what I am supposed to be.

The problem is that you're trapped and there's no way out. No matter how hard you try.

DontWakeMe

Lounge member
Currently gymmaxxing. Trying to improve my social skills but don't have many people to practice with. No confidence to approach people because it seems most don't want to speak to me.

xxlilbilly169xx

Lounge member
Because the majority of incels seem to be "blackpilled" I find this topic really interesting.

How many of you self-proclaimed incels have tried to lose weight, get a haircut, get into dressing well and trying to be more social?
Not talking about bone structure and other genetic things, just things everybody can change.
Also another question, since I know many incels can't just "act like themselves", have you ever tried to act like chads?
Good question, I have tried really hard, but I just have had really bad bouts of depression which causes me to go here.

Jen

Femoid
90 percent chance this is the case... I remember back in the 80s it was completely DIFFERENT!! In literally every way!
By the way, in MY case, I LOVE myself, and how I look, even if women do NOT!! Its against my very being to CHANGE myself to please someone else... Just cannot do it... Not in this lifetime or any other..
I guess my question is in the 80s why were you still incel? In the 90s and early 2000s I think I still had a chance. Those were the days when females actually had some kind of morality and ethics.
Most of us still do. Pop culture is not an accurate representation of the modern female. It depends on what you think morality is as well.

Jen

Femoid
kaumak said:
Well, I was at the gym and I was checking out this cute girl a couple machines in front of me, she was on the eliptical. She kept looking back at me, i thought she was interested so I went up and asked her out. She looked at me for a sec and said "ummm, I'm seeing someone" and walked away. I made a Tinder account and I've been through everyone and got no matches. I've seen some of the same people 5+ times. I've been through the whole pool. I'm moving soon thankfully, even though that won't help.
That’s why I keep saying don’t cold approach. The chance of rejection goes up because you don’t know if they are even single or maybe they are a lesbian. You never know. The key is finding females in a social circle or a group, program, club, or through friends of friends.
I've been cold approaching lately because the "befriending first and see what happens from there" never works. Every woman I've ever befriended never wanted to be more than that. I've always been the best friend. I've always been like a brother. The advice I was given from many people was to be more upfront and honest with what I want. Now people are telling me the opposite. Nothing works. I'm hopeless.
I personally follow a two week rule. Befriend for two weeks and then ask out, this gives enough time to know the person and not enough time to be friendzoned.

gorf38

Lounge member
Because the majority of incels seem to be "blackpilled" I find this topic really interesting.

How many of you self-proclaimed incels have tried to lose weight, get a haircut, get into dressing well and trying to be more social?
Not talking about bone structure and other genetic things, just things everybody can change.
Also another question, since I know many incels can't just "act like themselves", have you ever tried to act like chads?
why act? thats not genuine

Blobed

Lounge member
when I find a job I will have money , maybe I should do a plastic surgery to improve myself.
I can give to me a Chad chin, maybe it can make things better

Jen

Femoid
Jen said:
Try
Blobed said:
when I find a job I will have money , maybe I should do a plastic surgery to improve myself.
I can give to me a Chad chin, maybe it can make things better
Try makeup before going that drastic.
plastic surgery last forever, makeup is temporary
Yes, however I'm suggesting you use contouring to get that Chad chin to see if it makes any real difference before spending your money.